• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Pelayo

Hey, it's Pe-pe the frog you ignorant stupid gook. Shut up you freak.

Gunner65

Dietrich said recently that he was being "re-evaluated" for his Meals on Wheels status".  Tonight he claims he had a delivery of cocaine during his shit-show, and that thieves are stealing his MOW food deliveries! 

Total bizarre bullshit!

Gunner65

The pathetic, pathological pussy is still streaming Live

SICK PATHETIC FREAK!

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on May 21, 2020, 03:58:25 AM
Dietrich said recently that he was being "re-evaluated" for his Meals on Wheels status".  Tonight he claims he had a delivery of cocaine during his shit-show, and that thieves are stealing his MOW food deliveries! 

Total bizarre bullshit!
If I heard ddd right, they leave his meals outside his door. He's probably afraid that if they peek inside his hoarder home and see how filthy it is, they will call a social worker on him. That and the fact that he would have to thank them if they handed him his meals in person. Obviously ddd thinks he's entitled to free meals and doesn't need to show any gratitude for them. If the person who stole his meals does listen to his shit shows, maybe they come to this website too. Hey meals on wheels thief, next time you steal ddd's food, reward him by taking a shit in the cooler they leave the meals in.

Gunner65

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZC4uLvVenfg

Moon and Dietrich discussing some bullshit B rated horror movie "Dead Mine" (2012) about a secret Jap bunker in Indonesia full of non-dead Unit 731 test subjects and Samurai warriors.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_Mine

Gunner65

Derek Talley now says he is changing his medical insurance from Blue Cross Blue Shield to the Veterans Administration.

Dietrichs dumbasses are claiming an Arizona mall shooter was an INCEL terrorist.  https://abcnews.go.com/US/shot-arizona-mall-custody-police/story?id=70802382

"Prosecutors have said the suspect in a mall shooting earlier this week appears to be an INCEL, or involuntarily celibate, but a motive for the attack still remains unclear.

Armando Hernandez Jr., 20, had expressed INCEL and violent extremist ideology, but interviews after his arrest indicated that those beliefs did not motivate his attack at an outdoor mall in Arizona, according to preliminary investigative information.

At the time of his arrest, Hernandez told detectives he felt bullied and had been and rejected by women. The FBI has opened a counterterrorism investigation to help determine a clear motive."

Pelayo

You having cramps ddd? Is it "that" time of the month? Better take a Midol.

Pelayo

Incel? You're a butt-sell, ddd. You sell your butt on the streets of san fransicko.

Pelayo

Hey ddd, Nicole Frolick said if you don't quit talking shit about her, she's gonna come down there and kick your crazy, cross-dressing, butt fucking ass.

Pelayo

"I'm known as a consummate cocks man" -ddd     ddd was all excited when he heard the commercial for Wienerschnitzel's World of Wieners promotion on TV. He was crestfallen when he found out they were only talking about hotdogs.

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on May 24, 2020, 06:30:45 PM
"I'm known as a consummate cocks man" -ddd
In his own mind.  Dietrich is an INCEL who claims he pays for sex.

Gunner65

So I guess this is going to be another attack on Nicole Frolick and me, using Peter Moon, with no evidence that Frolick has said anything or evidence I have threatened anyone.  Total bullshit.

Pelayo

Hey ddd, here's how to pronounce denouement you ignorant bastard:   https://youtu.be/c1_3Hxaj3e0

Gunner65

In other words, Dietrich and his cultist goons are raking up all the lies they have so far, so that Dietrich can add a few more.  Then on Wednesday they can lay it all out as if it were all fact without any evidence.

At this point they are so mental they are imagining being threatened and fearing for thier lives...with Talley claiming I have threatened one of his kids?  And Frolick collaborated with me to "ambush" Dietrich?  She has never communicated anything to me, ever!  So I have no idea where they are coming up with this bullshit other than their imaginations.

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on May 24, 2020, 06:42:33 PM
In other words, Dietrich and his cultist goons are raking up all the lies they have so far, so that Dietrich can add a few more.  Then on Wednesday they can lay it all out as if it were all fact without any evidence.
Crap, I have to go to Arizona that night. Oh well, I can always listen later.

Pelayo

Speaking of machetes, Judy Eggert probably is hoping her son will chop ddd up with a machete so she can collect on his $50,000 Marines life insurance policy. The joke's on Judy, ddd probably quit paying on that 20 years ago.

Pelayo

Hey Gunner do you know how to post those Audacity files to a chatroom? I know how to send them via email, but that is it.

Pelayo

I don't want to hear about sugar daddy eating your splooge you perverted freak.

Pelayo

Ha! I bet ddd's "son" married Steven Outrim!

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on May 24, 2020, 06:57:35 PM
Hey Gunner do you know how to post those Audacity files to a chatroom? I know how to send them via email, but that is it.
I think you have to convert them somehow and post them on a URL - I have tried this using my blog but it does not always work.  It's a bit of a process that I have not experienced very much.  The easiest way is to create a YouTube "video" using the Audacity MP3 audio file and YouTube moviemaker etc to convert the file to an MP4.  Then you can upload the audio as an MP4 "video" file to YouTube and post it as public or not.  That way you have a definite URL to post as a link to the audio.

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on May 24, 2020, 07:04:04 PM
Ha! I bet ddd's "son" married Steven Outrim!
Dietrich does not have a son and if he did he could not marry Outtrim.  Outtrim is married and is not gay.  I believe this claim about the sugar daddy is fictitious too.

Pelayo

In last Sunday's show ddd crowed about how stupid white people are (@ minute mark 7:05:00). He said you could tell a white person that the sky is green and they would believe you even if they were looking at a blue sky. Yeah ddd, there are stupid white people who would believe you if you said the japs won WW2, but they are those stupid, gullible liberal "progressives" who would believe you because they are so scared of contradicting a POC lest they be labeled a racist. I'd tell you straight to your jappy McJapface face you're a lying little racist pile of shit.

Gunner65

"James Bradley (born May 4, 1954) is an American author from Antigo, Wisconsin,[1] specializing in historical nonfiction chronicling the Pacific theatre of World War II. His father, John Bradley, was long thought to be one of the six men who was in the photograph raising the American flag on Mt. Suribachi during the Battle of Iwo Jima in 1945. That photograph has gone on to be one of the most duplicated and reproduced photos ever taken.[citation needed]

On June 23, 2016, the Marine Corps announced after an investigation, that John Bradley was not in Rosenthal's photograph of six Marines raising the second (and larger) flag on Mount Suribachi on February 23, 1945, although he had been involved in the first raising of a smaller flag two hours earlier, and was still on the mountaintop during the second flag raising"

Dietrich is lying about James Bradley consulting him about ANYTHING!

Gunner65

Working title of Moon's book is now "The Roswell Deception and Other WW2 Mysteries"

Pelayo

Remember when ddd had to see a doctor because he was having problems with his ass? During a recent show he talked about frozen fish stuck up an anus and unable to be romoved. And that's why he stinks so bad. Obviously not a Bellgab "operative" lurking outside his medical cosmetologist's office.

Pelayo

Hey moon, keep up the good work on the book. Maybe ddd will reward you by having skype sex with you.

Pelayo

Now ddd denigrates "real" librarians for being lazy, not intellectualy curious government workers.

Pelayo

I used to know a blonde haired, blue eyed ethnically Jewish gal. And she was a total babe.

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on May 24, 2020, 07:28:44 PM
Hey moon, keep up the good work on the book. Maybe ddd will reward you by having skype sex with you.
I hope he publishes the POS book soon so I can read all the negative reviews on Amazon.

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on May 24, 2020, 07:39:52 PM
I hope he publishes the POS book soon so I can read all the negative reviews on Amazon.
Can you post reviews even if you don't purchase the book from Amazon?