• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Is that a rooster in the background?  WTF?  LoL

Pelayo

Hey ddd, Judy called and said there is no way the tiny half white rabbit is going down the hole.

Hitler has a bunch of dead jewish relatives buried in San Francisco?

Yes.  This is some bizarre shit...........

Pelayo

Hey ddd, call up Alex so he can "ambush" you some more.

Pelayo

Ya ddd, listen to your producer Brenden, try to be more tolerant and quit being such a racist asshole. You were whining how everybody was shitting on the chinese lately, well assholes like you have been shitting on white people for the past 50 years. How does it feel?

Gunner65

Gunner65

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 08, 2020, 06:54:23 PM
White Rabbit!  OMG
Is code for taking furry rodents up the ass?  Never heard that before.

Pelayo

Some dork in ddd's chatroom loves ddd's laugh.  Vee Sexton​I love Douglas’s laugh it’s hilarious 😂

Gunner65

Unfortunately, I was not able to find a photo of his mother during my research.

Pelayo

Oh come on moon, you know ddd and his pseudo-history is all garbage. You want to sell horseshit to gullible Americans to make a quick buck. You have no shame.

Quote from: Gunner65 on April 08, 2020, 07:17:15 PM
Unfortunately, I was not able to find a photo of his mother during my research.

Hopefully his sister has not been saddled with her brothers mental issues.

Pelayo

Go for it moon, give Hannity a copy of your book and he'll tear ddd up one side and down the other. And you're right, racists like ddd will eventually will be destroyed.

Gunner65

Quote from: Walks_At_Night nk=topic=10966.msg1387185#msg1387185 date=1586395287
Hopefully his sister has not been saddled with her brothers mental issues.
I have strong reason to believe she has separated herself from Douglas many years ago.  Dietrich has even claimed she is deceased which is untrue.
I even went so far as attempting to contact her for a response.  She did not reply. I know she is alive and living about 6 km from Dietrich in San Francisco.

Pelayo

Ha! Liar ddd  admits to dirty little sneaky japs paying reparations. Because they lost WW2. And it wasn't because they were being benificent, it was because they were defeated.

Gunner65

This is ridiculous.  Thinking they can influence Sean Hannity with a book by Moon and Dietrich.  Total insanity.
I hope Moon does it and sends it to a shitload of people so they can publish reactions to it!

Quote from: Gunner65 on April 08, 2020, 07:26:18 PM
I have strong reason to believe she has separated herself from Douglas many years ago.  Dietrich has even claimed she is deceased which is untrue.
I even went so far as attempting to contact her for a response.  She did not reply. I know she is alive and living about 6 km from Dietrich in San Francisco.

That's sad but completely understandable. 

Pelayo

"I wouldn't do it"-ddd   Ya, you would ddd.

Pelayo

The fact that you didn't die from AIDS ddd is testimony to the fact that you weren't that desirable and hence you are still alive.

Gunner65

Did Moon just say he used to get into a plastic bag and stick an "Ozone machine" hose up his ass?  ROFL

Gunner65

Had Ozone injected into his gums and veins!  WTF?

Gunner65

Moon describes experimental treatments involving drawn blood treated with a mix of colloidal gold, ozone etc and ultraviolet light then re-injected into the bloodstream?

Gunner65

Dietrich defends Chinese culture with no exceptions.  But he has no real concept of history beyond what relates to his bullshit "narrative". 

Gunner65

Hitler had more non-whites is his army than anyone in history?  Non- Germans? WTF

Gunner65

These two assholes are just playing tag with each other.  Moon and Dietrich.  Total insane bullshit.