• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Ft. Dietrich is a typo. It is actually Ft. Detrick. It still is the same name as Dietrich with the German ( Nazi ) connotation removed. Lots of Germans during WW2 in America changed the spelling of their German surnames so as not to be associated with Nazis.

Dietrich is like Betruger. He wants to bring the demons of hell into our world. He reeks of evil.
https://youtu.be/LoVKX_AZZ7o

Gunner65

Dietrich hates pets.  Especially mammals. "Because they involve us in all their adventures"  Dietrich sounds like he is full of pent-up anger.

Pelayo

Quote from: sneaksie-taffer on April 08, 2020, 12:19:04 PM
Dietrich is like Betruger. He wants to bring the demons of hell into our world. He reeks of evil.
https://youtu.be/LoVKX_AZZ7o
ddd reeks alright. His medical cosmetologist describes it as the "chink stink."

Gunner65

Dietrich thinks Trump is listening to his shit shows!  What a load of bullshit!

Gunner65

Trump has NEVER used the word "CHO" to refer to the Chinese.

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on April 08, 2020, 06:11:56 PM
Dietrich thinks Trump is listening to his shit shows!  What a load of bullshit!
I think Trump does listen to ddd, in one of his press conferences he said he effed ddd's mommy and she stank.

Gunner65

All three of these asshats are spouting bullshit.  The naming of the virus was done by the WHO who has named every fucking virus in the past twenty years.  It has NOTHING to do with Taiwan not being communist.

Pelayo

Loudmouth racist ass clowns like ddd and his ilk convince everybody to hate progressives and therefore turn to Trump. Keep up the good work ddd.

I see his last show was 11 hours and 6 minutes.   That is incredible.

Pelayo

Chinese, taiwanese, dirty knees, look at these.......

DDD contracted Corona-Chan yesterday?  With those stapled lungs he's a goner.

Gunner65

Oh here we go lol, Dietrich is claiming he may have been exposed.  I don't put it past him to eventually claim he has it but it doesn't affect him because he has nanoblood.  WTF

Pelayo

ddd is back peddling his remarks about BOJO because it exposes what hateful hypocrites progressives are.

Quote from: Gunner65 on April 08, 2020, 06:32:33 PM
Oh here we go lol, Dietrich is claiming he may have been exposed.  I don't put it past him to eventually claim he has it but it doesn't affect him because he has nanoblood.  WTF

The Dietrich artilect will save him.

Why the hell are the talking about Yoko Ono?  Who are these goobers talking? 

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on April 08, 2020, 06:32:33 PM
Maybe he'll cough the staples out of his lungs.

Pelayo

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 08, 2020, 06:33:42 PM

Last show she was mentioned briefly. And ddd was not born into jap royalty.

Dietrich used to hang with The Beaver?

Pelayo

Yeah, he would go undercover in drag for his gang brothers. They referred to him as "the bitch." Actually ddd said that in one of his shows.

Gunner65

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 08, 2020, 06:33:42 PM

Because Dietrich claimed that he is related to Ono and Peter Moon said she was a bitch!  So now Dietrich has to embellish his previous suggestion by now saying that Ono looks like his mother etc.  Total bullshit lies.

Quote from: Gunner65 on April 08, 2020, 06:39:52 PM
Because Dietrich claimed that he is related to Ono and Peter Moon said she was a bitch!  So now Dietrich has to embellish his previous suggestion by now saying that Ono looks like his mother etc.  Total bullshit lies.

I think I saw a picture of a lady purported to be Mother Dietrich and she was an attractive lady.  Yoko, is, uhm, not.

Pelayo

Working class heroes? You mean like the people who grow the food that feeds those coastal "elites'? You know, those self-indulgent, lazy, over-indoctrinated (not educated), ungrateful assholes that put down people who actually produce things.

Gunner65

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 08, 2020, 06:44:08 PM
I think I saw a picture of a lady purported to be Mother Dietrich and she was an attractive lady. 
The Chinese actress you mean? lol That Dietrich posted the pic in a Japanese Army uniform for a 2007 movie?

Cloud city with John Lennon in it over Brazil?   What the hell are the talking about?

Quote from: Gunner65 on April 08, 2020, 06:50:41 PM
The Chinese actress you mean? lol That Dietrich posted the pic in a Japanese Army uniform for a 2007 movie?

Not sure.  It was a older B&W photo, if I recall

Pelayo

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 08, 2020, 06:52:04 PM
Not sure.  It was a older B&W photo, if I recall
Maybe it was the photo of ddd's sister.