• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

Dietrich continues to attack Lilyea because Lilyea is dead and cannot defend himself.

Gunner65

The veterans associated with the former "This ain't Hell" website and "Guardians of the Green Beret" believe Dietrich is insane and since the death of Lilyea have not pursued action against Dietrich.

Perhaps they might reconsider as Dietrich continues to claim he killed Mr. Lilyea!  Or that Lilyea killed himself!  Which is it? 

Did Lilyea blow his brains out because Dietrich exposed his"double-dipping" or did Lilyea die while conducting a satanic ritual against Dietrich which failed?

NEITHER is true!

It shows how careless he is in using people and letting them incriminate themselves while he sits pretty.  This has been dangerous all along.  I can think of numerous examples from the past year.  Recently, he tried to suggest that Judith's son would kill him. I find that kind of rhetoric dangerous. It creates victims that should never be exposed to his assassination/handler rhetoric through his show. I think he knows quite well what he is doing   Somewhere in my emails there should be a Cease-and-Desist letter sent by V. Clark to him and cc'ed to me.

Going to call it a night.

Gunner65

I would like to see that C and D letter.  If you find it, I would like to see it!  That proves I was right about Clark !

Gunner65

Dietrich has recently claimed that the cameras in the shop Clark worked were "tapped" and used to record Dietrich's voice in order to threaten Clark.  Dietrich initially claimed that I was the one making these calls.  But he changed his story soon after.

Perhaps Clark has also filed a report with the FBI.  This will ignite an investigation of Dietrich.

Gunner65

Dietrich is a little Tranvestite lying pussy.  And EVERYONE knows it!

Gunner65

Even the FBI!  Dietrich is a waste of time and manpower. 

Pelayo

As long as you gentlemen are mentioning the clearly criminal statements made by ddd, if anyone  is approached by the FBI, I would hasten them to mention that ddd SPECIFICALLY demanded to his cult followers the assassination of the president of Brazil, Sr Bosonaro. I'm pretty sure asking for the the assassination of a foreign president is just as much a crime as calling for the assassination of President Trump.

Gunner65

Calling for the "reporting" of anyone to the FBI  without evidence is a crime. 

Making a false report to ANY law enforcement is a crime.

Gunner65

What Dietrich has done is a total waste!  He has used his followers to make reports to Federal Law enforcement!  And he will continue if he is not careful!

Gunner65

My guess is he will rant for hours now and read shit and throw in names

Gunner65

Dietrich wails his stupid rant and reads from a source he does not mention, and the FBI is watching

Pelayo

You see the joke is on ddd, he has gotten away with spewing all kinds of lies during his radio "career", Knowing full well that he can air all kinds of lies he wants, knowing that he has no assets to be sued for.  The only problem is, ddd can't sue anybody for slander because if hell ever were to freeze over and he won, the people he has slandered over the years would sue him for that money he won in court and he would be no better off for it. Being indigent is a double edged sword.

Pelayo

"I would mention as a professional historian"- ddd  You are not a professional historian ddd. Stop your lying!

FXX

Quote from: Pelayo on April 05, 2020, 10:46:48 PM
You see the joke is on ddd, he has gotten away with spewing all kinds of lies during his radio "career", Knowing full well that he can air all kinds of lies he wants, knowing that he has no assets to be sued for.  The only problem is, ddd can't sue anybody for slander because if hell ever were to freeze over and he won, the people he has slandered over the years would sue him for that money he won in court and he would be no better off for it. Being indigent is a double edged sword.
Is this guys show on youtube or radio because when I googled this guy only came up with a youtube show.

Pelayo

He is barely on Youtube. He has been fired from all the other shows he has worked at.

Pelayo

Ya right, ddd. Simply by crossdressing you are associated with the AIDS epiddenic. Nothing about butt fucking?

Pelayo

Hey ddd, I have another good saying that is pefect for you "more evolved" progressives, you can shit in one hand and want  in another and see which one fills up first.

FXX

Quote from: Pelayo on April 05, 2020, 11:03:07 PM
He is barely on Youtube. He has been fired from all the other shows he has worked at.
Was he ever on AM radio?

Dietrich's assassination has been foreseen in a vision. Somehow DD knew his killer was coming for him and he waited at his home with a gun since he had nowhere else to go. But the assassin knew this and shot DD through the wall from outside !
DD claims he was also an assassin and a ninja so he should have known of such tactics. What DD should do is leave the country and disappear forever. He should know it's only a matter of time before his enemies close in on him. There is no escape once he is cornered like a filthy rat.

An article discussing reason for Japan's surrender was when Stalin with the Soviets entered the war with Japan.  https://foreignpolicy.com/2013/05/30/the-bomb-didnt-beat-japan-stalin-did/

Comments?

Sounds right to me. The Japanese were fanatics and would have fought to the last man but they knew that the Russians would make them especially suffer for their earlier defeats to the Japanese. So the Japs had a choice. Surrender to the Americans ( with conditions ) and avoid Russian reprisals or not surrender and face both American and Russian forces bent on wiping the Japanese military and nation off the face of the earth.

Dietrich has a real name which is not Dietrich my intuition tells me. I am still convinced he is a cutout. A spy or operative pretending to be someone else who most likely is deceased.
Dietrich often refers to himself as a "weapon of mass instruction".  Fort Dietrich in Maryland is where they make and test bio-weapons. Coincidence?
Is Dietrich a government psy-op disinfo agent unleashed on Americans to make them psychologically weak and corrupted?
The question is which government. Perhaps the People's Republic of China?

Gunner65

Quote from: Barn_Yard_Fire on April 06, 2020, 05:31:24 PM
An article discussing reason for Japan's surrender was when Stalin with the Soviets entered the war with Japan.  https://foreignpolicy.com/2013/05/30/the-bomb-didnt-beat-japan-stalin-did/

Comments?
I have heard this opinion expressed by historians before.  And assholes like Dietrich perpetuate it without considering the full extent to which Japan was unable to continue and the true context of the Japanese surrender.

The 2013 article Pavel Eduard presents for discussion here is written by Ward Wilson: Ward Wilson is a senior fellow at the British American Security Information Council (BASIC) and the author of "Five Myths About Nuclear Weapons", from which the article was adapted, and I believe he presents a fairly solid argument.  But I find it to lack a more complete description of the history and neglects the achievements, efforts and losses of thousands of US Marines, Sailors, Soldiers and Airmen who fought to eliminate the Japanese forces in the Pacific prior to Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_American_Security_Information_Council
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ward_Wilson

The article was a challenge to a Boston Globe writer Gareth Cook who wrote a story in 2011 arguing that Japan did not surrender at the end of World War II because of the atomic bomb.  https://garethcook.net/why-did-japan-surrender/

Cook made direct reference to Wilson is his article saying, "But another reason, Wilson argues, is that to look at history in this new light is to entertain what seem like shocking ideas. That the destruction of cities does not sway leaders. That what happened in Hiroshima and Nagasaki was not overly remarkable. And, strangest of all: That nuclear explosives may not be particularly effective weapons of war".

So now that we have some context to the article I will throw in my "two-cents".

Gunner65

Following the invasion of Okinawa, US forces were preparing for the invasion of the last island(s) before mainland Japan.  The Japanese Navy and Air forces were all but destroyed.  And Stalin had a non-aggression pact with Japan since 1939 when the Russians and Mongolians kicked Japanese ass!  The decision for Soviet involvement was agreed to at Yalta. And the Soviets did invade again:  But pay close attention to the dates.

2 million Soviet troops invaded and occupied areas of Japanese occupied Korea and other areas which later became involved in other wars (Korea and Vietnam).  I also came across this:

https://nationalinterest.org/blog/buzz/1945-navy-secretly-handed-over-150-warships-russia-invasion-japan-30892

https://books.google.com/books?id=Za_xPPsxhmwC&printsec=frontcover&source=gbs_ge_summary_r&cad=0#v=onepage&q&f=false

"If the United States wanted Soviet assistance for an invasion of Japan, it not only needed to pitch in the ships to pull it off, but it would have to train Soviet sailors how to operate them. What happened next is detailed by Richard Russell in his study “Project Hula: Secret Soviet-American Cooperation in the War Against Japan."
[/b]

So this was not something Stalin could have initiated or accomplished by himself. 

There is also the fact that the Japanese were aware of the German efforts to "fight to the last man" and the destruction of Germany. This was shocking to the Japanese who realized such a defense was futile.  They had millions of refugees and were dealing with saboteurs and rebellion within the Military and government.

Not to mention 10.000 US troops who simply walked ashore to occupy many areas including Kyushu etc as I have mentioned before.

It was not the Atomic bombs or the threat of the Soviets -

It was the United States ability to obtain Naval and air superiority and fight and defeat the Japanese on the ground.

Gunner65

An interesting insertion by Pavel Eduard there.  I haven't researched this aspect of the war. But is it still a long shot for Dietrich to claim the Japs won - for whatever reason.  I think the atomic bombs were effective for the shock value.  But as far as Stalin, I don't think he was the reason for the Japanese surrender.

And Douglas Dietrich denies the Japanese surrender altogether!  That is the most bizarre!

Gunner65

And why are those who claim Operation Highjump was an actual Combat mission against "secret" Nazi bases so silent!

We will see more of the opportunists and liars as this continues.

Gunner65

Quote from: Gunner65 on April 07, 2020, 06:10:44 PM
And why are those who claim Operation Highjump was an actual Combat mission against "secret" Nazi bases so silent!

We will see more of the opportunists and liars as this continues.
For now it is National Beer Day

A day Dietrich will never mention in his continuing catalog of crisis.