• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Pelayo

I bet George Noory wished somebody had warned him about you ddd before he let you on the air.

Pelayo

Hmmmm, people who advocate and commit genocide are evil? And who is the most famous committer of genocide in history? Hitler! And who claims to be the son of Hitler? The acorn doesn't fall far from the oak.

Gunner65

Dietrich is an idiot.  Whatever he claims is a load of psychopathic bullshit mixed with his slobbering narcissism.

Pelayo

Good for you Brenden, don't wish evil on anybody. The so-called "progressives" who are so accepting and tolerant are always so willing to wish evil on those they disagree with.

Pelayo

As a gift to you Brenden, ddd will send you some of his used underwear you can use with rubber bands. Sorry they won't be washed since intellectuals like ddd don't do household chores. Their job is to do the thinking. Those things are left to the uneducated deplorables. Oh wait a minute, ddd is uneducated, I guess he is just plain lazy.

Gunner65

Dietrich is so full of shit.  According to Pavel and Rose Dio, Dietrich does no research whatsoever because he is lazy and prefers to look up recent articles and editorials from leftist publications/authors at the last minute.

The fact is, after 2 or 3 hours, no one is actually listening to him anyway.  He will literally talk/read for hours to himself!  The last 2 or 3 shit shows were nearly 13 hours long!

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on April 05, 2020, 07:08:52 PM
Dietrich is so full of shit.  According to Pavel and Rose Dio, Dietrich does no research whatsoever because he is lazy and prefers to look up recent articles and editorials from leftist publications/authors at the last minute.

The fact is, after 2 or 3 hours, no one is actually listening to him anyway.  He will literally talk/read for hours to himself!  The last 2 or 3 shit shows were nearly 13 hours long!
Like I said before 2 X 0 is zero. 12 X 0 is still zero.

Pelayo

I would describe you ddd as an ugli fruit.

Gunner65

Dietrich claims again he has been all over the world - in combat zones - looking through a sniper scope.  Dietrich has barely left the State of California!  Perhaps to Arizona or New York State (once each).  He has NEVER left the United States!

Gunner65

Both these assholes need to visit a farm around here!  And actually meet families farming.  And they deserve to get their dumb asses kicked or be forced to shovel cow manure or handle bails of hay for a day!

Pelayo

Japan has the best of the best? Of course they do. Because being the racists they are, they haven't been forced to absorb millions of "refugees" from shithole countries. Dump a couple million ingrate (like ddd) immigrants into Japan and it will be fundamentally different.  Same with Saudi Arabia, how come with all their billions aren't they doing anything for those so-called refugees.

Gunner65

How the fuck does an American kid go to a fucking preschool based on the teachings of Rudolf Steiner?  Brenden's parents must be total fucking rich hippie freaks!

And why is now going to a fucking community college in California?  Lot's of details about Brenden that just don't make sense or add-up.  Steiner was one of the first group of Theosophists at the turn of the century.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rudolf_Steiner

Gunner65

Esoteric schools[edit]
See also: Rudolf Steiner's exercises for spiritual development
Steiner was founder and leader of the following:

His independent Esoteric School of the Theosophical Society, founded in 1904. This school continued after the break with Theosophy but was disbanded at the start of World War I.
A lodge called Mystica Aeterna within the Masonic Order of Memphis and Mizraim, which Steiner led from 1906 until around 1914. Steiner added to the Masonic rite a number of Rosicrucian references.[70]
The School of Spiritual Science of the Anthroposophical Society, founded in 1923 as a further development of his earlier Esoteric School. This was originally constituted with a general section and seven specialized sections for education, literature, performing arts, natural sciences, medicine, visual arts, and astronomy.[45][47][71] Steiner gave members of the School the first Lesson for guidance into the esoteric work in February 1924.[72] Though Steiner intended to develop three "classes" of this school, only the first of these was developed in his lifetime (and continues today). An authentic text of the written records on which the teaching of the First Class was based was published in 1992.[73]

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on April 05, 2020, 07:38:35 PM
Both these assholes need to visit a farm around here!  And actually meet families farming.  And they deserve to get their dumb asses kicked or be forced to shovel cow manure or handle bails of hay for a day!
Fat chance when it comes to ddd, people who work with their hands are deplorable. ddd is such a GENIUS he can con people out of their money and therefore never have to do work.

Gunner65

https://www.rudolfsteiner.org/school

A better question is:  How is a rich American kid sent to a pre-school based on the philosophy of Steiner who was in Britain and Australia? What is the real deal with Brenden Zohget?  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waldorf_education

State-funded schools[edit]
United States[edit]
The first US Waldorf-inspired public school, the Yuba River Charter School in California, opened in 1994. The Waldorf public school movement is currently expanding rapidly; while in 2010, there were twelve Waldorf-inspired public schools in the United States,[135] by 2018 there were 53 such schools.[36]

Most Waldorf-inspired schools in the United States are elementary schools established as either magnet or charter schools. The first Waldorf-inspired high school was launched in 2008 with assistance from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.[135] While these schools follow a similar developmental approach as the independent schools, Waldorf-inspired schools must demonstrate achievement on standardized tests in order to continue receiving public funding. Studies of standardized test scores suggest that students at Waldorf-inspired schools tend to score below their peers in the earliest grades and catch up[135] or surpass[126] their peers by middle school. One study found that students at Waldorf-inspired schools watch less television and spend more time engaging in creative activities or spending time with friends.[135] Public Waldorf schools' need to demonstrate achievement through standardized test scores has encouraged increased use of textbooks and expanded instructional time for academic subjects.[135]

A legal challenge alleging that California school districts' Waldorf-inspired schools violated the First and Fourteenth Amendments of the United States Constitution and Article IX of the California Constitution was dismissed on its merits in 2005[136] and on appeal in 2007[137] and 2012.

Quote from: Gunner65 on April 05, 2020, 07:32:21 PM
Dietrich claims again he has been all over the world - in combat zones - looking through a sniper scope.  Dietrich has barely left the State of California!  Perhaps to Arizona or New York State (once each).  He has NEVER left the United States!

So the Geo-Pathetic Historian is at it again, making manic-delusional claims.  On SKYPE last year, his major travel psycho-drama was having to take the garbage to the curb once a week! Does anyone remember last year he nearly collapsed emotionally because there were people entering his place to work on plumbing?

And this pussy excuse for a  jack-ass wants people to believe he was in a war zone!!  What a pathetic joke!  I told him he is an idiot.  The fucking moron continues to bring Pavel (me) up on his shows?!  What a psychologically fucked up and mentally disturbed individual!

Gunner65

Yes. I remember.  And Dietrich is quite repetitive and ultimately predictable.  And yes, although he dropped the 15 minute attack on Pavel and Rose Dio (and others) he continues to restate his claims which he continuously embellishes.  He also continues to extend the length of his shows to over 12 hours, making it excruciatingly difficult to isolate an attack.

Gunner65

This revelation by Brenden of his early education within the "Waldorf" inspired school system is very telling.  This Brenden has obviously been exposed to an esoteric lifestyle for a long time and his approach to his continued education lack any goals.   Either he lied about attending a State College or he his lying about now attending a Community College or both!

Gunner65

And why now all the German language shit?  And why is Dietrich giving this guy 3 hours per show?  I think there is something odd about this guy.
He claims to be a struggling college kid but he is out searching for and buying exotic fruits and vegetables?

Quote from: Gunner65 on April 05, 2020, 08:11:50 PM
Yes. I remember.  And Dietrich is quite repetitive and ultimately predictable.  And yes, although he dropped the 15 minute attack on Pavel and Rose Dio (and others) he continues to restate his claims which he continuously embellishes.  He also continues to extend the length of his shows to over 12 hours, making it excruciatingly difficult to isolate an attack.

The length also is a cover for the extremist rants he likes to pepper in between the articles he reads.  It's probably not audible on the live stream but through  SKYPE you can hear him press a key each time he scrolls a page while reading the articles he cut-and-pasted together that day to his google-hard drive.  Last year in June, I actually watched the cursor move on that night's google drive document.  He'd stop reading and add the whole bit about "sewer of shit" and "assholes" and "people eating shit" etc.  The classic deitrich that I knew him for last year.  Those rants are the only "original" things he adds to the show.  The rest is copy-pasted articles available on the net.

At this point it'd be doing him and everyone else a favor to put him out of his misery and have him taken of youtube! 

Gunner65

"At this point it'd be doing him and everyone else a favor to put him out of his misery and have him taken of youtube! "
Indeed!  So why don't you?

Gunner65

Nice job Dietrich!  Fucks up the relationship with Nicole Frolick who is another freak wanting to interview him.  I don't think that will go well. 

Gunner65

Did anyone notice Dietrich bashed Justin White in his last two shows? I don't think White will return either! 

Gunner65

So here is the attack on Alex!  Dietrich will regret this! And suggests Peter Moon is more black than white!  The truth is nowhere NEAR what Dietrich is spitting out.  Dietrich is being a total asshole!

Quote from: Gunner65 on April 05, 2020, 08:35:50 PM
"At this point it'd be doing him and everyone else a favor to put him out of his misery and have him taken of youtube! "
Indeed!  So why don't you?

Wasn't sure what to do but seems best to go with an FBI report for cyberstalking and exposing me and anyone related to me to neo-nazis that do tend to listen in on his glorification of nazism and Hitler.  But that in itself might not be enough for the FBI to take action. 

I'd like to include you Gunner, in the report and outline the multi-year campaign of harassing his listeners to call the FBI on you.  I think that is something the FBI would consider worth investigating.  And thanks to John Warrington, all those videos are still up on youtube to refer the FBI to.  Would you be alright with this?

Gunner65

If the FBI pays me a visit or calls me I will provide them with the same evidence I provided the VAOIG and more! And they can review my little obscure blog too.

Dietrich is treading thin ice. And don't forget that this Bellgab thread history is also evidence!

Gunner65

The FBI may have evidence that Dietrich or his followers have filed reports on you and I and others in the past also!

The bottom line is that Dietrich is attacking people and urging his followers to make false reports in the past for the purpose of protecting his false claims of military service for financial gain.

Gunner65

Incidentally, the FBI will have access to that 2017 VAOIG report.  I can provide you with the official case number.

Very cool of you.  I too, expect to talk with them.  I do intend to mention bellgab and the blog.  I am familiar with the reason for Dietrich's previous website being taken down and operating on facebook despite being blacklisted,which too is important to mention.

Even though the FBI does have a bureau up here in Canada, I'll be going with a filing in the States through their website.

I'll see how it goes.

Gunner65

By the way Pavel, despite Dietrich's efforts for over the past two years in 2017-2019 I have not been approached by the FBI.  The tactics Dietrich employed and used his cultists to follow were "anonymous" reports which likely ended up being "shit-canned".

This was an attempt by Dietrich at intimidation. I am not easily intimidated. I use the years 2017-2019 because that was the period of intensity when Dietrich called upon his listeners to report myself and SFC Lilyea to the FBI and VA.

SFC Lilyea also filed his own report to the VAOIG in 2017! Dietrichs claims that Lilyea committed suicide are not true.  Dietrich claims Lilyea was convicted of defrauding the VA while getting retirement pay and Social Security benefits - he calls "double-dipping".  Lilyea (and any other veteran) are able to receive those benefits.  What Dietrich claims is total bullshit! Lilyea was awarded a disability rating from the VA, as well as his EARNED Retirement from the US Army at the rank of E-7 and when he turned 65 he was paid Social Security which he PAID INTO!