• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

Another bizarre horror story ...

Dental assistant working on a woman in an "Iron Lung". WTF

Pelayo

Good question Judy, if you have ddd's Hitler babies are you going to encourage them to join the Hitler youth?

Gunner65

So Haole Eggart had white kids who were born in Hawaii and gave them Hawaiian names - just very odd.  I have seen photos of her kids and they are totally white - blonde-haired.

Gunner65

I lived in Hawaii as a kid for 3 years. What Eggart is claiming is that she is accepted as being native Hawaiian and claims to be a Hawaiian "Elder" or Kapuna.  These two are both insane. 

Gunner65

Gunner65

Dietrich is already fucking shit up and being corrected again as he was before back in September.  Eggart is just a stupid Haole crack and she can't see Dietrich is fucking insane.  So much for being a "Kapuna/Kahuna" 

Pelayo

This is getting boring as well as disgusting. Judith showed good judgment when she cut off ddd because he is an evil racist, liar, scammer and all around douchebag. I guess he has somehow pulled her back in his fold. It's only a matter of time before she realizes that he is an individual obsessed with his racial hatred and not someone with race harmony. See ya loser ddd.

Gunner65

http://www.kendallhaven.com/

PARTIAL CLIENT LIST:
• Mekong Capitalâ€"Private Equity Investment Company, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
• AposHealthâ€"Medical Device Manufacturer, New York City, NY
• U.S. Department of Stateâ€"Foreign Service
• Johns Hopkins Physics Lab
• Cigna Insurance
• Boeing Corp.â€"DARPA 2012 Narrative Networks Research Project
• Atmos Corp. XR Platform Development Company
• ARAMCO (Saudi Oil Corp.)
• Lawrence Livermore Laboratory
• World Bank
• NASA Earth Science Division
• U.S. Navy
• Stanford University MediaX Program
• ROC (Management Communications Company)
• University of Missouri School of Medicine
• National Park Service
• NOAA
• Singapore Military Training Command
• GORE Medical Products Division
• The Center for Genetics and Society
• Tufts University School of Medicine
• Jet Propulsion Laboratory
• San Francisco Presidio Trust and Conservancy
• Association for Unmanned Vehicle Systems, International
• Northrop Grumman Corp., Space Science Division
• Storm Center Communications
• Intific Corp.
• International Festivals & Events Assn.
• International Storytelling Center

Ancient civilizations explained ocean phenomena through myth. How were the seas created? Why are they salty? Why are there waves and tides? Why do mammals live in the seas? This fascinating book uses the knowledge of modern science to assess the wisdom of a dozen of these ancient ocean myths. Teacher Ideas Press, 2005.
Grades 3-9. 200 Pages. $30.00

Gunner65

Dietrich fears Eggarts son - believes he might be killed by him. And Judith agrees that he would - and Dietrich's body would never be found.
The kid can see into other worlds...lives off the land.  Very odd.

Gunner65

So the son of Judith Eggart ("Makana") is a wild man (white) who will eventually save the world (or Hawaii) from the whites. Because she did or did not vaccinate him!

This should be good!

Gunner65

This woman is a witch.  Claiming her son revived the baby sharks by giving them mouth to mouth. 

Dietrich has so much pent-up hatred and "viciousness" tonight and Eggart just giggles as he starts to unravel and attack his producer Brenden and Justin White!

This Eggart is just bad karma.  They fucking deserve each other.

Gunner65

RICHARD K COLE!  THE LITTLE FAGGOT!

Dietrich says HE is the shark! 

Gunner65

So all this bullshit was to attack me!  WOW DIETRICH!  Just because I put a thumbs down on your shit show?
HAHAAA!

What a load of bullshit!

Gunner65

Guess what Dietrich, I don't give a shit about "Makano" or his insane mother or you!

And Dietrich did exactly what I predicted he would do using Judith Eggart.

Sharks get air through their gills I believe so mouth to mouth doesn't work...LOL.
Eggert is not old enough to be a Kapuna or Hawaiian enough to be called a native. All she can hope for now is being a Kamaaina which is the same as calling someone who has lived in Los Angeles for several years an Angeleno.

Dietrich is more shark bait than shark since he smells just as bad as the chum they throw in the water to attract sharks.

Gunner65

And Brenden admitted earlier he is a "Community College" student and NOT a graduate student!

But he is fucking stupid too since he will allow Dietrich slandering him.

Gunner65

"Baby boomers are human garbage" - Douglas Dietrich

Gunner65

Gunner65

"Bides are flying off the shelves here" - Brenden Zoghet

Gunner65

REALLY?  Dietrich is so full of shit!

Dietrich says he is afraid to visit Eggert in Kauai because he thinks her son will kill him if he goes there. He said this in a joking way but I don't think Eggert trusts Dietrich so he should probably not go there since Eggert sounded like she did not really want him there either.

Gunner65

Lying asshat Dietrich claims he has returned from his "last mission" this week.  And has a background in espionage.

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on March 25, 2020, 06:05:49 PM
Lying asshat Dietrich claims he has returned from his "last mission" this week.  And has a background in espionage.
No doubt he had to dress in drag to go undercover.

Pelayo

Hey Judy, I hope you like taking it up the poop chute.  Loverboy likes to take a drive down the Hershey highway. You see, he doesn't do vaginal sex, he thinks c-words are gross and stinky (ddd  uses the actual word frequnetly).

Gunner65

So Dietrich is explaining how he pissed off his friends lying about being shut down on Sunday.  He claimed Michael Aquino was to blame but I'm sure Dietrich fucked it up himself.  And once again, Peter Moon has no fucking clue.

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on March 25, 2020, 06:24:49 PM
So Dietrich is explaining how he pissed off his friends lying about being shut down on Sunday.  He claimed Michael Aquino was to blame but I sure Dietrich fucked it up himself.
He probably pissed off his friends by calling you a little faggot, and his friends being all homosexuals took umbrage at that. BTW, I believe calling people faggots on Youtube is hate speech and enough to get him kicked off.

Pelayo

Ha! ddd puts down other people for accepting meals on wheels and complaining they do nothing for society. And what exactly do you do for society ddd? Nothing. That's what.