• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Reading Historian David Livingstone's Transhumanism, sample excerpt from Chapter 11:
QuoteThe Nazis were the first political expression of the eugenics of Nietzschean
social Darwinism, and the occult beliefs that would come to be collectively referred
to as the doctrines of the New Age. The bizarre beliefs of the Nazis were not a
sudden anomaly, but an extension of Sabbatean occult traditions by way of the
group within the SRIA headed by Edward Bulwer-Lytton, who were recognizable
by their use of the swastika, which they identified with the red cross of the
Rosicrucians. The doctrines of the Nazis merged the ideas of Bulwer-Lytton’s The
Coming Race and the theory of the Atlantean origins of the Aryans developed by
Blavatsky. Thus, Nazi teachings were founded on the idea that the Aryan race
colonized Central Asia, where they were responsible for transmitting the so-called
“Oriental Kabbalah,” which survived in Tibetan Buddhism.
According to Rabbi Antelman, Hitler was the deliberate creation of a ritual
participated in by his mother, Klara Polzl, and a Sabbatean Frankist. 3 In fact, Hitler’s
Jewish and African ancestry has been confirmed through recent genetic studies. 4
In Adolf Hitler: Founder of Israel, Hennecke Kardel quotes a book called Before Hitler Came,
by a German Jew named Dietrich Bronder, which claims that not only Hitler,
but his leading associates were all also Jewish. As Abraham Duker noted, given the
extent of their assimilation into Christian societies, “It is not by accident that the
Nazi encyclopedia, Sigilla Vrei had nothing to say about the Frankists. Evidently the
Nazi genealogists preferred to leave them alone, fearful that such revelations might
embarrass many persons of importance.” 5
The book: https://www.scribd.com/document/347105338/Livingstone-Transhumanism-pdf
The Author: https://ordoabchao.ca/about

Quote from: Pelayo on February 16, 2020, 09:15:37 PM
Hey ddd, my advice to you is go down into the basement and grab a couple of mannequins, grease them up and celebrate President's day. And the lord have mercy on your soul.
Like this?

https://youtu.be/qOwFVowEugQ

Pelayo

Wow, ddd admits he not only admires the nazi ideal, but activiely promotes a new nazi new world order. ddd is clearly insane.

Listening to Gunner on https://www.patriotoutlaws.com/.  He just exposed Dietrich for copying the Highjump material from Ernst Zundel.  LOL ;D

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on February 16, 2020, 08:55:47 PM
From what I got from researching online, the technology to preserve sperm for later insemination was not in existence until after the death of Hitler. Something to look up.
You are correct!

Gunner65

Quote from: sneaksie-taffer on February 16, 2020, 09:45:20 PM
Like this?

https://youtu.be/qOwFVowEugQ
This actually a good song. Too good.  Immune from the virus of Dietrich.  Long live the 70's

Gunner65

Inner earth?  Sound familiar?  Like Col. Billie Faye Woodard perhaps?

Gunner65

I guess the "Lemurians" or inner earth people lack dental care.  This one seems to have lost it's teeth by age 50!

Gunner65

Dietrichs live views have been stuck at 40 for months!

Gunner65

Same old bullshit Dietrich claiming he was the inspiration for "data" and C2C blah blah blah, then vomits on Jews

Is this not antisemitism?  Why does YouTube allow Dietrich and ban others for much less? 

Gunner65

Quote from: Barn_Yard_Fire on February 16, 2020, 09:58:03 PM
Listening to Gunner on https://www.patriotoutlaws.com/.  He just exposed Dietrich for copying the Highjump material from Ernst Zundel.  LOL ;D
That's right https://rkcolejr.blogspot.com/

And I am not done!

Gunner65

Dietrich, Quayle, Moon and many others who are proponents of this bullshit will all look like the fools they are very soon!

Gunner65

"A report circulating in the Kremlin today"  EU Times...this shit is so old and Dietrich is so STUPID!

Pelayo

Poor Brendan, works for no-pay ddd when he could be working for people who would pay him for what he is worth. Way to go Brendan, stick it to the man!

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on February 16, 2020, 10:55:07 PM
Poor Brendan, works for no-pay ddd when he could be working for people who would pay him for what he is worth. Way to go, Brendan, stick it to the man!
Brenden, the poor little rich (white) Syrian boy attending UC Davis!  The same college that Prof. Hammomoto was? and busted Dietrich for lying about shit 3 years ago?

Pelayo

How about those stupid lazy lying assholes who get meals on wheels in Shit City?

Gunner65

Dietrich is using Talley and Brenden  - as he used Rose Dio, Pavel and others. He is going nowhere.  A perfect stationary target.  Promoting neo-Nazi  views and concealing it as fiction - just as Zundel did for 30 years!

Gunner65

I am going to chew all of his bullshit lies and spit them out!  And all of his pitiful attacks and slander will only make it worse for him. 

Gunner65

Peter Moon better start paying attention, otherwise, I will expose him as a "has been" liar and fraud, using Dietrich !  This is what these people do!  Moon is making a huge mistake.  And I hope they continue with it. Because in the end, the TRUTH will be told. This bullshit of believing the revisions of whoever decides to claim whatever is done. 

Dietrich is now ordering the death of Rupert Murdoch!  How can this be condoned as normal?

Gunner65

I guess Ernst Zundel made a good point when he said:   "I realized that North Americans were not interested in being educated. They want to be entertained". The book was for fun. With a picture of the Führer on the cover and flying saucers coming out of Antarctica it was a chance to get on radio and TV talk shows. For about 15 minutes of an hour program I'd talk about that esoteric stuff. Then I would start talking about all those Jewish scientists in concentration camps, working on these secret weapons. And that was my chance to talk about what I wanted to talk about." "In that case," I asked him, "do you still stand by what you wrote in the UFO book?" "Look," he replied, "it has a question mark at the end of the title."  Zündel continued to defend these views as late as 2002.

Gunner65

As for Quayle, he burrowed into the Zionist "biblical prophecy " freakshow with Tom Horn and others ( Jim Baker) after the apocalypse of 2012 never happened.  No invasion by Russian Spetznaz or Chinese from Mexico!

And his continued claims of talking to "four-star generals" for 20 years is getting to be old.  None of his "anonymous" sources actually exist and now he is hiding from his previous claims, snarling and spitting - and cursing his detractors and damning them to hell "in Jesus name"
How fucking bizarre is that?

Gunner65

And smearing RADM Richard E Byrd in the process! What a fucking scumbag!

Gunner65

The men of Operation Highjump have no voice. It's easy for assholes like Dietrich, Quayle, and others to promote crazy bullshit at the expense of dead men.

I believe they should be held accountable for their deception! 

Gunner65

Three of those men are still buried 150 feet beneath the ice.  And the US Government, despite efforts of many as recently as 2007 has REFUSED to fund a recovery!

Gunner65

If the volunteer who found a P-38 in Alaska did it, why not let him try?

Perhaps someone will find the remains of "George One" and recover the bodies of those Airmen.  One thing is certain, they were NOT shot down by Nazis or UFOS;s

After accomplishing their mission to get the high ranking Nazi officers and VIP's escape to South America the U-Boats were likely scuttled and their crews dispersed throughout South America to start new lives. One U-boat was found off the coast of Brazil. There may be others waiting to be discovered around South America.

https://youtu.be/41lTwLaJyB0

Quote from: Pelayo on February 16, 2020, 08:53:26 PM
The only problem with you being a Vulcan ddd, is that Vulcans never lie. And you lie more than when you tell the truth.
Actually, Vulcans do lie on occasion. They call it an "error".