• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

"Dr. David Anderson" Dietrich and Moon "make up" people,  this Anderson does not exist!  In fact Dietrich claimed he was in Rochester, NY living ih ruins of Kodak.  Dietrich claimed Anderson was a mutant creature-

Gunner65

Moon claimed otherwise and Dietrich has not mentioned it since! 

Gunner65

Fact is, there is no Dr. David Anderson!  Moon made it up! There is no "Time Travel"  bullshit!  Moon is a liar and used it to promote his books!

Gunner65

This entire bullshit with Moon connecting with Soloman is sleazy and undermines Dietrich. It shows Moon is pressuring Dietrich to present on LEMURA.  And Anderson is the proof?

And Moon claims he sees this Anderson in Romania

Where is the proof!

Gunner65

Dietrich continues his slandering and defamation as though it is reality but it is not!  And Peter Moon allows it! Because Moon is a liar! and when I expose Shalomar he will shit himself and Dietrich is a pussy

Gunner65

444.00 Dietrich demands it for his rent! wow

Quote from: Gunner65 on December 20, 2019, 10:00:09 PM
Fact is, there is no Dr. David Anderson!  Moon made it up! There is no "Time Travel"  bullshit!  Moon is a liar and used it to promote his books!
I do agree with you that time travel is bullshit. It is logically impossible so I am puzzled as to why Moon believes in that stuff. Time could be speeded up or slowed down or frozen in stasis but it can never go backwards. It only flows one way from the present into the future. Dietrich also believes in time travel. He is a nut job that wants to travel into the past and alter events so that Imperial Japan and Nazi Germany wins the war against America and it's allies.

The Chinese believe the number 4 is bad luck. Why does Dietrich want triple bad luck by asking for 444 dollars?

Quote from: Gunner65 on December 20, 2019, 09:43:25 PM
"Dr. David Anderson" Dietrich and Moon "make up" people,  this Anderson does not exist!  In fact Dietrich claimed he was in Rochester, NY living ih ruins of Kodak.  Dietrich claimed Anderson was a mutant creature-

Actually there is a David Lewis Anderson that claims he is involved in time research. There are several videos on You Tube about this guy. See for yourself.

Gunner65

I did look into this Anderson briefly, over a year ago.  At the time many of the websites associated with him no longer existed.  I could find no official bio or record of his education or military service.  I did find a couple of old videos of presentations and radio interviews dating to about 2009.  I also found links to statements of people who claimed he was a fraud and one that claimed Moon created him as a fictional character.

So I am taking another look at Anderson but my gut instinct is I will not find much that is truthful.  There is already so much conflicting info and unsubstantiated claims by questionable sources.  I really don't want to waste my time.  I would need to review all of his radio interviews and lectures as well as his current websites/content.

One glaring inconsistency is his level of education in Physics relative to his service in the US Air Force as an officer studying "time Travel" since his service in the Air Force appears to have been prior to his Ph.D. and subsequent research on his own.  There is also the question of his source of income/funding for his personal "time travel" research and his founding of the "World Genesis Foundation" which claims to be associated with UNESCO, yet appears to be involved only with Romania and is based in Arizona and is listed as an independent organization.

It lists no assets, income or revenue and is "Required to file Form 990-N - Income less than $50,000 per year"

https://www.charitynavigator.org/index.cfm?bay=search.profile&ein=453800601

Gunner65

Sick freak Dietrich posts hours ago he will still be wearing his new "Christmas gifted" lingerie for the shit-show, lies about his medical cosmetologist providing him with Henna, and his imaginary transgender son who applied it.

"HAVING NO TIME TO CHANGE OUT ‘O’ HIS YULETIDE-GIFTED LINGERIE (w / Henna Provided by his Medical Cosmetologist and Applied by his Surrogate Son),DIETRICH RETURNEST (In-Body If Not In-Mind) FROM HOLY-DAYS REVELRY TO HOST TONIGHT’S LIVESTREAM"

Quote from: Gunner65 on December 22, 2019, 05:58:48 PM
Sick freak Dietrich posts hours ago he will still be wearing his new "Christmas gifted" lingerie for the shit-show, lies about his medical cosmetologist providing him with Henna, and his imaginary transgender son who applied it.

"HAVING NO TIME TO CHANGE OUT ‘O’ HIS YULETIDE-GIFTED LINGERIE (w / Henna Provided by his Medical Cosmetologist and Applied by his Surrogate Son),DIETRICH RETURNEST (In-Body If Not In-Mind) FROM HOLY-DAYS REVELRY TO HOST TONIGHT’S LIVESTREAM"

Looks like a very special episode tonight!

Gunner65

Dietrich even dirties Christmas!  It is very bizarre. The truth is closer to this:

Quote from: Gunner65 on December 22, 2019, 06:21:27 PM
Dietrich even dirties Christmas!  It is very bizarre. The truth is closer to this:

The show really needs a live webcam to complement it.

Gunner65

Dietrich has not shown his face in quite some time and his ad hoc computer set-up prohibits the use of his camera.  So he says.  And his medical cosmetologist Vanessa Clark bailed months ago!  Dietrich actually does his shit-shows while sitting on his bed, because his apartment is so cluttered now it is the only space he can manage.

Gunner65

Last week he was drinking laxative!  This week he is taking Sudafed and snorting Cocaine!

Quote from: Gunner65 on December 22, 2019, 06:57:01 PM
Last week he was drinking laxative!  This week he is taking Sudafed and snorting Cocaine!

A constipated Dietrich is the best Dietrich.

I've been Dietrich free for months.  It is really a better way to live.  Will see how long I survive tonight.   

Gunner65

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 22, 2019, 06:59:16 PM
A constipated Dietrich is the best Dietrich.

I've been Dietrich free for months.  It is really a better way to live.  Will see how long I survive tonight.
I should have followed your lead WAN.  But I had so much research I needed to tie ends up. So I vomited all of it in October/November.

Now its just listening , but Dietrich is adding Jonathan Shalomar Light and Mt. Shasta.

Gunner65

Peter Moon has introduced Dietrich to the New Age freaks at Mt. Shasta and plan a conference in June.

Quote from: Gunner65 on December 22, 2019, 07:04:50 PM
Peter Moon has introduced Dietrich to the New Age freaks at Mt. Shasta and plan a conference in June.

Dietrich at a conference.  That has always gone so well in the past.   ::)

Shasta?  So he's hawking Root Beer now?

Gunner65

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 22, 2019, 07:06:43 PM
Dietrich at a conference.  That has always gone so well in the past.   ::)
I thought the same.  Dietrich plans a presentation on Lemuria, rather than Japan, Nazis or Aquino. This is guidance by Peter Moon, yet Moon has not succeeded as yet in convincing Shalomar.

In fact Dietrich is requesting his followers pay the cost of his ticket for 444.00

Jonathan Shalomar Light

Gunner65

Ah yes, Shasta Root Beer!  (They made Birch Beer too!)

Quote from: Gunner65 on December 22, 2019, 07:10:50 PM
I thought the same.  Dietrich plans a presentation on Lemuria, rather than Japan, Nazis or Aquino. This is guidance by Peter Moon, yet Moon has not succeeded as yet in convincing Shalomar.

In fact Dietrich is requesting his followers pay the cost of his ticket for 444.00

Guess he won't be getting any dough from Barney Rubble.  He is still hammering him I see.

Gunner65

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 22, 2019, 07:12:31 PM
Guess he won't be getting any dough from Barney Rubble.  He is still hammering him I see.
No one has heard from Pavel Eduard in months, almost a year now, yet Dietrich has worked him into his "Intro and promotion" and "Ending and promotion" to continue to slander Pavel and Rose Dio and of course, Michael Aquino.  Add them together it is 30 minutes!