• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

Note: Line 12 of the 1917-18 Draft Registration of William H. Dietrich, shows he was claiming exemption from the draft on the grounds he had a wife and child.

Gunner65

Research confirms Dietrichs' father served on USS Pittsburgh (CA-72) during World War 2

George J. Dietrich

I have always been careful to uphold the service history of Dietrich's father, George Joseph Dietrich.  But Douglas' pathological lying with regard to his father's military service is legendary.  His claim that his father served in the Navy in China with Yangtze gunboats before WW2 is untrue.  As my findings of the US Census record of 1940 show.   Douglas claims that he retired in 1966 as a Chief Petty Officer (E-7) are also untrue.

George J. Dietrich served honorably from June 1941 to June 1965 and retired at the rank of Petty Officer 1st Class (E-6)

I requested and received releasable information from his father's records under the FOIA  in 2017. Using this information I was able to piece together his WW2 service history.  I have posted these findings, as well as a comparison with Dietrichs' claims on my blog https://rkcolejr.blogspot.com/2019/01/george-dietrich-ribbons.html where I specifically noted his being awarded the Asiatic Pacific Campaign Medal - WWII Ribbon (2 Stars). 

The award of this medal indicated participation in two separate engagements in the Pacific Theater where his unit (ship) had participated.  A listing of those engagements and ships was not provided in the FOIA release.  George Dietrichs' Official Military Personnel File (OMPF) is currently not available, due to different release procedures applying to rules for "next of kin" and for records 62 years and older.

https://www.archives.gov/personnel-records-center/ompf-access#information

* Records are accessioned into the National Archives, and become archival, 62 years after the service member's separation from the military. This is a rolling date; hence, the current year, 2019, minus 62 years is 1957. Records with a discharge date of 1957 or prior are archival and are open to the public. Records with a discharge date of 1958 or after are non-archival and are maintained under the Federal Records Center program. Non-archival records are subject to access restrictions

https://www.archives.gov/st-louis/military-personnel-archival

List of vessels Dietrich claims his father served before, during and after WWII:

Yangtze River Patrol gunboats  (1939-1941)
USS Franklin (CV-13)  (WWII)
USS Cowpens (CVL-25)  (WWII)
USS Essex (CV-9) (WWII)
USS Pittsburgh (CA-72)  (WWII)
USS Oriskany (CV-34)  (1966 fire)

List of Assignments obtained by FOIA request:

While researching for any information regarding his grandfather, (using Newspapers.com) I thought I would take advantage of the free trial to see what I could find about his father.  I was able to find two newspaper clippings from the Rochester, NY Democrat and Chronicle dated 15 and 17 July, 1945 which mentioned George J. Dietrich and another Rochester, NY sailor as having served on the USS Pittsburgh  (CA-72).

Both articles state that S1/c George Dietrich was a cook who had been serving aboard the USS Pittsburgh since its commissioning in November 1944.  The article stated: "George J. Dietrich is known to be as good as his word."  And was able to send his parents a cleverly disguised message in a ship magazine after the vessel had been towed to Guam.

I also found an article dated 22 July, 1934 in which Dietrichs' father is pictured with his younger brother, William E. Dietrich who later served in the US Army and was discharged as a Sgt. in 1945 "after 35 months of duty in the European Theater."

George Dietrich (then age 15) is pictured on the far left his brother is 3rd from left. 

Dietrichs' father was discharged in 1945 at the end of the war, but re-enlisted to serve a total of 24 years in the US Navy.

Interesting Gunner.  The USS Pittsburgh was a Baltimore Class Cruiser.  If you want a good luck at one sometime, watch the movie In Harms Way.  John Waynes cruiser in the beginning of the film is USS St. Paul - a Baltimore class. 

With ship confirmed and with the dates he was aboard in mind you can search the national archives online stuff if you have a mind to. I've turned up some intersting things about my Father's ship during Operation Husky - the invasion of Sicily.  Also my Dad would tell a story about his shore leave in Ireland and all the action he got there.   Looking at the archive I can tell his ship was docked in Belfast for 10 days once.  So he was definitely there.  I hope the action part was true.   ;)

Gunner65

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 29, 2019, 10:12:51 PM
Interesting Gunner.  The USS Pittsburgh was a Baltimore Class Cruiser.  If you want a good luck at one sometime, watch the movie In Harms Way.  John Waynes cruiser in the beginning of the film is USS St. Paul - a Baltimore class. 

With ship confirmed and with the dates he was aboard in mind you can search the national archives online stuff if you have a mind to. I've turned up some intersting things about my Father's ship during Operation Husky - the invasion of Sicily.  Also my Dad would tell a story about his shore leave in Ireland and all the action he got there.   Looking at the archive I can tell his ship was docked in Belfast for 10 days once.  So he was definitely there.  I hope the action part was true.   ;)
The only thing I found difficult researching most of this is because I am not used to researching from the Geneology angle. But I was hitting a brick wall elsewhere. And after finding more specific info about his father and grandfather and what kind of men they were, It makes me question anything Dietrich will ever say about them.  Or his mother or elder sister.

Finding that his grandfather was actually living in Florida when Dietrich claims to have killed him!  There is absolutley no question Dietrich is lying and that it has likely caused a lot of pain for his family if they are aware of it.

Dietrich is absolutely cruel.  And I can almost guarantee he is lying about his parents being buried in New York. You will see what I mean in my future research findings posts here within the next few days.  I am just getting to the point where I need to go as far as I can exposing him. 

Something's fishy here. There is way too much information about DD's father. News clippings, photos, service records that are way too detailed and he was no different than like the millions of other enlisted servicemen of that time. Unless there is historic significance I doubt the military will spend money and resources to keep such records since it will all turn to dust or destroyed within a century and nobody will care other than the obsessed ( hint ). Smells like a psy-op. But from what end?

Hey Gunner,
What is the point of digging up all this boring historical stuff?
Just to prove DD is a liar? Of course he is. We all know that already.
I told you already that psy-ops experts can create mountains of material like the stuff you are finding in the National Archives. You assume that everything you find there is real and that it actually happened?
Why don't you watch the movie called 1984 based on a book by George Orwell. You will see what I mean.
https://vikv.net/watch/1984-1984/

Gunner65

Has Douglas Dietrich been lying about the deaths of his parents too?

Douglas Dietrich has claimed he and his mother (at age 83) accompanied his father's body which he says were flown from San Francisco to Rochester, NY in April, 2007.  He claimed he had been caring for both his parents who were essentially invalid until his mother's death in 2011, for ten years (2001).

He gave details about the service and burial of his father on his radio show "Critical Omissions" August 23, 2016. At the 24:00 min mark for two minutes and again at the 28:00 min mark to 32:00 min.  He specifically mentioned "Burger Funeral Home"

This particular August 23, 2016 show by Dietrich is no longer available on YouTube. 

https://burgerfuneralhome.com/  Hilton, NY

Dietrich claimed his father was buried in full Navy Dress uniform with decorations.  That a US Navy honor guard had been scheduled to render honors but did not show up.  There were liquor bottles and trash in the recently dug grave. That a grave marker was provided by the VA which read "Veteran of WW2, Korea and Vietnam".

Dietrich claimed his mother and father could not be buried next to each other.  And that I had threatened to drive over 2 hours one way in order to desecrate their graves every day. So did Dietrich also accompany the body of his mother on another flight to Rochester in 2011?  Where is the evidence her body was given to the custody of the "Burger" Funeral Home? 

I contacted the Thomas E. Burger Funeral Home on September 7, 2016 to inquire about any records of George Dietrich in 2007 (because their website did not show any obituary or other information using their search tab).  I spoke with the office manager Kristi Forsythe who could find no cemetery listing, obituary or record of them taking custody of the body.

The man Dietrich had named on his show as coordinating all of this was "no longer employed".

I have since found NO public notice or obituary in newspapers in New York or California for his parents.

I have since been unable to find a record of burial for either Dianna or George Dietrich in any cemetery listed near Wolcott, NY or Rochester, NY as Dietrich claims.

https://wayne.nygenweb.net/cemeteries.html

Wolcott: (also see listings above for Red Creek, Town of Wolcott)
Single Grave: Wolcott
Delling Cemetery: North Wolcott
Searchable Database of Delling Cemetery - 46 burials. This is a link to another website and will open in a new window.
Glenside Cemetery: Surnames A - He; Wolcott
Glenside Cemetery: Surnames Hi - R; Wolcott
Glenside Cemetery: Surnames S - W; Wolcott
Searchable Database of Glenside Cemetery - a.k.a. Leavenworth Cemetery.1,550 burials. This is a link to another website and will open in a new window.
Joiner Cemetery: Wolcott
Searchable Database of Joiner (or Wheeler) Cemetery - 18 burials. This is a link to another website and will open in a new window.
Kimball Farm and Old Livingston Cemeteries - Old Livingston also known as Old Livingston North Cemetery
Searchable Database of Kimball Farm Cemetery - 2 burials. This is a link to another website and will open in a new window.
Old Livingston South Cemetery - second cemetery on the page.
Searchable Database of Old Livingston South Cemetery - 24 burials. This is a link to another website and will open in a new window.
Old Livingston North Cemetery: Wolcott
Searchable Database of "Livingston Road North Cemetery" - 71 burials. This is a link to another website and will open in a new window.
North Wolcott Cemetery, called Thorne: Wolcott
Searchable Database of North Wolcott Cemetery - 579 burials. This is a link to another website and will open in a new window.
Park Cemetery: Wolcott
Searchable Database of Park Cemetery - 24 burials. This is a link to another website and will open in a new window.
Phillips Cemetery: Wolcott
Searchable Databse of Phillips Cemetery - 109 burials. This is a link to another website and will open in a new window.
Roman Catholic Cemetery: Wolcott. Same as Roman Catholic Cemetery, Red Creek (see link above)

https://www.tributes.com/obituary/show/Dianna-Suchin-Lin-Dietrich-91131459
https://www.tributes.com/obituary/show/George-J.-Dietrich-80123279

"The information in this obituary is based on data from the US Government's Social Security Death Index. No further information is available."

NOTE:  Dietrich posted no obituary only this tribute to his mother on September 21, 2011 six months after her death!

NOTE:  Dietrich posted no obituary or tribute to his father!

I have found NOTHING but the Social Securty Death Index records for his parents.  I have used Ancestry.com  and Newspapers.com and there was no listing of a public obituary for either of them. 

There aren't enough data storage servers in the world that can keep  all that information stored throughout history. That means they have to destroy old data to make room for the new. Even Gunner's military records...LOL. The only thing that can possibly store all the history of mankind is the Akashic Records. That is if you believe that such exists.

Hey Gunner,
I recall you posting a long time ago that you contacted someone at that cemetery who handled the burial of DD's father. You claimed that the person confirmed that DD's father was indeed buried there. Why can't the mortuary find any record of it now?

If DD's parents were cremated and their ashes disposed of then that might explain things. Sometimes the state will handle this if the next of kin is too poor to afford it which could be likely in Dietrich's case. Perhaps the California Dept of Health or the City and County of San Francisco morgue might have some records if such cremations took place.

Jackstar

Quote from: sneaksie-taffer on October 29, 2019, 10:43:06 PM
Hey Gunner,
What is the point of digging up all this boring historical stuff?

I'm pretty sure he's just here to shit up the Recent Posts feed so that this forum isn't able to maintain a decent conversation about anything important.

Gunner65

Peter Moon: Deceiver and Promoter of Dietrichs' Lies

Peter Moon: aka Vince Barbarick posts false and misleading comments in reply to questions by Oriana Spratt regarding Dietrich's claim to be the son of Adolf Hitler. Moon will be hosting Dietrichs' show so Dietrich can party for Haloween.

Moon refers to a photo that surfaced in 2015 and resulted in an article in the Daily Mail.  Dietrich claimed the photo as his own in December 2018 when he began to claim he is the son of Adolf Hiter, Dietrich claims the photo was taken by his mother in 1936 (when she was 13) and that his mother obtained the semen of Hitler which she preserved and later used to inseminate herself with 30 years later in 1966.

ALthough the origin of the photo is largely unknown with the exception of one explaination by Express, many believe the image to have been  very poorly photoshopped.

https://www.inquisitr.com/2190166/see-weird-photo-of-adolf-hitler-in-japanese-kimono/

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3133517/Is-photo-Hitler-wanted-hide-world-Bizarre-image-appears-Nazi-leader-dressed-swastika-emblazoned-Japanese-kimono.html

Adolf Hitler In Japanese Kimono

According to the Express, "the image is possibly among several produced after Hitler was sworn in as chancellor in 1933. Some of the photos were emblazoned on a vast array of collectibles produced in large quantities by the regime.

The Nazis gave detailed attention to producing imposing symbols and imagery to project the power and presence of the regime in the minds of subjects, and Hitler reportedly personally supervised the management of projection of the image of the party and the Third Reich through its familiar symbols, such as the swastika.

The obsessed preoccupation of the Nazis with producing imposing imagery of the regime has helped to create and sustain a lasting market for Nazi memorabilia.  You can still get authentic Nazi memorabilia today.

But it is very unlikely that Hitler would be thrilled to know that someone has unearthed an image of him dressed in what looks like a Japanese kimono. And this is not the only embarrassing self-portrait that Hitler would have loved to keep hidden from the world. The Daily Mail recently published photos of Hitler posing in lederhosen and knee-high socks.

The photos reportedly come from a Hitler “fan magazine” from the 1930s found by a British soldier in a German house after the war.  Hitler reportedly banned the photos showing him in lederhosen and knee-high socks, describing them “beneath one’s dignity.” [Image via Express]

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on October 30, 2019, 02:29:51 AM
I'm pretty sure he's just here to shit up the Recent Posts feed so that this forum isn't able to maintain a decent conversation about anything important.

Still--slightly less obnoxious than the Failkie thread.

I will be looking forward to the show hosted by Moon. I am interested to know how much truth he was able to get out of Dietrich. Not an easy thing to do since Dietrich is a perpetual liar. Also anything he has dug up about Gunner would also be nice. I suspect Dietrich and Gunner are in cahoots while pretending to be enemies...LOL.

Gunner65

Bunch of idiots tonight.  All so Dietrich can get wasted using his 700.00 in donations he received this month.

Gunner65

"Moon" prefers eccentric pathological liars who have poor writing abilities and have a reputation of having poor hygiene. 

Gunner65

Douglas Dietrich is "Vinny" Barbarick's latest "version" of Preston Nichols.  He will take Dietrich for a "factual fiction" ride into a hail of scrutiny that will not end well. 

Gunner65

Barbarick should be ashamed, he knows Dietrich is not the son of Hitler but he prefers to spread the lie on Dietrichs' behalf.  You could put the truth right in front of them and they would not recognize it.  Barbarick doesn't see truth when he looks at Douglas Dietrich, he sees MONEY!

Mostly for HIMSELF!  "Moon" disregards ANY research which exposes Dietrich as a fraud, and promises Dietrich a "collaboration" which will hoist them both from obscurity.

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 30, 2019, 06:50:39 PM

Barbarick should be ashamed, he knows Dietrich is not the son of Hitler but he prefers to spread the lie on Dietrichs' behalf.  You could put the truth right in front of them and they would not recognize it.  Barbarick doesn't see truth when he looks at Douglas Dietrich, he sees MONEY!
All these UFO con type people, all they do is cite each other as proof or evidence of whatever BS they're trying to shove down people's throats. It's totally incestuous.

Mostly for HIMSELF!  "Moon" disregards ANY research which exposes Dietrich as a fraud, and promises Dietrich a "collaboration" which will hoist them both from obscurity.
All these UFO con type people, all they do is cite each other as proof or evidence of whatever BS they're trying to shove down people's throats. It's totally incestuous.

Gunner65

Sounds to me that "Vinny" has the working title of a book "Babylon Working" - a fictional work, presented as non-fiction, detailing all of Dietrichs lies about being involved with Michael Aquino -

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 30, 2019, 07:07:55 PM
Sounds to me that "Vinny" has the working title of a book "Babylon Working" - a fictional work, presented as non-fiction, detailing all of Dietrichs lies about being involved with Michael Aquino -
Speaking of Mars, do you think in this book he will mention the Martian marine? Because if he did, and he did make some money on it, you could sue the pants off him. Up until now ddd has been able to slander people without any repercussions because he has no pot to piss in to sue for. Any money made by that book would be fair game for the scores of people he has slandered.

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on October 30, 2019, 07:13:09 PM
Speaking of Mars, do you think in this book he will mention the Martian marine? Because if he did, and he did make some money on it, you could sue the pants off him.
I think they both know I am not Randy Allen Cramer and the only reason they refer to me as such is to slander and intimidate me from exposing them as liars and frauds.

Pelayo

Los moros son pinche hijos del diablo y ellos se pueden irse al infierno. Santiago Matamoros!

Gunner65

"Douglas in part Mandan Indian on his father's side, which he may not be related to" - Peter Moon

WTF does that even mean? 

If Vinny Barbarick were any researcher or writer worth a shit, he could fact-check my research against his own  But he doesn't!  So "Peter Moon" is an asshole and a lying piece of shit!  He takes  Dietrich's claims as being true without question.  Moon is not a researcher at all.  He takes lies and stories that others tell and arranges them as fact.

Moon now announces the "death" of Aquino, and the "birth" of Douglas Dietrich!

Pelayo

Actually ddd is the epitome of institutionalized PC culture. All ddd does is recite by rote the strident racist/sexist tropes of the progressive narrative. Guys like him are a dime a dozen. If you examine every assertion of PC culture, it is all based on lies. Men and women are not the same, all cultures are not equal, marriage is between a man and a woman, islam is not the religion of peace and on and on, these are the real truths. Not the crap the progressives are spouting. People who speak out against the PC culture are the brave ones speaking out against the lies government is shoving down people's throats. The people of BellGab are the revolutionary ones fighting against the hegemony of the racist/sexist PC government deep state.

Gunner65

This is absolutely insane!  They actually worship Dietrich as being some sort of "genius"

Pelayo

Peter moon should have played the part instead of Dennis Hopper:                        https://youtu.be/BGKSuDleYVU