• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

This latest slander by Dietrich makes absolutely NO SENSE at all - he keeps adding to it but provides no evidence for linking any of this to Pavel Eduard.

Gunner65

HAHA!  My blog does NOT have thousands of pages! 

Gunner65

The image Dietrich is using to illustrate his bullshit can be found using Google Image Search 

Attributed to many source such as this website:
https://csblackdevil.com/forums/topic/119294-what-is-deep-web-what-dangers-hiding/

Gunner65

None of the images on Pavels FB page are of Dietrich!  ANd Justin White is a complete idiot or total asshole not to know what Dietrich actually looks like!  Definitely does not look like a Japanese Cosplay actor!

https://www.facebook.com/pi342

Gunner65

Dietrich likens himself to Jesus Christ and Karl Marx !  Who (according to Dietrich) both had their ideologies stolen by someone else!

Gunner65

This shit-show is a repetition of Aug 8 and Aug 11.  Dietrich just can't control himself.  And he can't manage to clean his apartment, take a fucking shower or take his reeking clothes to the fucking laundromat down the street!

Pelayo

Hey ddd, who downloaded your email that told you you stank like shit?

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on September 08, 2019, 07:11:13 PM
Hey ddd, who downloaded your email that told you you stank like shit?
That is a good question and yet Dietrich has made no mention of it since Aug 8 ! 

If Dietrich thought it was out there he would certainly blame Pavel for it!

Gunner65

Dietrich now weave this latest bullshit into the old woven bullshit....

Pelayo

Next he will bring up TAH and give some BS excuse why his military record was expunged and his real record is fake.

Pelayo

I googled nocturnal emissions and google brought up ddd's image and bio.

Pelayo

ddd studied criminology because he thought they were going to teach him how to be a criminal. He wanted to learn how to pull scams on gullible people to steal their money.

Pelayo

Maybe the reason why all those guys showed up in their "Hazmat" suits ddd is because somebody reported the stench emanating from your apartment.

Gunner65

All this is lies regurgitated .  90 minutes and not a single truth spoken.  Dietrich must be feeling lonely to have his own producer and one of his ignorant cult followers to join him so often. 

A STINKY HOMELESS GUY SHOWED UP TO THE SALON WHEN DIETRICH WAS THERE!   :D

DIETRICH KNOWS THAT EMAIL IS OUT THERE AND THIS IS HIS PREPARATORY LIE TO DISCREDIT THE EMAIL!

Pelayo

Oh, it was a homeless guy! Hahahahahaahahaha! I swear, these loser progressives spend half their lives making up excuses for why they are so fucked up.

Pelayo

Oh, so people who go on disability are pieces of shit? I guess that makes you ddd a piece of shit.

Gunner65

I think Dietrich may be a guest on this thread RIGHT NOW!  HAHAHAAAA!  "Bellgab.com, regurgitating" blah blah blah

"Bellgab asset with a handler waiting outside" - "Name given was Bobby Brozinsky"   BWAHAAAHAAAA!   :o ???

Pelayo

"Half the people who look for me expect to find a young asian girl" ddd. Instead they find an old cackling crazy idiot homeless looking freak.

Pelayo

Oh yeah, I forgot to ask you ddd, did your late and "sainted" mommy get her boob job before or after she boinked Hitler?

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on September 08, 2019, 07:47:32 PM
"Half the people who look for me expect to find a young asian girl" ddd. Instead they find an old cackling crazy idiot homeless looking freak.
No, Dietrich thinks people are fucking too stupid to know what he really looks like and believe he is an asian girl or boy - from his cosplay photos on Facebook!

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on September 08, 2019, 07:49:48 PM
Oh yeah, I forgot to ask you ddd, did your late and "sainted" mommy get her boob job before or after she boinked Hitler?

Probably AFTER!  cause she was only 13 years old in 1936!

Pelayo

Woo hoo, I'm gonna buy a yacht with the million dollars Michael Aquino paid me for smearing ddd. I do kinda feel guilty taking the money since ddd more or less makes an ass out of himself every time he goes on the air.

Gunner65

If I had been given a million bucks I would not be painting and fixing my fucking house all the time!

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 08, 2019, 07:54:17 PM
If I had been given a million bucks I would not be painting and fixing my fucking house all the time!
The one thing that you get out of that is the satisfaction of seeing a job done to its conclusion by your own hands, something I doubt is a feeling ddd will ever experience.

Gunner65

Dietrich could never paint an entire house in 3 days!

I prepped this side today and will have it painted tomorrow!

Pelayo

Buahahahahaha ddd, I do plenty of stuff all week long that has nothing to do with you. I just like to drink beer and tell a lying, filthy, stinking antifa scum what a lying, lazy, piece of shit he is.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 08, 2019, 08:03:47 PM
Dietrich could never paint an entire house in 3 days!

Of course not he's in a wheelchair

Pelayo

ddd thinks he's more popular than the Beatles.