• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

So Dietrich says he might leave his post to re-join with his underworld chums. Not surprising there but Dietrich should be reminded again not to do it.

https://youtu.be/Jes-iZzy_Tk

Gunner65

Dietrich is a pathological liar.  His claims of being involved in Chinese gangs in Oakland and San Francisco for over 30 years are likely bullshit.  Don't forget he claims to be "called for" from time to time to take part in assassinations in Mexico and the US - (disguised as a woman of course).  As he claimed a few years ago - and posted a "security cam" photo of himself on a balcony (which turned out to be one taken by a  European photographer of his own girlfriend).

This is likely a ploy for sympathy to his cult for more donations - having lost two of his biggest long-time sponsors recently.  The lie also serves a secondary purpose of suggesting to his detractors that he is considering temporarily "leaving his post". I will believe that when I fucking see it!

If there is any truth to his history of criminal gang activity, and his return to it - you can bet it is not as an assassin!  More likely as a drug dealer (so he can partake of his own personal stash)!  In which case I hope he does so, and becomes a junkie or gets busted for it!  Dietrich portrays himself as some sort of "mastermind" of anything he imagines himself to be (or have been).  But his disappointments are piling up on him as well as his internal frustrations.

The reality is more likely that he is a drug addicted lying piece of shit living off Social Security Disability and the donations of others to pay his bills and perpetuate his addictions.  The You Tube Chat is a fucking joke - censored by his cultists who delete any negative comments.  It would be interesting to know just how much "income" Dietrich has lost with the withdrawal of two sponsors...

Gunner65

Since being exposed by Steve Outtrim in June 2016, Dietrich has steadily been rejected and further exposed as a fraud - Despite his efforts to discredit, slander and defame his detractors whom he labels "gang-stalkers", Dietrich has never produced any evidence to support his claims. 

https://burners.me/2016/07/09/debunking-douglas-dietrich/

https://rkcolejr.blogspot.com/

Dietrich envisions himself as a "general" in a future American Civil War:  Yet for the past 6 months he has done little more than "rant" or "read" on his "shit shows" for countless hours...Claiming he is the "biological son of Adolf Hitler" in Dec 2018 and devolving into a sloppy, helpless angry little dictator....dependent on his closest followers to support him.

While his detractors are watching this: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJh7Ye1Qvc8

Gunner65

Anyone who has had the misfortune of listening to Dietrich for years has noticed subtle changes in his dictation....but his language, despite overcoming a prominent "gay male" annoying slurring  mixed with habitual "AH's then became an insertion of Elizabethan terms and phrases ...which further confused any long-time listener.  And sickened and confused many others.

Dietrichs' use of "Elizabethan" Era terms and phrases and his style of "writing" became mixed with Nazi terms and illustrations - which probably resulted in his banning from Facebook.  Dietrich continues to post illustrations he claims are his own, but any Google Image search will show are not his own. 

In recent weeks Dietrich and his "team" are acting behind the scenes  in total defense of Dietrich.

I don't know if this happened to anyone on BellGab that listened to Dietrich during his shit shows but during one of the shows I was listening to last year there was an attempt to hijack my computer. I managed to disconnect right away then it stopped. I suspect that someone working with Dietrich was attempting to gain access to information on my computer. Dietrich is a cyber criminal. He and his technical advisor will pay a heavy price for this as they get another cheerful demonstration of psychotronic warfare where all their electronic doodads gets fucked up. They likely surmised  it was some freakish glitch that fried their computers the last time but if they know anything about the science of psychotronics it does not involve the use of electronics but of psionics. There is no way to defend against it using conventional means. Now I could be lying about all this in an attempt at psychological warfare but hey, if Dietrich claims he's an expert at this so can I so it's all in the fun. Mess with the best, die like the rest Dietrich.

Hey Dietrich, does this book ring a bell? The guy in the illustration even looks like you and look at the way he's throwing the grenade. So gay. I bet this is the book where you got the crazy idea that you are the Melek Taus, the Peacock Angel worshipped by the Yazhidis...LOL. Here is the synopsis for the book:
Qahtan Al Shaabi controlled the communist-leaning nation of Yemen, backed by a powerful, 35,000-man group of Devil-worshippers. The CIA wished that he did not continue doing so. They hired Camellion to eliminate the charismatic leader.

Hey Dietrich, before you get too cocky as in Peacock, you and your sociopath brainwashed Team Dietrich are still due for some psychotronic smackdown. I suggest all of you back up your precious data to a DVD-R disc or a cloud server and kiss your computers goodbye. You have been warned.

Hey Gunner, did you know I made a comment a while back in that Civil War 2 YouTube video?
Curious you picked that one.

Gunner65

Quote from: sneaksie-taffer on June 19, 2019, 02:51:45 PM
Hey Gunner, did you know I made a comment a while back in that Civil War 2 YouTube video?
Curious you picked that one.
No.  I did not read many comments, I just ran across it a couple days ago.  What is curious is that John Mark never mentions the actual name of the "red team" planner - (source) but like him I found the analysis interesting.

After hearing loads of bullshit from "patriot" assholes like John Moore, Greg Evensen, Steve Quayle, Dave Hodges and others in the past this break-down made much more sense.  Using his research data, one could certainly investigate much further into regional/local economic and survival conditions and build accurate scenarios based upon that.

Gunner65

Dietrichs' Archivist - The Maggot Channel has been removed from You Tube:

"this account has been terminated due to multiple or severe violations of YouTube's policy prohibiting hate speech" - You Tube

Dietrich will be devastated, pissed-off or both!!   :D

Quote from: Gunner65 on June 19, 2019, 05:51:19 PM
Dietrichs' Archivist - The Maggot Channel has been removed from You Tube:

"this account has been terminated due to multiple or severe violations of YouTube's policy prohibiting hate speech" - You Tube

Dietrich will be devastated, pissed-off or both!!   :D

who is this buffoon speaking? my god, he can barely say one word without stuttering. oof!

tbh, im looking forward to hearing a fired up Dietrich.

Gunner65

Dietrich believes he can monetize his You Tube Chatroom - that is his reason for having it in the first place.  I don't see how when he has already stated that You Tube will not allow him to monetize his channel.  So this channel he is using must have been created by a someone with a different IP address.

Gunner65

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 19, 2019, 05:56:14 PM
who is this buffoon speaking? my god, he can barely say one word without stuttering. oof!
It was Daniel Arola.....Dietrichs' primary attack troll and resident "team philosopher",  He is working with Pavel (Barney) to produce the shit-show. 

Quote from: Gunner65 on June 19, 2019, 05:57:27 PM
It was Daniel Arola.....Dietrich primary attack troll and resident "team philosopher"

ah yes. the famous peanut butter mouthed team philosopher Daniel. how could've i forgotten?

Gunner65

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 19, 2019, 06:02:02 PM
The maggot went down?
Apparently yes.  But no explanation has been given yet.

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 19, 2019, 06:03:52 PM
yes. dead and gone.

Didn't he spend like 2,000 hours recording and uploaded Dietrich's legacy to Youtube.  Now it's zitzed?   

Gunner65

I am getting a lot of buffering on my end.  My ISP is not the greatest.....also expecting heavy thunderstorms this evening and overnight.  It just won't stop raining here.

Quote from: Gunner65 on June 19, 2019, 06:03:52 PM
Apparently yes.  But no explanation has been given yet.

i hope he goes full 🔥LIT CITY🔥

Gunner65

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 19, 2019, 06:05:43 PM
Didn't he spend like 2,000 hours recording and uploaded Dietrich's legacy to Youtube.  Now it's zitzed?
Affirm!   :-X

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 19, 2019, 06:05:43 PM

sunrise, sunset.

my god, Douglas went a little fruity there for a minute.

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 19, 2019, 06:09:00 PM
my god, Douglas went a little fruity there for a minute.

Gonna be a big butt secks night I imagine.

Gunner65

Dietrich already sounding like a half drunk pissed-off shemale tonight!  Slurring and oozing of GAYNESSS!

Quote from: Gunner65 on June 19, 2019, 06:10:22 PM
Dietrich already sounding like a half drunk pissed-off shemale tonight!  Slurring and oozing of GAYNESSS!

HE ONLY LOOKS LIKE THAT TO FOOL SKYNET AND FACEBOOK!

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 19, 2019, 06:10:53 PM
AQUINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The combination of Silent Weapons for Secret Wars and Satan beats Hitler's Son youtube streaming?