• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Pelayo

To impress grand dame Judith, ddd goes off to milk a cow with his dainty little hands:           
https://youtu.be/mUtSazFb5qM

Pelayo

Hey Judith, you forgot to shout out to Matt Schwab.

Gunner65

"A nice way"??  Nothing about Dietrich is nice.   And yes Dietrich, it is very fucking odd!

Pelayo

I have to agree with ddd, he is no professional.

Gunner65

What a load of narcissistic, psychopathic BULLSHIT!

Pelayo

ddd first states that he is not a professional and isn't paid and therefore you get what you paid for. Then he claims that his detractors who choose to believe the tens of thousands of books and films that prove japan lost the war over his specious claims that they won, are crazy. And finally he plays the race card and blames his lack of popularity on white racism. ddd, you are a steamy pile of sh@t and that's why people don't like you. Oh yeah, I'd never dress like you in a million years either.

Pelayo

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 12, 2019, 07:29:12 PM
Douglas Dietrich is a "black" name?
Yeah, and he is real "woke." And he has a gang initiate brother named Beaver. His nickname is  the "Cleaver" who specialized in hacking up rival gang members with a cleaver.

Gunner65

Dietrich knows a lot about the "gig"economy - since he frequents prostitutes and gang jobs etc.   https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temporary_work

Dietrich is not making much sense here....first he offers almost no definition of a "gig" economy.   Next he will attack You Tubers who actually make money, while he is demonitized and going fucking NOWHERE!

Or people who have full time jobs or are retired with pensions who take on part-time jobs or self-employment to make ends meet.

Pelayo

Wow, ddd just used his faux  Elizabethan for the first time tonight. Usually he starts at about 20-30 minutes into his broadcast.

Gunner65

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 12, 2019, 07:29:12 PM
Douglas Dietrich is a "black" name?
LOL!   And he got hired for security jobs without an interview - to black employers who thought Dietrich was a black name?  NOT LIKELY!
Dietrich is white/European German name-

Ghost time.  Smell ya later DDD....................

Gunner65

Dietrich has NOTHING to say about what is going on in China !  Just gives us a bunch of shit about UBER drivers in SHIT CITIES LIKE SANF RANCISCO!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2h7ex-liaI

Gunner65

https://news.yahoo.com/uber-eyes-drones-food-delivery-unveils-autonomous-car-205725225.html

So Dietrich says UBER is the "GIG" economy with homeless drivers barely surviving - living in vehicles etc.  And this report says UBER is actually disrupting the transportation sector?   What is Dietrich talking about?

Pelayo

Oye, yon ddd cultist followers, heedest the adage that states" a fool and his money are soon parted."

Gunner65

Dietrich is now being forced to find his chat room is compromised....and his trolls are messaging him.

Gunner65

"My gang-stalkers deprive me of sustenance" - Douglas Dietrich

Pelayo

No ddd, your so-called gangstalkers didn't get you defunded, your own stupid mouth got you defunded. Nazi techniques like blaming white males for your lack of income is no longer in vogue. So my advice to you is pull yourself up by the bootstraps and get a job and support yourself like a real man.

Pelayo

You don't speak chinese ddd. Or Russian, nor Arabic. So shut up you lying sack of sh@t.

Pelayo

What you just proved is that gullible women will donate to an ugly guy like you ddd, pretty much because you are a pathetic crybaby.

Gunner65

Dietrich is begging for rent this month - again.  And attempt to use the chat for donations!!

Because one of his female sponsors has WITHDRAWN - as it was CONDITIONAL!!  And Ben Astenius also (which he make no mention of)  !!

Pelayo

You can't make your rent ddd? What's the saying? Oh yeah, that's not my problem. I don't suppose telling all kinds of lies is behind your lack of funds.

Gunner65

So Judith Eggart and Daniel Arola will be in charge of collecting his donations and sending them to him!!!

Pelayo

Hey ddd, if you need a job and you like being in the spotlight, you can catch a greyhound and take a job working at a donkey show in Tijuana and prove Americans will do any job a Mexican can do.

Gunner65

Dietrich calls heat emergency  - wants an air-conditioner!!

albrecht

Quote from: Gunner65 on June 12, 2019, 08:39:17 PM

Dietrich calls heat emergency  - wants an air-conditioner!!
This has been done before by some "radio" hosts. Isn't SF usually cool in summer? And his place seems to be, don't know the city, in a decent area (historically) and I've heard SF is expensive, despite the homeless, the junkies, the crime, the filth, the illegals, etc. But Cali has that property tax cap so I figured he owned (via inheritance or something) but only renting?

Gunner65

RATTLESNAKES ALERT!!!  Dietrich lives on Russian Hill.

Gunner65

Quote from: albrecht on June 12, 2019, 08:47:48 PM
This has been done before by some "radio" hosts. Isn't SF usually cool in summer? And his place seems to be, don't know the city, in a decent area (historically) and I've heard SF is expensive, despite the homeless, the junkies, the crime, the filth, the illegals, etc. But Cali has that property tax cap so I figured he owned (via inheritance or something) but only renting?
Dietrich has rented the one bedroom apartment he inherited from his parents  - he has lived there for almost 30 years!  The property tax cap and "rent cap" are not the same thing.  Records of taxes for the property show extensive rennovation costs the past 5 years.

Anyone can look this shit up!