• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Pelayo

I found a recent photo of Barney                         

Gunner65

Never underestimate your enemy Pelayo.  However, we now have what would have been our time listening to Dietrich, to make fun of him etc.
So fuck the weather! We expected a storm here and I am getting pelted with a mixture of heavy sleet/freezing rain right now.  This is the same storm that hit Toronto, CA. yesterday.

It is NASTY!

Pelayo

The SS dietrich  ------->                           SS standing for shit show.

Gunner65

Pelayo

It snowed here a couple of days ago, pretty much just a dusting. Oh and guess what else. When I took my quails out their breakfast, one of the males hopped on the back of one of the females and did the you know what. Ha! I'm gonna be a grandpa soon :)

Pelayo

So, has he posted anything more? Is there going to be a show tonight?

Gunner65

AH!  I had forgotten about the Quail!   We had a cat attacked and killed in a field last week by a large hawk.  It left the body.  We also had a deer carcass (hit by someone who did not report it) consumed by coyotes who were howling last night!

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on February 20, 2019, 08:08:06 PM
AH!  I had forgotten about the Quail!   We had a cat attacked and killed in a field last week by a large hawk.  It left the body.  We also had a deer carcass (hit by someone who did not report it) consumed by coyotes who were howling last night!
Wow, that must have been some hawk! To kill a quail is one the but a furball with claws and teeth is another.

Lilith

Quote from: Gunner65 on February 20, 2019, 06:43:11 PM
Dietrich seems in peril again - To the point he would reveal the personal info of his "producer" Paul Eduard Privara.  I suspect he has not heard from him in days - and is now in a state of panic.

You Rang?    ;D

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on February 20, 2019, 08:07:08 PM
So, has he posted anything more? Is there going to be a show tonight?
No.  Dietrich has posted no further explanation,

Gunner65

Quote from: brig on February 20, 2019, 08:11:42 PM

You Rang?    ;D
BRIG!  Well here we are with 4 members and 8 guests. I imagine you have read enough of this thread to entertain us with at least one  song?

Lilith

Quote from: Gunner65 on February 20, 2019, 08:13:08 PM
BRIG!

I've lost track of DDD, and Vara, for the moment.  I've been doing a re-listen to Oak Island on History, to catch all the little details I missed during my first listen.

Gunner65

OMG!  Oak Island? BRIG!  omg!  Are you studying the history of piracy and slavery too?

Lilith

Quote from: Gunner65 on February 20, 2019, 08:21:46 PM
OMG!  Oak Island? BRIG!  omg!  Are you studying the history of piracy and slavery too?

Yeah, I'm a big fan of that sort of mystery and treasure hunt.  I liked "Coopers Treaasure" and the Confederate Gold search as well.

Gunner65

I have a decal coin from the "Conception Treasure" Just give us one tune Brig.   ;D

Gunner65

We all love stories of Pirates and treasure. Until we find they are FULL OF SHIT!

Lilith

Quote from: Pelayo on February 20, 2019, 08:31:07 PM
Hey Brig :)

Glad you gang are still hanging out in this thread, having a great time!   ;D

Lilith

Quote from: Gunner65 on February 20, 2019, 08:33:43 PM
We all love stories of Pirates and treasure. Until we find they are FULL OF SHIT!

Understood!  I think it's the process I enjoy watching.

Gunner65

Or that Robert Louis Stevenson was actually a racist like Mark Twain and Jack London.

Pelayo

Quote from: brig on February 20, 2019, 08:27:23 PM
Yeah, I'm a big fan of that sort of mystery and treasure hunt.  I liked "Coopers Treaasure" and the Confederate Gold search as well.
I have three metal detectors. Two stand up sweeper types (one a VLF) and a hand held pin-pointer.

Quote from: Pelayo on February 20, 2019, 07:32:01 PM
ddd is probably curled up in a fetal position sucking his thumb.
It's not his thumb he's sucking...LOL

Pavel prefers to be out playing in the snow with his chums instead of doing DD's stupid show.
https://youtu.be/ut0yruwNdJM

It should be a simple matter for DD to do a show on his own by recording the audio to his laptop then uploading it to his YouTube account. He doesn't need Pavel or Skype. That is assuming that Pavel hasn't locked DD out of ALL his YouTube accounts by changing the passwords and account profiles....LOL.  If that's the case then Dietrich has to hustle to create another YouTube account asap.
https://youtu.be/V3kE0rvAJhM

Gunner65

Are they good at finding missing bears? .....LOL.

Gunner65

Quote from: sneaksie-taffer on February 21, 2019, 03:33:19 AM
Are they good at finding missing bears? .....LOL.
Gunner was fearless.  He loved to run with horses and deer and occasionally fight coyotes and chase bears! He actually hunted with "Blue-tick-hounds" who were his best friends.