• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Lilith

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 26, 2018, 09:05:39 PM
It's up to Vara......I presented the question appropriately in the You Tube chat...I am not a member of LNM....This Fenton seems deceptive to me....

I hope it gets asked.  :)

Jackstar

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 26, 2018, 09:05:39 PM
This Fenton seems deceptive to me....

is it because he uses ellipses correctly? Put him through The Kennedy Protocol, see how he shapes up.

Pelayo

There's a host on RR that sounds exactly like L.A. Fenton, but uses another name.

Gunner65

17 guests here.    What about my question regarding Douglas Dietrich?

Gunner65

Now Fenton mentions AQUINO without saying his NAME!   This Bullshit with Aquino started with Fenton and Dietrich!!!

"Gunner65​  Poor history....poor entertainment....."

Lilith

So, she has her own show about this garbage?  I wonder if Dietrich ever gets mentioned on her own show?

Lilith

It seems a bit weird to think of her as having been Dietrichs producer?  I mean the subject interest just doesn't seem at all similar.

Gunner65

She is probly still at Revolution Radio.....I think

Lilith

She claims to be a psychic, so being a psychic, how does she defend having been Dietrichs producer and manager?

Some things baffle the mind.

Lilith

Well, I can say this much, I have no intention of adding her show to my long list of shows I enjoy.

Gunner65

Exactly!  I believe that Fenton and Solomon manipulated Dietrich.....until 2016 when Steve Outtrim published Dietrichs records....and then Veterans got hold of Dietrich......

Gunner65

I have spent over two years defending myself from the Dietrich that these crazy women created...and they never mention him?  I think Fenton has some explaining to do...

Lilith

Well, yeah, this caller Mike in Montana is one of Heather Wades fan boys.

Lilith

I'm starting to become convinced that this LNM network as a paid list of callers.

Gunner65

"Michael Vara will not ask any questions of his guest pertaining to Douglas Dietrich!"  Gunner65

Gunner65

Quote from: brig on October 26, 2018, 09:37:22 PM
She claims to be a psychic, so being a psychic, how does she defend having been Dietrichs producer and manager?

Some things baffle the mind.
Yes....She is total BS

Lilith

Isn't it kind of funny how these people who claim to be psychic, never call out callers for calling in with fake tales?

Lilith

Well, always nice to see you guys stop by Gunner and pelayo.  Sorry Dietrich didn't get mentioned during the show.

Gunner65

"Rev Radio.....and bouncing everywhere" - Fenton

Meanwhile Dietrich claims he is an actual vampire...selling his "blood and sperm"

Gunner65

Dietrich is a liar.  He has attacked me for two years.  Because I was involved in his exposure.  He has been fired from two internet radio stations...he has lost numerous You Tube and Facebook postings and his primary WordPress site...

He fucked with the wrong Marine!

He published my personal information using a VA employee and incited his followers to harass and submit false reports to the FBI etc. 

Gunner65

I will continue to "CHEW" on Dietrich ....until I am certain he is unable to harm me anymore....ever.

Gunner65

Dietrich is not what he claims to be...his fame/obscurity was created ...

Gunner65

@Jackstar Just when if ever have you had a comment that made sense?  This is why you are ignored by so many...Anyone requesting FOIA/USMC records are now directed to:

Commandant of the Marine Corps
HQ, US Marine Corps (MMSB)
2008 Elliiot Road Suite 114
Quantico, VA  22134-5030

Gunner65

I await a response...regarding Douglas Duane Dietrich

This FOIA sent to CMC

Jackstar

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 26, 2018, 10:49:43 PM
@Jackstar Just when if ever have you had a comment that made sense?

i've got a secret
you'll find out