• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Quote from: akwilly on July 04, 2017, 09:57:33 PM
Darn the guest kept talking

Yep.  He was  on a good roll earlier - cannibalism, spiked sex toys, toe sucking.  You know.  The usual stuff............

akwilly

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 04, 2017, 10:02:12 PM
Yep.  He was  on a good roll earlier - cannibalism, spiked sex toys, toe sucking.  You know.  The usual stuff............
oh man that sounds like a good weekend!!

15 Minutes to show time.............

It's a beautiful, sultry night here in Dixie. Do I take advantage and go out and Walk at Night or I do I tune into the Dougster?

Decisions....... Decisions............

weedeater

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 11, 2017, 07:47:06 PM

It's a beautiful, sultry night here in Dixie. Do I take advantage and go out and Walk at Night or I do I tune into the Dougster?

Red pill, blue pill
sanity or madness ;D

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 11, 2017, 07:47:06 PM

Listen to DD you white-trash piece of shit!!!! You are ruled by KOREANS and LOST WWII. How do you like that you white-trash piece of shit when you walk outside trying to enjoy the country THAT IS NOW OWNED BY CHINA!

Quote from: albrecht on July 11, 2017, 08:01:41 PM
Listen to DD you white-trash piece of shit!!!! You are ruled by KOREANS and LOST WWII. How do you like that you white-trash piece of shit when you walk outside trying to enjoy the country THAT IS NOW OWNED BY CHINA!

Just tuned in.   Seems like the topic is Roswell?????    Could be interesting............

akwilly

I got some buddy's to tune in tonight... hope he brings the crazy

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 11, 2017, 08:09:19 PM
Just tuned in.   Seems like the topic is Roswell?????    Could be interesting............
Now, somehow, onto architect Yamasaki designing buildings to fall (911) and then a quick segue into Wheaton College LBTSGI community issues? Losing interest quickly.

Quote from: akwilly on July 11, 2017, 08:16:50 PM
I got some buddy's to tune in tonight... hope he brings the crazy

Yeah.   Hopefully they hang in some more.   He usually goes ape shit about 25  minutes in.............

So far pretty subdued.

akwilly

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 11, 2017, 08:18:30 PM
Yeah.   Hopefully they hang in some more.   He usually goes ape shit about 25  minutes in.............

So far pretty subdued.
he is a bit subdued but I can feel the rant coming lol

Quote from: albrecht on July 11, 2017, 08:17:48 PM
Now, somehow, onto architect Yamasaki designing buildings to fall (911) and then a quick segue into Wheaton College LBTSGI community issues? Losing interest quickly.

I figured he'd go after Stan Friedman or Phil Corso in a big way.

albrecht

Quote from: brig on July 11, 2017, 08:23:34 PM
I'm late.
Not missing much. A lot about some issue regarding Islam and LBGTQI issues at Wheaton College (Illinois?) Some professor did something at the small Christian college, apparently. A few comments on 911 early on and promises of Roswell talk/conspiracy.

Quote from: brig on July 11, 2017, 08:23:34 PM
I'm late.

You haven't missed very much so far.  Willy has friends listening so hopefully there is a major freak out soon.

Lilith

Thanks for filling me in on what I missed.  :-*

weedeater

coming up if we can hang on is Douglas giving his opinions on July 4th.  Watch out all you cockasians

Lilith

Quote from: weedeater on July 11, 2017, 08:30:55 PM
coming up if we can hang on is Douglas giving his opinions on July 4th.  Watch out all you cockasians

bwahahaha

Friedman is in league with Lucifer?   Is that where this is heading?

albrecht

I have never heard of Americans calling the French and Indian War the 7 Years War, at least in non-academic areas. Europeans and Brits call them a part of the 7 Years War. We focus, at least in our school books and common discussion, on the domestic fighting portion- hence "French and Indian War(s)."

Quote from: albrecht on July 11, 2017, 08:50:20 PM
I have never heard of Americans calling the French and Indian War the 7 Years War, at least in non-academic areas. Europeans and Brits call them a part of the 7 Years War. We focus, at least in our school books and common discussion, on the domestic fighting portion- hence "French and Indian War(s)."

Yep.  North America was kind of a side show. 

akwilly

Stanton freidman responsible for cancer?

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 11, 2017, 08:56:22 PM
Yep.  North America was kind of a side show.
Yep. It is fun to read about our history from a British perspective. Funny sometimes. Back to show:
Aside from his usual stuff he sounding now almost like a more manic NPR or revisionist college professor- Founding Fathers bad, America bad, landowning white people, "American revolution" not really one but for whitey only, etc etc. You POS white-trash!! His cell phone is now ringing...or is that an alarm he sets to warn him of breaks?

albrecht

Quote from: akwilly on July 11, 2017, 08:58:54 PM
Stanton freidman responsible for cancer?
Well an apologist for the 'Roswell Atrocity' that spread cancer via a nuclear reactor, or something....Nick Redfern is a traitor for moving to the US (he lives as I recall in Texas, though I don't know if he actually became naturalized or not.)

Quote from: albrecht on July 11, 2017, 08:59:07 PM
Yep. It is fun to read about our history from a British perspective. Funny sometimes. Back to show:
Aside from his usual stuff he sounding now almost like a more manic NPR or revisionist college professor- Founding Fathers bad, America bad, landowning white people, "American revolution" not really one but for whitey only, etc etc. You POS white-trash!! His cell phone is now ringing...or is that an alarm he sets to warn him of breaks?

If it was an alarm for the break it was pretty bush league.   Listen to Malliard sometime.   He has a two minute Quack warning.   It's awesome

Quote from: albrecht on July 11, 2017, 08:59:07 PM

He can rant pretty good but it seems intermittent and he lacks stamina.   Perhaps he needs to join the Infowars team and learn from the rant master

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 11, 2017, 09:06:16 PM
He can rant pretty good but it seems intermittent and he lacks stamina.   Perhaps he needs to join the Infowars team and learn from the rant master
That or how to keep ranting via circular breathing tutorial by Steve Quayle.

Quote from: albrecht on July 11, 2017, 09:12:20 PM
That or how to keep ranting via circular breathing tutorial by Steve Quayle.

I have a soft spot for Quayle........    "Oh Good night.   I was talking yesterday with a platoon sergeant that was in a fire fight
with a 16 foot giant in Tora Bora"    Great stuff

Slow, rolling boil tonight but he's getting there.........