• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Pelayo

ddd's dad cut a finger while he was peeling potatoes doing KP.

Gunner65

What Dietrich is claiming was impossible because I have the documents that show otherwise.  His father would have had his retirement pension as well as any disability rating awarded to him by the VA.

I estimated his father's monthly income to have been 4,000.00 per month at the time he died in 2007.  If He was 100% Disabled by the VA and had his Navy Retirement.

His mother would have been totally civilian.  She did NOT qualify for military/VA medical treatment.  Dietrich is fucking lying.

Pelayo

"My home was turned into an administrative court of law." -ddd     Puh-leeze ddd, stop your lying.

Gunner65

His apartment was turned into a courtroom? 

Jackstar

Quote from: Gunner65 on November 08, 2020, 08:18:02 PM
His apartment was turned into a courtroom?

It's more likely than you think.

Gunner65

Douglas just can't stop himself from being more pathetic.  He lies and embellishes the lies and it's turned into a mess he can never un-fuck unless he admits it's all a lie.

Gunner65

This is all a pathetic attempt to reinforce his latest GoFundMe Campaign.   Guess what Dietrich.  Get ready to be disappointed really soon.

Pelayo

ddd claims that there is no longer any Naval presence in the San Francisco bay area so his daddy couldn't get VA treatment. In the first place, his dad didn't have to go to a Naval hospital exclusively. And in the second place, there are still plenty of military facilities in the SFO area. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Military_facilities_in_the_San_Francisco_Bay_Area

Pelayo

Just come out with it ddd, tell your cult followers that you need a consistent source of cocaine 8-balls to keep you going.

Gunner65

His mother was 1/2 Vampire!  Oh HOLY FUCKING SHIT!  SHE HAD BREAST INJECTIONS AT AGE 13 and was sent to seduce ADOLF HITLER and she couldn't breastfeed him?  So he survives on blood and he is 160 pounds now?

He must be bloated as FUCK!  Because Dietrich is 5'6 and was 125 or less for the last 30 fucking years!  What a load of bullshit!

Pelayo

ddd in his solicitation states he is the only one that can save the human race, but he whines he is 250% disabled.

Pelayo

If ddd gets $5,700 hundred in donations, he'd spend the seven hundred on a new computer and the rest on booze, drugs, and hookers.

Gunner65

This is total bullshit.  What he is describing makes no sense.  He is either Disabled on SSDI or he is not.  Has he lost his SSDI Disability rating?

New Laptop, new PC, new equipment blah blah.

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on November 08, 2020, 08:33:26 PM
This is total bullshit.  What he is describing makes no sense.  He is either Disabled on SSDI or he is not.  Has he lost his SSDI Disability rating?

New Laptop, new PC, new equipment blah blah.
My guess is that somebody took ddd's advice to report SSDI frauds and instead of you, reported him!

Gunner65

Dietrich is lying.  He is getting about $2,900.00 per month SSDI and his rent is 800.00 per month.  He has already stated his healthcare was taken care of (including dental) so why is it that he is now changing his claims of income?

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on November 08, 2020, 08:36:28 PM
Dietrich is lying.  He is getting about $2,900.00 per month SSDI and his rent is 800.00 per month.  He has already stated his healthcare was taken care of (including dental) so why is it that he is now changing his claims of income?
How could ddd collect $2,900 a month in SSDI? He hardly ever worked. I'd put the figure at around $1,000 with section 8 picking up most of the rent. Plus he probably gets food stamps.

Gunner65

Has Moon suggested to him that the publishing of books would eventually jeopardize his SSDI and require him to have to report a source of income in order to qualify for another med program?  That's what it sounds like to me.

Pelayo

I doubt if ddd ever EARNED $2,900 a month much less collects it in SSDI.

Gunner65

Meanwhile, he has incited his listeners to report me to the VAOIG and FBI as he did in 2017 for 3 months and FAILED!

Pelayo

Oh yeah, that ad that listed what's her faces' phone number got taken down. And she seems to be too "busy" to be on ddd's show tonight. Rats leaving the sinking ship. Only the crazies remain. Uh, yeah, you are crazy lame-o. Go make some sculptures with your own feces, that is sooo progressive and enlightened.

Gunner65

And the statement of David West REFUTES his claims of publishing a book in 2015!  Dietrich is a fucking wasted piece of shit begging for donations

Pelayo

Oh great, celina conwoman is gonna talk a bunch of boring crap in bad English.

Gunner65

If Peter Moom aka Vincent Barbarick is reading this: I say that you know Dietrich is full of shit and neither of you will ever take advantage of "all the ignorant people" you target with your fictional bullshit presented as historical fact! 

It's not the 1990s and people don't give a shit about Vampires and "Montauk".  Much less combining the two.  Fuck off, Moon.  You know Dietrich is a lying POS.

Gunner65

And Jamo attacks Noreen Helphand for Dietrich every show because the "Australia" lie has been exposed.  So Dietrich will continue with "readings" with the fortune teller?

This is Jamo asserting himself in the Dietrich cult now against Krystal River.

Pelayo

Yeah moonpie, your window of opportunity came and went. People can simply google conmen like you and get their answers instantaneously.

Gunner65

These two insane faggots can imagine themselves any way they want.  "She is no ronger rith rus or dougras"

Pelayo

Hey ddd, you should end all your shows be singing "You'll never walk alone." 
https://youtu.be/NsA1bFMZ6xQ

Pelayo

If you quit trying to grab  Brendan's balls, they wouldn't get torqued like that dd.

Gunner65

Fucking pathetic.  But keep inciting your listeners to report Cole to the VA and FBI Dietrich.  Because it reinforces my continued defense  that you are a pathological liar and your little gang-stalking bunch of idiots have made false reports.

And here is my challenge Douglas:  Have you yourself ever presented any evidence to the VA or FBI?  NO!  Because it doesn't exist and you should shut the fuck up.   Because YOU will be found to be the source.  Think about that.