• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

Damned shame really.  Since I purchased and tested the gear for it.

Gunner65

And Bellgab seems to have lost something in it's preservation of truth in all of the bullshit.

Gunner65

The "Gossip" and trolls will always be here. Why is it so many are west of the Mississippi?

Gunner65

You want entertainment.  And most of you SUCK!

Gunner65

This thread is about Douglas Dietrich and his lies.  And it is the ONLY thread in the world to do it! Thanks to WAN and MV

Ciardelo

I told you you would be disappointed.

Like it or not, you sir are a BellGabian.

Gunner65

Quote from: Ciardelo on October 27, 2020, 04:57:03 PM
I told you you would be disappointed.

Like it or not, you sir are a BellGabian.
I am not disappointed.

Dieterich and his "team" have been exposed. As have Peter Moon and others. Dietrich is ineffective and dependant on Moon.

Gunner65

Quote from: Ciardelo on October 27, 2020, 05:06:24 PM
I'm sorry for derailing your thread.
I don't think you derailed anything.  Peter Moon is an idiot who intends to use Dietrich to open up a world of fictional bullshit just as he did with Preston Nichols

Gunner65

The purpose of this thread was to expose this insanity. It is not my thread. Its WAN

Gunner65

Dietrich is a liar.  And Peter Moon is a liar.  And for three years we have demonstrated it.   If you are entertained by this, that's fine. But the truth is, Douglas Dietrich is a liar and I have proven it. 

Gunner65

Dietrich has not presented a single document or photo as evidence.  EVER 

Gunner65

And this insanity about Stalin and "human-ape hybrids" being bred as soldiers is more Dietrich lying bullshit.

Gunner65

Anyone with two minutes to spare can look this shit up! 

Gunner65

Douglas Dietrich has the mind of a fucking 14-year-old who believes he will eventually rule the world, but he needs Peter Moon and other mindless fucks to assist him. So he makes shit up.

Pelayo

Ha! Gunner turned us on to this guy. Watch this video ddd: https://youtu.be/UTfQwvbcu2o

The Marine Corps would likely be phased out in the near future. Their methods are dangerously outdated in today's war environment. With sophisticated anti ship missiles and shore defenses set up in most enemy nations, no U.S. surface warship with Marines on board would be able to get even close to make a beach landing and would be chopped to pieces even if they did make a beach assault. The Marines that are still active then would likely be transferred to the U.S. Army Airborne or Ranger units for training. Go Army!

Ciardelo

Quote from: sneaksie-taffer on October 28, 2020, 01:12:19 PM
The Marine Corps would likely be phased out in the near future. Their methods are dangerously outdated in today's war environment. With sophisticated anti ship missiles and shore defenses set up in most enemy nations, no U.S. surface warship with Marines on board would be able to get even close to make a beach landing and would be chopped to pieces even if they did make a beach assault. The Marines that are still active then would likely be transferred to the U.S. Army Airborne or Ranger units for training. Go Army!

HAHAHAHA

Troll  >:(

Quote from: Ciardelo on October 28, 2020, 01:31:04 PM
HAHAHAHA

Troll  >:(
The joke is on you. Trump is planning to phase out the Marine Corps to make way for his Space Force with Martian Marines. Dietrich and Cramer was telling the truth at least in that regard. Mars is the ideal place to turn jarheads into tough fighting men and women since it is a harsh place to begin with.

Gunner65

Quote from: sneaksie-taffer on October 28, 2020, 01:12:19 PM
This has to be one of the most ignorant statements I have ever heard regarding the future of the USMC, for many reasons. 

Gunner65

Ball-jointed dolls and fake history freaks! 

Dietrich changed his FB page preview:  From the "Fairy follower and fortune-teller to Peter Moon.

https://www.facebook.com/Renegade-Military-Historian-776799482714974

Pelayo

Hey Gunner, google ddd. Remember how he used to bitch that when you google him, the bellgab site was listed first? Now there's an ad for his site at the top. Look at it closely. Guess whose phone number is listed to the right of the URL.

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on October 28, 2020, 05:55:20 PM
Hey Gunner, google ddd. Remember how he used to bitch that when you google him, the bellgab site was listed first? Now there's an ad for his site at the top. Look at it closely. Guess whose phone number is listed to the right of the URL.
This?

Gunner65

I don't normally use Google.  Don't know what you are seeing.

(516) 672-7978

Pelayo

That's it. If you google the phone number at the top, it's one of ddd's good buddy's number.

Gunner65

Celina Kahn:  https://www.amazon.com/sp?seller=A2APIBNV2L3FBF

Dreamline Product
Dreamline Product storefront
5 out of 5 stars94% positive lifetime (146 total ratings)
Dreamline Product is engaged in the operation of online stores, which sells Children Binoculars, Garden Pinwheel and Kites for adult and kids in USA as well as Canadian market. The company was founded by Celina Kahn on October 15th, 2016 and is located in Manhasset Hills, NY.

Customer Service Phone: 516-672-7978

Business Name:Celina Kahn
Business Address:
247 Robby Lane
Manhasset Hills
NY
US