• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

Dietrich is full of shit!  All of my VA appointments have been cancelled for October!....The fucker is lying

Moon is lying.."Preston Nichols...George Patton... blah blah WTF!

Realtors not paying traffic tickets to Queen Elizabeth's snatch to JPL in Pasadena.   Just all over the joint this show.

Gunner65

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 14, 2020, 07:51:14 PM
Realtors not paying traffic tickets to Queen Elizabeth's snatch to JPL in Pasadena.   Just all over the joint this show.
MICHAEL AQUINO

Gunner65

Preston Nichols was a fat fucking lying POS.  He stunk. And Moon used him for those series of books. 
Watch Moon try to use Dietrich also.

Gunner65

Comfort?  Fuck you Vinny.  That's right, his real name is Vincent Barbarick!

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 14, 2020, 07:58:16 PM
Comfort?  Fuck you Vinny.  That's right, his real name is Vincent Barbarick!
Wasn't he the guy who always said "Up your nose with a rubber hose" on Welcome Back Kotter?

Gunner65

This idiot is using Dietrich to vomit a bunch of shit

Gunner65

Where is the book?  Where is there any contract for a book series? 

Gunner65

Let me tell you Bellgabbers something.  Dietrich is going down. And Moon is taking him .

Gunner65

Dietrich is helpless without Moon. And this is getting very bizarre. My guess is that Moon will continue to eliminate anyone associated with Dietrich before publishing anything.

Pelayo

Just think, Moon's wife always looks forward to when he goes on with ddd so she can sneak off a get a quickie from her boyfriend.

Gunner65

We have families. This is not a joke.

If Douglas Dietrich attacks Talley or Mireles we have an issue,  And Peter Moon "Vincent Barbarick" can pound fucking sand,

Pelayo

So Gunner, are you ever going to tell us what you found while you were cleaning your desk?

Quote from: Pelayo on October 14, 2020, 08:16:56 PM
So Gunner, are you ever going to tell us what you found while you were cleaning your desk?

He did.  Shells.   

Why are they talking about skin conditions on Moon's gnarled leg?

Gunner65

We are winning because they are fucking stupid.

Pelayo

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 14, 2020, 08:17:52 PM
He did.  Shells.
Oh, I see now, he posted the image of shotshells after I had moved on.

Well I'm partied out.  Take care fellahs.

Oh Dietrich?  BTW......  Her Majesty sent this message:

Pelayo

I swear, just getting out of the city and do some shooting with my brother was just what the doctor ordered. We had some good fun. Plus the dog he brought from San Diego is so cool.  Things aren't so glum anymore. This looks VERY much like out new dog:   

Lilith

OMG, that laugh has gotten even worse over time...