Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 09:01:43 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Doug is pretty much on point tonight.

William S. Burroughs croaked his wife - Check
Most movies that come out now seem to suck - Check
One of his guests wants to move from the low country of SC to the mountains of NC - Seems like a nice move if you can do it.  Check.
Dudes that fight with knives and bladed weapons are pretty darn brave - Check.

No Japanese Patsy bombers winning the war talk or verbally lashing out at the audience.   

Pretty mellow.............  Off to Clyde. 

Well Clyde has Dave Oates on.    :(

Doug's show now turns to that vicious Ghurka knife which is one scary ass implement.

Kukri



and then the Bowie knife

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 30, 2017, 09:30:13 PM
Well Clyde has Dave Oates on.    :(

Doug's show now turns to that vicious Ghurka knife which is one scary ass implement.

Kukri



and then the Bowie knife

We also get discussions about cleaving bones (guest has done it with deer- not alive of course.) Douglas now discussing the "nubile" Martian women.  "One notices the lack of clothing," "like the Filipinos."

Quote from: albrecht on May 30, 2017, 09:33:36 PM
We also get discussions about cleaving bones (guest has done it with deer- not alive of course.) Douglas now discussing the "nubile" Martian women.  "One notices the lack of clothing," "like the Filipinos."

I'm waiting for a John Norman - Tarl Cabot of Gor discussion next.  Some seriously messed up books.




I listened to a podcast episode called Mandatory Fun about the Ghurka's. It was fairly interesting.

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 30, 2017, 09:51:55 PM
I listened to a podcast episode called Mandatory Fun about the Ghurka's. It was fairly interesting.
Brave, and loyal, warriors. Mistreated for a long time by the Brits but they, finally, passed some laws, and Court opinion, so they can get their rightful pensions, and residency if desired, etc on par with normal British soldiers.
Donate if you want:
https://www.gwt.org.uk/



albrecht

Just tuned back in a heard from ballgame and hear rant about homosexual Marine gangs and his "gang-stalkers" on Bellgab!  ;D

Lilith

Quote from: albrecht on May 30, 2017, 10:30:37 PM
Just tuned back in a heard from ballgame and hear rant about homosexual Marine gangs and his "gang-stalkers" on Bellgab!  ;D

Good thing you tuned back in just in time.  ;D

Lilith


albrecht

Quote from: brig on May 30, 2017, 10:33:18 PM
Good thing you tuned back in just in time.  ;D
Yeah. Wow. He seems to get on a roll as the program ensues or guests are gone. Finally, back to who is really running the country and onto the Taiwan stuff. And Aquino to Burroughs! (And now Norskie stuff?  :o )

Lilith

I really do like his "Sun/Dragon" etc. talk.

albrecht

Quote from: brig on May 30, 2017, 10:39:52 PM
I really do like his "Sun/Dragon" etc. talk.
I just re-read both the Prose and Poetic Eddas. Good stuff. There are various translations. A new "popular" re-telling of some of the stories was made a year or so ago by some comic book guy. I was hesitant, but after hearing an interview with the guy I went and bought and read. Very pleasantly surprised and fun read and good way of translating and making it somewhat modern but retaining the stories. Very good for a first access to the stuff. At points you will laugh out loud.
https://www.amazon.com/Norse-Mythology-Neil-Gaiman/dp/039360909X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1496202140&sr=8-1&keywords=norse+legends

Lilith

Quote from: albrecht on May 30, 2017, 10:44:35 PM
I just re-read both the Prose and Poetic Eddas. Good stuff. There are various translations. A new "popular" re-telling of some of the stories was made a year or so ago by some comic book guy. I was hesitant, but after hearing an interview with the guy I went and bought and read. Very pleasantly surprised and fun read and good way of translating and making it somewhat modern but retaining the stories. Very good for a first access to the stuff. At points you will laugh out loud.
https://www.amazon.com/Norse-Mythology-Neil-Gaiman/dp/039360909X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1496202140&sr=8-1&keywords=norse+legends

Douglas must be reading our complimentary posts, and is really giving us some good talk!  ;D

albrecht

Quote from: brig on May 30, 2017, 10:47:14 PM
Douglas must be reading our complimentary posts, and is really giving us some good talk!  ;D
Yeah. Clearly he knows about BG and is responding. Even if I am white trash and lost due to Aquino  >:(  ;)

Lilith

Quote from: albrecht on May 30, 2017, 10:50:16 PM
Yeah. Clearly he knows about BG and is responding. Even if I am white trash and lost due to Aquino  >:(  ;) I need to go to Mars, I guess, to unite all of us in knowledge.

He loves us!  I'm convinced of it!  ;D

I can almost hear him smiling.

albrecht

Quote from: brig on May 30, 2017, 10:51:15 PM
He loves us!  I'm convinced of it!  ;D

I can almost hear him smiling.
I need to go to Mars, I guess, to unite all of us in knowledge. "Only so much talking I can do"  ;) now back onto the combat on Mars.... I really want RCH's and the dentist who was on Mars with Obama to chime in!

ps: I once stabbed myself carving a pumpkin. Years ago. Had a crappy, but sharp, knife and tried to get a grip and knife went through. Spurt, spurt. Ha. No pain and surprised to see the blood! No stitches but compress and then butterfly bandage I had.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: brig on May 30, 2017, 10:51:15 PM
He loves us!  I'm convinced of it!  ;D

I can almost hear him smiling.

He likes us! He really likes us!  :D

Lilith

Quote from: albrecht on May 30, 2017, 10:53:44 PM
I need to go to Mars, I guess, to unite all of us in knowledge. "Only so much talking I can do"  ;) now back onto the combat on Mars.... I really want RCH's and the dentist who was on Mars with Obama to chime in!

ps: I once stabbed myself carving a pumpkin. Years ago. Had a crappy, but sharp, knife and tried to get a grip and knife went through. Spurt, spurt. Ha. No pain and surprised to see the blood! No stitches but compress and then butterfly bandage I had.

I just heard his 4min buzzer go off, darn.

WildCard

That was awful. Hope he doesn't read this.

albrecht

Quote from: brig on May 30, 2017, 10:57:06 PM
I just heard his 4min buzzer go off, darn.
Yep. A wild ride again, though out of the gates was a bit slow, but got good. Good night to all.


Lilith

Quote from: albrecht on May 30, 2017, 10:58:55 PM
Yep. A wild ride again, though out of the gates was a bit slow, but got good. Good night to all.

Yeah, glad I tuned in just in time!  ;D

Saturday night show time:

http://freedomslips.com/studioa.htm


Seems like DD needs a root canal.  Poor bugger - don't envy him that.

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 03, 2017, 09:13:14 PM
Saturday night show time:

http://freedomslips.com/studioa.htm


Seems like DD needs a root canal.  Poor bugger - don't envy him that.

A little late, but I'm tuned in now.

Quote from: brig on June 03, 2017, 09:20:14 PM
A little late, but I'm tuned in now.

You haven't missed much - he is in Alex Jones false flag mode now. 

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 03, 2017, 09:25:52 PM
You haven't missed much - he is in Alex Jones false flag mode now.
I"m a bit disturbed that I'm agreeing with Dietrich on something. The Saudi Arabia issue (on the basic problems, not all his other stuff, the arms sales and their promotion of terrorism and the most radical of Islam to other parts of the world.)

He says he killed two of them during the infamous girls' school fire issue??

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 03, 2017, 09:25:52 PM
You haven't missed much - he is in Alex Jones false flag mode now.

I'd love to hear him have gnooryblows on as a guest.

Powered by SMFPacks Menu Editor Mod