• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

Pelayo

Hey ddd, you should punch yourself in the face to get some opioids.

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 06, 2020, 06:32:34 PM
Dietrich is on a lying binge tonight.
I'm pretty sure every night is a lying binge for ddd. Whether he is on the air or not.

Pelayo

Yeah Moon, those liberal arts degrees they hand out from American universities are worthless because the garbage the liberal professors spew out of their mouths is nothing but lies. And half the student body have no business being in college in the first place. They are allowed to attend in the interest of "diversity."

Gunner65

Long Island IS the worst example of ANYTHING! And Barbarick is steeped in it!  I can tell you all about SUNY and how it is a fucking shithole.  Talk about "white privilege"?  The "Down State" Long Islanders send their spoiled kids to Central NY (SUNY) Colleges and they berate the places they inhabit for years.

Gunner65

In the 60's and 70's it was a good thing to work for the SUNY system.  Lots of jobs provided to the local economy. My Aunt worked in the Cortland College food service jobs for 20 years.  There were painting jobs, landscaping, engineering, etc.  All to support the College.  Then you had the off-campus housing and service industry which was huge.

But the students had nothing but contempt for the locals and I noticed it right away.  They also had a hatred for Veterans and Police.  Cortland was primarily a "Physical Ed" and "Elementary Ed" college.  In other words, it was all sports-oriented.  Non-Traditional or "transfer" students were treated harshly. 

Pelayo

That's interesting. I think I watched a video the other day that mentioned Cortland, and I thought to myself, I've never heard of that town before. The reason I noticed the name is because in NM there is a town called Kirtland and of course Kirtland AFB.

Pelayo

I have a great idea for moon. When you go to Yosemite, climb El Capitan without any equipment.

Gunner65

You can find a few videos, but they are dated.  It used to be known for rivalry with Ithaca College (football) and for its bar scene.  But this deteriorated in the mid 2000's.  There is also Cornell and Syracuse.  The whole area was once farming communities which are now shitholes. 

Most of the people I knew who had attended SUNY Cortland became small business owners (bars, restaurants, book stores) and maybe losing their businesses now - I left Cortland in 2002 and never looked back.

Pelayo

One of my cousins went to Ithaca back in the 60's. I'm not sure what his concentration was, but his dad was a minister (Methodist I think) in Wilkes-Barre, PA.

Gunner65

My family was scattered around Cortland in rural areas.  Homer, Dryden, Summerhill, Groton, Locke.  The best times I remember were the 70s. 

Pelayo

My cousin Sue died of a heart attack last year. She was grown when I was born. Being a widow without children and a will, her cousins split her inheritance. I got a modest check in the mail. I hadn't seen her since my wedding in 1989.

Pelayo

"I have the worst two races in my blood." -Lame-o   What a self flagellating douche.

Gunner65

Cortland was a fucking nightmare. When the factory (manufacturing) jobs were lost in the late 1980s, thousands were out of work and forced into the service industry or college programs.  Smith Carona, Rubbermaid, Paul Trinity Micro, Brewer Tichner, and others laid off and fired thousands of local workers.  It was devastating.

Gunner65

"MY biggest enemy is the American Public themselves when they go looking up shit" - Douglas Dietrich

Pelayo

My college was in Bellingham, WA and the locals pretty much took care of their own. Unless you grew up there, you could not get a good paying union job at the paper mills or refineries or metal (steel and aluminum) plants.

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 06, 2020, 07:39:14 PM
"MY biggest enemy is the American Public themselves when they go looking up shit" - Douglas Dietrich
Oh gee ddd, I wonder why?

Gunner65

"I am going to shit on Andrew Basiago and Ken Sendo" - Douglas Dietrich
(Based on false reports discovered by Jamo Reese)? :o

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 06, 2020, 07:46:21 PM
"I am going to shit on Andrew Basiago and Ken Sendo" - Douglas Dietrich
What did Andrew Basiago do to deserve that?

Pelayo

Nicole Frolick is just a normal person and not a freak like you and your cult followers ddd.

Gunner65

Dietrich continues to attack Richard k Cole for no fucking reason.  And attacks Nicole Frolick for no reason.

But let's hear them attack the lawyer Basiaiago...

Gunner65

When Dietrich says "And there you have that" he is announcing a lie.

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 06, 2020, 07:52:14 PM
Dietrich continues to attack Richard k Cole for no fucking reason.  And attacks Nicole Frolick for no reason.

But let's hear them attack the lawyer Basiaiago...
He attacks you because you looked shit up disproving his bullshit. Or should I say debunked his bullshit since that term makes ddd butthurt.

Gunner65

Moon is a lying fucking asshole.  He attacks Andrew Basiago.  Meanwhile, all these assholes are a bunch of con men.  Moon is actually manipulating the shit toward Dietrich.  This guy is a real sleazeball.

Pelayo

"Jesus was a victim"- moon  He was, moon, but Jussie Smollet and all the other BLM assholes weren't. And the Vietnam vets WERE victims jackass.
https://youtu.be/lJN850qHklw

Gunner65

Barbarick has to fly to San Fran to sign a contract with Dietrich in October? 

Pelayo

Looks like sucker fish arola is on shrooms since he can't get ahold of any acid.