• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

This fucking freak has been lying for his entire life.  And has lived in the same apartment since 1987 with his parents who died in 2007 and 2011.  Dietrich is a fucking Sociopath/schizophrenic,

Jackstar

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 04, 2020, 08:37:59 PM
Dietrich is a fucking Sociopath/schizophrenic,

Well, that explains how you've managed to partner up so successfully for so long.

Quote from: Jackstar on September 04, 2020, 08:38:56 PM
Well, that explains how you've managed to partner up so successfully for so long.
Nasty... ;D

Gunner65

Quote from: Jackstar on September 04, 2020, 08:38:56 PM
Jackster you don't know shit. You are a fucking idiot opportunist troll.

You are so fucking stupid you must think I got a millon bucks from Outtrim to investigate Dietrich! 

"Successfully for so long" Dietrich is in a hole and  is trapped in a fiction of his own creation if you want to defend him you are an asshole jerk fuckbrain.

Gunner65

Seriously.  Is there anyone here at Bellgab who can defend Dietrich's claim to being the son of Adolph Hitler?  You Jackster?  I don't think so,

Gunner65

Fucking asshole, accusing me of supporting Dietrich. 

Jackstar

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 04, 2020, 09:20:09 PM
accusing me

I'll be honest, Masonhead--I thought I was just joking. Carry on, I am sure I have not blown what passes for your cover here. Half of the forum has me on /ignore, although... the other half does have me on GPS. I guess we're talking about a "a little column A, a little column B" situation here. Oh well. I hope we don't lose Saigon again over this.

Gunner65

Hey Jackster:  If I had been given a "million dollars" to attack Dietrich I would not be here!  And your Vietnam bullshit suggestion is irrelevant.

Jackstar

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 04, 2020, 09:31:21 PM
And your Vietnam shit is irrelevant.

Not half so much as yours, Boyo, lol. btw, does anyone know: is there a word for doing a spit-take when vaping? because I am gonna need a word for the steam getting ejected from my tear ducts now. Thanks.*

*: that's "thanks" for the word, Gunner, not for Vietnam. I just wanna make that crystal clear to you.

Gunner65

Smoke another one fucker :P  Where is my "Vietnam Suggestion"?

Jackstar

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 04, 2020, 09:17:14 PM
Seriously.  Is there anyone here at Bellgab who can defend

I'll be honest: I think we're all pretty much all on full-power-blast-blitz-offense-24/7. The last passive I remember making a mark was ShayP. I miss him. He was the cruelest of us all, to leave us here amongst ourselves.

crying_Italian.jpg

Jackstar

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 04, 2020, 09:38:34 PM
Smoke another one fucker :P

I don't think you understand how vaporization differs from combustion. I really don't. Didn't you spend time down in the motor pool? Seems like you could have picked at least that much up while waiting to get ferried from murder zone to smuggling zone to rape zone. Maybe you had your earbuds in the whole time.

Like now.

Gunner65

Jackster deflects to the death of what? Motor Pool what? Amphibious invasion?

pate

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 04, 2020, 09:17:14 PM
Seriously.  Is there anyone here at Bellgab who can defend Dietrich's claim to being the son of Adolph Hitler?.,

Only son of D'alfo Hi'tl'ler?

HAH!  Eye keed...

Gunner65

Dietrich publishes copyrighted photo in an edit to "Roswell POW Camp"

https://douglasdietrich.com/

The photo originally appeared in a Broken Sidewalk article titled "Aliens, Pharaohs & Mermaids Invade Jeffersonville" By Editor Branden Klayko -Mar 23, 2009
https://brokensidewalk.com/2009/aliens-pharaohs-mermaids-invade-jeffersonville/

Alien sits in Jeffersonville, pondering brain. (Branden Klayko / Broken Sidewalk)

The concrete art is one of many which were created using the large concrete bases of an old raised rail line in Jeffersonville, Indiana.

This is just another example of Dietrich stealing the works of others and claiming it as being his own.  In this case, he is using it to promote his fictional story of Japanese POWs being at Roswell, NM in 1947. Dietrich will likely make mention of this stolen photo at some point in his shit show.

Gunner65

Dietrich and Moon can't sign any contract because Astrology is bad. One concern is that Dietrich would be making so much money that he might lose his SSDI.

And no, I have not given a thumbs down yet, but Dietrich attacks me anyway.  There are no thumbs down to the video.  So how can this be true?  Anyone can see this!

Pelayo

ddd blows kisses to himself in the mirror.

Gunner65

I believe this is proof that Dietrich views this thread.  He is just pissed that I exposed his little "Roswell alien" photo.

Gunner65

Celina Kahn has now replaced Lena Sheih as his "webmistress"

So Lena Sheih is definitely gone. The recent changes including the recent photo can be attributed to Celina Kahn.

Pelayo

Celina actually takes her new "job" seriously. What an idiot. Hey Celina how much is ddd paying you for putting up with his tantrums? I bet Celina doesn't last until the end of the year.

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on September 06, 2020, 06:09:37 PM
Celina actually takes her new "job" seriously. What an idiot.
"Seriously" - Like searching for an obscure "Cement Alien" photo and presenting it as being related to Dietrich's fake bullshit story about Japanese POWs at Roswell, NM in 1947?

Violating copyright use by not acknowledging the source of the photo.

Gunner65

Dietrich's father was never "displayed" publicly.  It was in a funeral home in California for over two weeks before it was prepared for "shipment"by air to Rochester, NY from San Francisco.  It was delivered to a funeral home near Wolcott, NY.  There was no public funeral.  The burial was also private.

There were no military honors performed.

Pelayo

Hey Gunner, did I hear ddd say he wants you to suck his distended colon? It probably got distended when they pulled that frozen fish out of his ass.