• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

albrecht

Quote from: Big Chicken on August 09, 2020, 05:26:38 PM
Not bad at all. Not Reagan material at all though. He was a movie star baby. Used to 9's and 10's.

He might have preferred the Monarch victim instead?

Gunner65

Dietrich has immersed himself in all of the bullshit since the '80s.  Satanic Panic. mind control, UFOs, etc.  Now we have verified con men like Randy Cramer claiming the USMC is warning of a fake alien invasion.

Meanwhile, bilking gullible women out of tens of thousands of dollars.

Gunner65

Potty-mouth Jamo Reese has a strong Long Island, NY accent.

Gunner65

Great. A poetry reading by Jamo Reese.  :(

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on August 09, 2020, 05:58:43 PM
Great. A poetry reading by Jamo Reese.  :(
He'll probably read "A man from Nantucket."

Gunner65

Hey "Jamo", you angry retarded psycho fuck, the earthquake in NC is not "breaking news"

Gunner65

Dietrich eludes to "a death in the family"

Pelayo

There they go with the chicken fucking stuff again.

Quote from: Gunner65 on August 09, 2020, 05:37:02 PM
Which one? Sora Oui or the black one?

Pavel Edward had the true story on that, Dietrich made that shit up.  Didn't know either of them.

I was thinking about the black one.  She looked like she would snap Dietrich in half.

Quote from: Pelayo on August 09, 2020, 06:05:03 PM
There they go with the chicken fucking stuff again.

Doesn't make them bad people Pelayo.

Gunner65

This dude Jameson Reese is WHITE!

https://www.mylife.com/jameson-reese/e15901417411092

Jameson Reese's birthday is 06/03/1985 and is 35 years old. Currently, Jameson lives in Staten Island, NY. Other names that Jameson uses includes Reese Jameson and Jameson A Reese. We know that Jameson's political affiliation is currently a registered Democrat; ethnicity is Caucasian; and religious views are listed as Christian. As of this date, Jameson is married. Wendy Reese, Allen Reese, Danielle Reese, Wendy Reese and Nolan Reese, and many others are family members and associates of Jameson. Jameson's annual salary is between $100 - 149,999; properties and other assets push Jameson's net worth over $50,000 - $99,999.

Pelayo

What did Lame-o Reese just say about being so smart?

QuoteSeth p ​[message deleted]

Are the haters and trolls in chat starting again?

Gunner65

I think so.  But all of Dietrich's clan are also monitors in the chat and deleting comments.  It's an interesting sideline if you can catch it.  But I think they have a lockdown in there.

Dietrich has disabled the ability to see the identity of the person commenting (who are required to have a youtube account.)  It's all very sneaky and smells of rancid bullshit.

By the way, Maria Gregoric is the 70-year-old cat lady

Quote from: Gunner65 on August 09, 2020, 06:14:36 PM
I think so.  But all of Dietrich's clan are also monitors in the chat and deleting comments.  It's an interesting sideline if you can catch it.  But I think they have a lockdown in there.

Dietrich has disabled the ability to see the identity of the person commenting (who are required to have a youtube account.)  It's all very sneaky and smells of rancid bullshit.

Seems like they are playing long ball

Quoteunderfell girl sans: Jameson is so well spoken! Awesome.

QuoteTurd Ferguson: ​Those words should be carved on damn Mount Rushmore

Jackstar

Quote from: Pelayo on August 09, 2020, 06:09:09 PM
What did Lame-o Reese just say about being so smart?

I don't know, but I bet it didn't rhyme, or have solid meter, or induced epileptic seizures, or nothing.

Listen, this is getting retarded. Somebody give me dietrich's call-in number. I will set him straight, and then give him a packload of new ammo.

There's plenty of stuff I know that Bell Woman legitimately doesn't want to hear. It's not like I signed a contract. It's not like I'm making up tenses. There's plenty of people I'd like to talk to, they're just waiting their turn.

Except for Failkey. I'll tell you why at the top of the hour. Remember when that was just the coolest thing around?

I still want to know who came up with that idea. Based on certain attitudes, I've got it narrowed down a little bit.

I can't imagine anything more embarrassing, so I'll leave it there. In summation: long-winded ridiculously over-detailed and full of blarmy walls of text. That's terrible and a sign of insanity but all those years of shit you did with fail-key... that's cool and all,  right?

Y'all should have really read me in a lot sooner. Do you wonder who made that decision? Obvious ill-founded decision is obvious.

Then again, I have seized countless worlds beyond reckoning and now stand poised to assimilate your entire puny species here. So I do have that going for me, which is nice. We're basically waiting for Helen Mirren to ripen a little bit more before pulling the trigger on the harvest.

about to find a stream to Douglas Dietrich within 39 seconds, I'm calling the whole thing off if not. This is exciting, isn't it?

Pelayo

Hey Jameson, you're starting to stutter again. Try this exercise and maybe it will help. Read "eye yam sofa king we Todd did" three times in a row real fast over the air.

Gunner65

This asshole idiot Jameson is just being used by Dietrich.  At least he is honest about having being tossed out of the Air Force, but he is still a fucking liar. 

Gunner65

This "format" Dietrich is using, having all these idiots on for 2-3 hours, I think is just entertainment for HIM. He plays around listening and having his dinner while letting them rant, but it's all bullshit.

Gunner65

Does Dietrich say he has lost hope?  Well Douglas, do a search for that "prop" (fake)  nickel-plated .357 pistol out of your hoarded mess and then spend a couple of days finding the imaginary box of bullets for it.

Put the crucifix from your cheap-ass necklace back in your mouth, place the barrel to your temple and pull the trigger - just like your daddy did!

Quote from: Gunner65 on August 09, 2020, 06:37:33 PM
This "format" Dietrich is using, having all these idiots on for 2-3 hours, I think is just entertainment for HIM. He plays around listening and having his dinner while letting them rant, but it's all bullshit.

Well this format blows.  It was bad before when he would just read stuff of the internet.  Much better was him talking about the ape army in Uganda or his service in Vietnam at the age of three or whatever.

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on August 09, 2020, 06:37:33 PM
Yeah, he uses his guests to kill time and drive people away. Then he gets into the meat of his racist rants and historical revisionism. In his last show he stated that the jap sub (I-58) that sunk the USS Indianapolis deployed its kaitens (human guided torpedoes) to sink her. That is just another of ddd's lies. His imitation of Quint the fisherman made me want to puke. A surprisingly good made for TV movie called "Mission of the Shark" does a pretty good job telling the story.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_submarine_I-58_%281943%29

Gunner65

Indeed.  As I said, this shit is just 3 hours of retarded babbling BEFORE he then reads from magazine articles from the Atlantic and other leftist sources for another 8 hours.

As far as tonight, Peter Moon will (may) be on to update Dietrich on his future book and provide a bit of mind-fucking.  Something is going "squirrelly" with Moon too lately.

Gunner65

"Radiovoris lifeforms" coming out of the earth and being nuked?  :o

Quote from: Gunner65 on August 09, 2020, 06:54:13 PM
"Radiovoris lifeforms" coming out of the earth and being nuked?  :o

Meh.  It happens.

Gunner65

Dietrich's father was never involved with or near any nuclear test!

Gunner65

Hey WAN:  I think Dietrich is drowning.  He is using these people and Peter Moon because he knows he is a total fraud and has no hope.  And that is how it should be!

Vinny can't save him either. 

Quote from: Gunner65 on August 09, 2020, 07:01:19 PM
Hey WAN:  I think Dietrich is drowning.  He is using these people and Peter Moon because he knows he is a total fraud and has no hope.  And that is how it should be!

Vinny can't save him either.

Nope.  Looks like Turd flew too close to the Sun:

QuoteTurd Ferguson [message deleted]

Gunner65

So where are the details of the "contract" for the "trilogy of books" Dietrich has claimed by Vinny?  Vinney said two months ago that the first book would be published in August! ???