• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Jackstar

Quote from: Gunner65 on August 05, 2020, 07:14:28 PM
Looks like all I need is to approximate his dates of service to submit a FOIA for verification.

Hey Gunner: email me at my new email address, would you? I got something--a new scheme--I want would love to discuss with you. You might like it.

You might like it a lot. It's a bit of a hunch in the dark, but, why not--at this point, what difference could it possibly make?

Semper fi, Jarhead Sugar.

Quote from: Gunner65 on August 05, 2020, 07:07:42 PM
This calls for MOAR BEEEERR!

Dude, I can only have cider. Spiritual reasons. So, more for you!

Pelayo

What an absolute idiot. The guest naturally says that muslim halal slaughter is far more humane because he's been brainwashed that other cultures are superior than western cultures. Nothing is further from the truth. Halal slaughter is horrific. https://www.thedodo.com/halal-slaughter-no-stun-video-969383812.html

Pelayo

Gunner65

Now Dietrich says his sister "declared herself legally dead".  TOTAL BULLSHIT!  And she lives about 5 KM from him! 

Gunner65

This schizo says he fucked an ectoplasm.

Pelayo

Quit lying ddd, you never were a mercenary. Why don't you say you fought monsters on Mars? Ooops, that's right, another conman aced you out of that scam.

Pelayo

You wouldn't be "under siege by gangstalkers" if you weren't such a lying conman. Quit lying and expounding your fake history, get a real job, and they will leave you alone.

Pelayo

Ha! ddd propounds about how America should eliminate racism. I agree. They can start by deporting racists like ddd who disseminate the manufactured and false idea that white males are evil racists. There are far more racists than white males, such as japs and arabs. So shut up ddd or go back to Taiwan or does the idea of actually working for a living scare you that much?

Pelayo

HA ddd! Your trip to Arizona was not a total loss. That drunken cowboy who told you how pretty your eyes were made up for it.

Pelayo

Hey ddd, trying to keep the USA from becoming a shithole country like from where the invaders came from is not racist.  Trump just doesn't want the USA to turn  into a shithole country. Send ddd back! Send ddd back! Send ddd back!

Quote from: Pelayo on August 06, 2020, 04:46:37 AM
HA ddd! Your trip to Arizona was not a total loss. That drunken cowboy who told you how pretty your eyes were made up for it.
DD got hogtied by cowboy and then...... ;)

Gunner65

Randy Cramer interview from 2019:

Cramer claims he is now authorized by HQ USMC "Command Staff" to warn of an impending "Fake Alien Invasion" in "2-24 months"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPl2677iUtU

"I know lots of "SSP whistleblowers" are under the microscope in court right now." - The Great Awakening

Gunner65

These fuckers claim they interviewed Cramer last year, but are now publishing it:

"Do to concerns we had within the community, but now that those concerns have been invalidated, we feel it would be a good thing to share with you."

Gunner65

What the fuck does that mean?

Take a look at what they claim as "sources" https://thegreatawakening.ca/trusted-sources/

Michael Salla, Corey Goode, David Wilcock, QAnon, etc.

https://thegreatawakening.ca/our-team/

The rep commented:

The Great Awakening: "Wow, big news. Thanks will dig on it and update our info. I know lots of "SSP whistleblowers" are under the microscope in court right now. Glad to have you here" -

Gunner65

Canadians investigating Americans

Interesting

Gunner65

Here is a fellow Canadian they can investigate:

"Karl Dorey" (Grafton, Ontario)

Dorey works for a plastics company as a materiel handler. 

Gunner65

What the fuck?

lol, Well, I guess we may never know if Cramer is still driving a 2003 Ford Focus "van" registered to his father.  And that he has had a landline phone connected to a Manuel Barros in San Bruno, CA.

Gunner65

Cramer is a real "class act" professional deceiver.  Always moving around.  Concealing his location.

Where is Randy Alan Cramer?

Ciardelo

All these promotional posts makes me wish I had 13 hours a day to listen in. lol

Gunner65

I guess the FBI or others will be tasked to find his worthless ass.

Gunner65

Quote from: Ciardelo on August 07, 2020, 08:21:06 PM
All these promotional posts makes me wish I had 13 hours a day to listen in. lol
"Promotional" posts for what you asshole?