• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

Detrich is not even researching current events anymore.  In the past few months, he has combined his reading of left-wing sourced articles with this bullshit.
But now, he is not even doing that.  He claims it is about his depression after the death of Aquino.  A man he never met or had any contact with.

Dietrich is a total fake.  I don't understand how it is possible for people to live a lie for so long.

Pelayo

Here is one of Derek's songs being performed:           
https://youtu.be/JWMEiNPcc2Q

Jackstar

Quote from: Gunner65 on August 02, 2020, 06:35:22 PM
Detrich is not even researching current events anymore.

VICTORY TO THE SINISTAR.

Gunner65

Talley should confront Dietrich about how he treated his last guest!  WTF? No one outside his cult will ever be a guest on his show anymore.  Word gets around.

Gunner65

Fucking bizarre soap opera going on here.

Pelayo

Celina the conwoman used to be a barfly who made friends with everybody in every town she went to. If she started talking to me in a bar, I'd move to another seat.

Gunner65

Brenden is reading from some shit too. This is a spoiled rich kid being disciplined by his parents for his stupid choices.  Now attending a college taking bullshit courses..and working late night grocery stocking at the age of 25

Gunner65

I am almost certain Dietrich has given them a bullet list of subjects to talk about.  "Douglas sent me a book"

Jackstar

Quote from: Gunner65 on August 02, 2020, 06:46:58 PM
Brenden is reading from some shit too. This is a spoiled rich kid being disciplined by his parents for his stupid choices.  Now attending a college taking bullshit courses..and working late night grocery stocking at the age of 25

We can have him shot at dawn yesterday, if you prefer. Lettuce know.

Pelayo

Brendan doesn't bother me. In fact, it's good that he actually gets his butt out of the house and does some actual work. In ddd's warped brain, he thinks babbling on for 12 hours a night telling lies and disseminating racist propaganda is "work."

Jackstar

Quote from: Gunner65 on August 02, 2020, 06:43:07 PM
Fucking bizarre soap opera going on here.

AN OPERA? ARE THERE 22 PAGES THERE??

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on August 02, 2020, 06:50:57 PM
Brendan doesn't bother me. In fact, it's good that he actually gets his butt out of the house and does some actual work.
Zoghet is a piece of shit.  He has no ability to discern true from false even when he has all the tools available to him.  He is a fucking zombie.

Gunner65

If Zoghet had any research skills, he would have found that Dietrich was a fraud long ago.  But he prefers to remain in his little world of imagination and bizarre concentration of botany, sociology, and ancient Eastern philosophy.

Gunner65

A lot of confusing allegations and disinformation going on here

Pelayo

ddd explains that his racist hatred is healthy, and the overblown concept of white male racism is bad.

Pelayo

ddd doesn't like it when people work on their own initiative to get ahead. Now he's trying to convince Brendan that he hates his job. Probably in hopes he will quit and then try to get money by scamming the government or gullible people like he does.

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on August 02, 2020, 07:10:58 PM
ddd doesn't like it when people work on their own initiative to get ahead. Now he's trying to convince Brendan that he hates his job. Probably in hopes he will quit and then try to get money by scamming the government or gullible people like he does.
I think Dietrich is just manipulating his close followers to goose his bullshit shit-shows until a book is published. After which he will ditch them or use them for another purpose.

Dietrich believes that if a book is published, his lies will magically become truth!

Pelayo

"Some people? MOST people are too ignorant..." -ddd     Another example of ddd's megalomania. ddd is a prime example of the jackass do-nothing progressive who thinks they are so much smarter than everybody else and therefore think they can tell them what to do. In the meantime, they sit around in their hoarder houses making up fantasies while getting absolutely nothing accomplished. ddd somehow thinks he's qualified to comment about vehicles when in fact he doesn't drive nor does he have a driver's license.

Gunner65

The pensive inner anger in Dietrich is obvious. 

Pelayo

Freud would say that ddd suffers from penis envy since he is such a little dick fuck.

Gunner65

"Cars need to be ended" - Douglas Dietrich

This asshole has never had a driver's license and never owned a car in his life! And has lived in the same apartment for 35 years!

Pelayo

Hey ddd, why do you always post fake pictures of yourself? Probably because the last video interview of you, you looked like Jabba the Hut.

Gunner65

I suppose that is why Dietrich is known for poor hygiene. 

Does he have limited laundry?  Has to take a cab? DOES HE EVEN CLEAN HIS OWN APARTMENT?

"I don't think washing those closes, even with bleach, will help anymore. don't think you can get the smell out of them. Your, Pants, shirt and jacket.
Don't you yourself smell it on your clothing. You really, stunk bad today, everyone noticed today, That is not right.YOU
GOTTA KNOW THIS. You should talk to someone about it. Ask your friend Beaver about it, when you wear the same tan pants and jacket. OMG
Tonight, All the DRAPINGS and towels and sheets, I washed today, even though I washed in bleach and laundry soap,But it, STILL STUNK afterwards so it must be your tee shirt too."
-Vanessa Clark

Pelayo

"Everybody in NYC is stark raving mad." -ddd               Yeah ddd, like it's perfectly normal to shit on the sidewalks like they do in Shit City, CA.   

Gunner65

This shit show is now entertainment for Dietrich himself.   It is obvious that he is going nowhere.  So he is playing with who and what he has.