• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Quote from: Gunner65 on July 26, 2020, 05:50:12 PM
Aaron Tice is in "Upstate New York"

KingRaw85 - Dietrich friend or foe?   Guess we'll find out. 

Gunner65

Hey dipshit Dietrich:  UHF/VHF antennae are still used in many places.

Gunner65

Albany. NY is NOT UPSTATE!  It is the HQ for all the bullshit the rest of us are being tortured.

Albany is essentially what we in "Upstate" consider "Downstate".  These assholes need to review a fucking map.

albrecht

Quote from: Pelayo on July 26, 2020, 06:04:50 PM
How much do you wanna bet ddd has something to do with this:               https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/12227253/safari-park-baboons-armed-knives-screwdrivers-chainsaw/
Hilarious. I saw that clickbait also and thought DD what with his claims of training an ape army fighting against (or for, I forget) Idi Amin.

Gunner65

Pentecostal White Supremist 30 year old jack-off Aaron- who has no footprint on the web whatsoever.  Introduced by his "friend" Vinny Barbarick as a "CULT EXPERT"

Selling Toyotas...since 2004

Born in 1981

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on July 26, 2020, 06:01:54 PM
Albany. NY is NOT UPSTATE!  It is the HQ for all the bullshit the rest of us are being tortured.

Albany is essentially what we in "Upstate" consider "Downstate".  These assholes need to review a fucking map.
Wow. I am looking at pictures of Albany now and I didn't realize it was that big of a city.

Boy is this ever boring.  I think I like the talk about the Mermaid vs Troll war better.

Gunner65

Kingston is close to Albany.  That is the closest I got to NYC.  Trust me, It was a shithole in 2001 and a shithole now.
Just ask the barker for Alec Jones Gerald Celente- who lives there!

Gunner65

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 26, 2020, 06:16:17 PM
Boy is this ever boring.  I think I like the talk about the Mermaid vs Troll war better.
This asshole is quoting scripture and claiming he was a member of a cult?

WAIT FOR IT

Jackstar

Quote from: Gunner65 on July 26, 2020, 06:09:52 PM
Aaron- who has no footprint on the web whatsoever.  Introduced by his "friend" Vinny Barbarick as a "CULT EXPERT"

Selling Toyotas...since 2004

Born in 1981

Try searching "Erin" and opposite gender and see what you get. Identity fraud has been running so long, it's catching up to prostitution for second-oldest profession.

Jackstar

I think I like the talk about the Mermaid vs Troll war better.

The profanity is electric.

Gunner65

Joseph
​It appears Japan is dropping the U.S. as a "partner." Japan & the Vatican have begun to increase diplomatic ties reminiscent of the 1940s. The old Axis thread is showing itself more publicly it seems.

Kathe Sanford
​I totally appreciate you all making the effort! Emmensly.

Joseph
​Most of the variants of Christianity that proceed from the 15th century onward appear to be proxy organizations for imperial expansion of Denmark, Holland, and England (in particular).

Joseph
​...basically what Steve Bannon goes around hawking as the "Westphallian System." That's where a lot of these pseudo-Christian religious cults came from.

Joseph
​wow

Joseph
​This is what happens every time you look behind the curtain of these cults. Is the 7th Day Adventist movement like this too?

Joseph
​Dr. Tony Martin (black historian from Trinidad) reports in his books that the Talmud teaches that the black race resulted from Noah's son seeing Noah naked. :?

Pelayo

ddd is talking about Jim Jones, his idol and inspiration. His dream is to have a following like Jim Jones had.

Gunner65

Joseph
​Looks like an IDF style police state is incoming... :((

Pelayo

These mermaids could kick some serious troll ass. All they have to do is sit on them.  https://shopfatmermaids.com/

Gunner65

PhantomSnake
​the jews need to bring the Messiah

PhantomSnake
​they need to make chaos to make he prophecy come true

Gunner65

The slut massage therapist sitting in her "Cuckshak" smoking weed and babbling

What is the obsession with New York?

Gunner65

Dietrich claims his USMC Life Insurance Policy has been "renewed" LOL

So much for that 200.00 donation.  This asshole is all over the place, knows so much about "The system"

The insurance hour with Douglas Dietrich.    This is beyond bad.

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on July 26, 2020, 06:32:06 PM
The slut massage therapist sitting in her "Cuckshak" smoking weed and babbling

What is the obsession with New York?
Didn't ddd ask Pavel to drive down to his daddy's grave to make sure nobody took a crap on it? Maybe ddd is seriously obsessed with the idea.

Gunner65

The policy he claims is 50,000 dollars -PAID TO HIS FORMER MANAGER LARA LEE SOLOMON!

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on July 26, 2020, 06:39:42 PM
The policy he claims is 50,000 dollars -PAID TO HIS FORMER MANAGER LARA LEE SOLOMON!
I thought he made Judy his beneficiary.

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on July 26, 2020, 06:37:33 PM
Didn't ddd ask Pavel to drive down to his daddy's grave to make sure nobody took a crap on it? Maybe ddd is seriously obsessed with the idea.
FALSE  I know the cemetery where his father was buried,  his mother is not buried anywhere,

In fact, Dietrich never listed an obituary for either of his parents.

Pelayo

If Lena Shay genuinely believes ddd is the biological son of Hitler, she is one dumb Connecticunt. And it sounds like she is reading off a script written by ddd.

Gunner65

This is all bullshit - This little cuckshack bitch has no idea what she is doing, as Dietrichs little "Website manager" she has not posted a damn thing for over a month

Now this little cunt attacks Rose Dio

She NEVER knew Dio

Well it looks like Dave Himmler dropped by the chat "Dave Himmler        ​[message deleted]"

Pelayo

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 26, 2020, 06:47:40 PM
Well it looks like Dave Himmler dropped by the chat "Dave Himmler        ​[message deleted]"
Must be Heinrich Himmler's biological son whose mom stored his dad's splooge for decades until it was time to bring him into the world.