Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


damon

Quote from: brig on May 09, 2017, 09:59:14 PM
Hi Douglas!  Just in case you're lurking.  :)
Hello Douglas, do you know George the senda monster? He lives near you and he hates bellgab too.

damon

Quote from: Damon on May 09, 2017, 10:00:18 PM
Hello Douglas, do you know George the senda monster? He lives near you and he hates bellgab too.
I that Douglas, George noory, George senda and Kathy would be great guests for MV

akwilly

Dangit, sounds like I missed a good one



albrecht

Quote from: akwilly on May 09, 2017, 10:08:07 PM
Dangit, sounds like I missed a good one
He was pretty crazy, as always. But you were probably celebrating Doc's Emmy win, again. And maybe burning some boxes of poo, I hope. Say hi to your dog and good fishing.
ps: more poo burning posts on threat. Getting stale even though it is now "sticky."  ;) ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on May 09, 2017, 09:51:39 PM
As I've pondered before. Put him, Steve, and Alex in a sealed room and see if a perfect vacuum results. Put Norry in also, just for fun and a 'test dummy' to see the effects of oxygen deprivation.

Where are these Bellgab attacks coming from??

We're just too powerful and threatening to them.  ;)

akwilly

Quote from: albrecht on May 09, 2017, 10:15:16 PM
He was pretty crazy, as always. But you were probably celebrating Doc's Emmy win, again. And maybe burning some boxes of poo, I hope. Say hi to your dog and good fishing.
ps: more poo burning posts on threat. Getting stale even though it is now "sticky."  ;) ;)
Hopefully I will get some good burns in soon. I'm moving on the 21st and will live about a half mile from a big ass glacier and I've always wanted to burn some poo in one of the many crevasses

albrecht

Quote from: akwilly on May 09, 2017, 10:27:32 PM
Hopefully I will get some good burns in soon. I'm moving on the 21st and will live about a half mile from a big ass glacier and I've always wanted to burn some poo in one of the many crevasses
Good luck on move. N becareful of crevasses, ice caves, etc. In additional to normal dangers burning beer boxes of poo could cause collapses! Don't test the strength or depth with yer pup either.

ponyboysunset

I'm bummed usually he posts the archives on youtube after the show. But I guess that would defeat the purpose of their $4.95 a month archives they charge for, right?  :o

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 10, 2017, 07:25:48 AM
I'm bummed usually he posts the archives on youtube after the show. But I guess that would defeat the purpose of their $4.95 a month archives they charge for, right?  :o

Well it's been posted Bellgab losers.  I think the Bellgab shoutouts were at the end of the first hour and here and there in hour 2.

Enjoy PBS:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHCoUNsFBOk


Quote from: usernameâ,,¢ on May 12, 2017, 05:12:26 PM
Tell him me and Michael are waiting.

He would make an interesting guest for your show.  Too bad..........

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 12, 2017, 05:22:28 PM
He would make an interesting guest for your show.  Too bad..........

Fully agreed

GravitySucks

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 12, 2017, 04:59:11 PM
Well it's been posted Bellgab losers.  I think the Bellgab shoutouts were at the end of the first hour and here and there in hour 2.

Enjoy PBS:


I couldn't stomach listening, but I have to wonder if his shoutouts to BellGab are the reason for the sudden uptick in page views.

#DiaperDollars

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 12, 2017, 04:59:11 PM
Well it's been posted Bellgab losers.  I think the Bellgab shoutouts were at the end of the first hour and here and there in hour 2.

Enjoy PBS:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHCoUNsFBOk

Definately a keeper!  I will be here tomorrow night for the Sat show.

MOAR bellgab shoutouts!!!!

300 uhs in the first 5 minutes, how do you folks do this? lol

Lilith

Quote from: malachi.martini 🍸 on May 13, 2017, 12:25:16 AM
300 uhs in the first 5 minutes, how do you folks do this? lol

One bellgab shoutout forgives a multitude of sins.  8)

Listened to the Saturday show for about 30-40 minutes.  Was rather mellow.  He had one hell of a nice lady on as a guest.

Perhaps the action is on Tuesday nights?   Guess you can't tell much from a quarter of one Saturday show.

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 14, 2017, 09:50:56 PM
Listened to the Saturday show for about 30-40 minutes.  Was rather mellow.  He had one hell of a nice lady on as a guest.

Perhaps the action is on Tuesday nights?   Guess you can't tell much from a quarter of one show.

Yeah, I checked out the Sat show as well.  I got bored rather quickly with it, but I'll be listening again Tues.

Quote from: brig on May 14, 2017, 09:52:25 PM
Yeah, I checked out the Sat show as well.  I got bored rather quickly with it, but I'll be listening again Tues.

I'll be at a banquet but glad you'll be holding down the fort!

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 14, 2017, 09:53:51 PM
I'll be at a banquet but glad you'll be holding down the fort!

Wonderful!  Well, you know me, I'll post away all by my lonesome if the spirit moves me.  ;D



albrecht

Now we know about the "glowing orb" ceremony was all about!

Lilith


Lilith

I would love to be able to watch Douglas on live YouTube stream, just like I can watch George Senda.

Quote from: albrecht on May 23, 2017, 09:21:34 PM
Now we know about the "glowing orb" ceremony was all about!

I caught some of the 1st hour but Mrs. Walks needed some help with some stuff so I'll have to catch the replay for
the skinny on the Orb.

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 23, 2017, 09:32:26 PM
I caught some of the 1st hour but Mrs. Walks needed some help with some stuff so I'll have to catch the replay for
the skinny on the Orb.

Well, say Hi to Mrs. Walks from bellgab.  :)

Powered by SMFPacks Menu Editor Mod