• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

YOU ARE FUCKED DIETRICH!  So stop lying before you lose all of your little "friends". 

I am sure you will have to explain yourself to Maj. Charles Talley (USAF Ret).  But you are so FUCKED he will put you in your place as a lying piece of shit! And he needs to take his son Derreck aside.

Hey Talley:  Don't lie about your military service Marine! It will come back to bite you!

Gunner65

And Peter Moon: You can "translate" and use Grammarly to UNFUCK Dietrichs insane "Elizabethan" shit to cut and paste your bullshit book!  But in the end, both of you will be exposed as the IDIOTS and LIARS you are.

Gunner65

8. "Jonn LIlyea was a pedophile child molester who was stripped of his US Army Retirement pay, VA Disability award and Social Security before blowing his own head off"

All before he was investigated, and convicted?  How is that even possible?

Let me tell you Dietrich - YOU are in serious scrutiny here!  NOT ME!  YOU!

But continue your bullshit because it will only implicate you further!

Gunner65

This continuation of the "Satanic Panic" of the 1980's is Dietrich's claim.  Dietrich needs to admit that all of this is his own creation.  Michael Aquino was never the "Deputy Director of the NSA" and did not retire as a "General" 

I don't "work for Aquino" I am just stating fact! Douglas Dietrich attacked me for exposing his false claims to be a US Marine.  It's that simple.

I have a sneaking suspicion that Dietrich and his chums are messing with you again Gunner. Nothing they do or say is what it seems. You can ignore them and that would drive them crazy or you can get triggered and that will be just fine with them since that will push you unto the incorrect path.
https://youtu.be/1rkI823aKYU

Gunner65

Quote from: sneaksie-taffer on March 27, 2020, 12:55:16 PM
I have a sneaking suspicion that Dietrich and his chums are messing with you again Gunner. Nothing they do or say is what it seems.
LOL!  You are assuming that Dietrich's cult members are just as hateful, deceptive, manipulative and skilled at "mind-fucking" others as Dietrich! 
I don't think so! Dietrich, to the average listener, may seem to be skilled. But those who have analyzed him for any length of time will agree he is initially very convincing, but is really a piss-poor historian and liar.

Just because we don't have the testimony of Clark in this latest case (other than the message Dietrich read in order to make her look bad) does not mean this a larger "mind-fucking" intended for me.  This is Dietrich actually being accused of "electronic harassment" by Clark and blaming it on imaginary gang stalkers to cover his own ass!

Clarks "Caller ID" proves it! And she is in a perfect position to report Dietrich.

We already know that Dietrich and his cult monitor this thread.  This is precisely why I take a few minutes to expose his lies as they occur.  I think they might find it interesting enough to actually confront his schizophrenic ass!

Pelayo

Hey, it's after the top of the hour, where's dicklick? Do you think he jumped off the Golden Gate bridge?

Gunner65

Maybe his connection is as shitty as mine!  I think people being stuck home is sucking bandwidth or something.

He did post that his guest is an Air Force Major and not a General.  A rare "correction".

Pelayo

After he got bumped off last Sunday's show he was talking about hanging it up.

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on March 29, 2020, 06:08:14 PM
After he got bumped off last Sunday's show he was talking about hanging it up.
After Wednesdays show I bet he caught hell from Eggart and Clark.  And perhaps others, for the way he has treated them.

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on March 29, 2020, 06:06:49 PM
Maybe his connection is as shitty as mine!  I think people being stuck home is sucking bandwidth or something.

He did post that his guest is an Air Force Major and not a General.  A rare "correction".
How much do you wanna bet if ddd does have Major Talley on tonight, within 5 minutes he will steer the conversation towards "how bad racist whitey treated him" in the air force?

Gunner65

Dietrich posted this is Vietnam Veterans Memorial Day - So I guess we will find out if Maj, Talley was in Vietnam or not - or if he corrects Dietrich at all.  If it does happen I bet Dietrich will go into the same rant about baby killers and rapers and skinning and eating people in the jungle.

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on March 29, 2020, 06:09:43 PM
After Wednesdays show I bet he caught hell from Eggart and Clark.  And perhaps others, for the way he has treated them.
Was it Clark that told ddd he stank like shit and offered to buy him new clothes?

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on March 29, 2020, 06:14:39 PM
Was it Clark that told ddd he stank like shit and offered to buy him new clothes?
Yes.  That was last August and she broke off relations with him shortly after in September.

Pelayo

A black African American? How come you're not using the n-word ddd? You should, just to show how edgy and woke you are.

Gunner65

Talley says Dietrich gives him more credit than he deserves.

Pelayo

July 1965? That's even before ddd's mom impregnated herself with Hitler's sperm using a turkey baster.

Gunner65

Drum and Bugle Corps. Na Trang Vietnam 1966-67.  Does not say what his job actually was.

Pelayo

Speaking of Holloman AFB, remember how ddd was saying that losing the Army Air force bomber base in Roswell was such a blow to NM? Here's another piece of news for ddd, NM still has 3 Air Force bases: Kirtland, Holloman, and Cannon, as well as White Sands (army) missile testing grounds.

Gunner65

Talley is bound to correct Dietrich at some point.  Dietrich lies about so much.

Pelayo

This actually is a very good interview. ddd has managed to keep his stupid mouth shut. Looks like you rehabillitated  ddd Gunner!

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on March 29, 2020, 06:50:39 PM
This actually is a very good interview. ddd has managed to keep his stupid mouth shut. Looks like you rehabillitated  ddd Gunner!
I think there was probably a strong correction of Dietrich by the Major preceding the interview. And Dietriich is quickly moving toward making the interview about himself now.

Pelayo

Yeah, I noticed that. He starts talking about his time at San Quentin prep, where he got his start as a con-man and scam artist.

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on March 29, 2020, 07:00:21 PM
I really like this guy!
Same here. I like Derek too. I hope he gets better.

Gunner65

But Dietrich is fucking this interview up I think.