• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Pelayo

Well, I guess if you are such a successful artist, nobody needs to send you any money for your shit shows ddd.

Gunner65

William Mount? Another total basket case fucker for YEARS!

Gunner65

Shows what direction Dietrich is going...he now claims to refute William Mount?  where is this coming from?  Lyndon Larouche and MICHALE AQUINO

Gunner65

Richard K Cole well this is some exrtraordinary bullshit

Pelayo

ddd will prostrate himself for judith and her strapon.

Pelayo

Hey ddd, barney emailed me and crowed about his ultimate revenge on you by driving to NY and taking a crap on your dad's grave.

Gunner65

Judith Eggart is now lying for Dietrich!  Note how Dietrich stages his attack on Pavel Eduard using Eggart.  I told you that Dietrich would do this

Pelayo

Hey brendan, take this to heart, the things you hear ddd saying about pavel, he will be saying about you in a few months. Take a look at his track record. It always ends the same way.

Pelayo

Yeah, your gang stalkers bring up stupid stuff like the truth. And point out the blatant lies like you being a vampire and Hitler's son. You are bat shit crazy and a fool ddd.

Gunner65

Is there ANY factual evidence ? NO and this asshole producer sound like he is walking around the campus -same old shit

Gunner65

"this idiot Pavel and my love for japan - my father personified America" - Douglas Dietrich

Pelayo

Hey brendan, can you set up a livestreaming camera in ddd's apartment so when Bolsonaro's hitmen kick in his door, we can see him being beheaded live? Thanks.

Pelayo

Hey ddd- VJ DAY, VJ-DAY, VJ-DAY. Japs aren't stopping me from saying that. Why? Cuz they got their asses handed to them. Sorry ddd, go have a good cry.

Pelayo

Yeah, the Americans were afraid of this:

Pelayo

Hey ddd loves japanese culture, he especially loves bukake, on himself.

Pelayo

Hey brendan  i want to hear you say you believe he is the son of Hitler.

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 01, 2019, 08:31:36 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_fhfRODOmc
Ha! There is a great word that comes from the old french that means being thrown out a window: Defenestrated

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on September 01, 2019, 08:31:37 PM
Hey brendan  i want to hear you say you believe he is the son of Hitler.
So much for hiding his name!  And his efforts to produce the continual shit show

Pelayo

ddd- The dietrich is defending taiwan. Brendan- yeah right.

Pelayo

Hey brendan, you'd better keep producing ddd's shows or the dietrich will git ya.

Gunner65

HEY YOU pussies who read the same shit week after week!  Diertich is a fucking LIE!

And we are gonna have some fun !

Pelayo

Hey brendan, which japanes art forms aren't stupid and gay? I'd be interested in those.

Gunner65

Welcome to the jungle you inhrrant piece of shit!