Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Lilith

Oh how precious, he's a Facebook man.


ponyboysunset

Quote from: brig on May 09, 2017, 08:48:29 PM
Too bad you missed the bellgab shoutout, er um, rant.  What fun!!!  ;D
I went on a nice long bike ride and just got home. But I will catch it when it winds up on YouTube. I do regret missing it live a bit though.

Putinista? Lol. This guy is a riot.

weedeater

Any second now he will start on the 5,000,000,000 tons of Chinese gold being hidden in caves in Indonesia.

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 09, 2017, 08:50:35 PM
I went on a nice long bike ride and just got home. But I will catch it when if winds up on YouTube. I do regret missing it live a bit though.

Putinista? Lol. This guy is a riot.

and we will all get exactly what we deserve!

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 09, 2017, 08:50:12 PM
Check his timeline!
I have no idea what that is but it must look like a very wild, unstable line! All Republicans to be deported to Russia!

albrecht

I love his use of the feminine grammar form: -trix -ess, etc. So formal- but then cursing and insulting listeners and others. Classic.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 09, 2017, 08:51:15 PM
and we will all get exactly what we deserve!
This is what happens when MK Ultra goes wrong. Very, very wrong.  ;D

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 09, 2017, 08:50:12 PM
Check his timeline!

I bookmarked it, but I'm not going to friend or follow.  No, just NO!  LOL's




weedeater

Short break while he heads over to the oxygen tank and the white line.


ponyboysunset

Quote from: brig on May 09, 2017, 09:00:54 PM
Next, adds for Mystic Stars?
Get out of my head lol Exactly. Someone get rosegirl on the line and tell her we found her a network. Lol.

So where are we at the end of hour 1? 

VE day is a sham as the Nazi's won the war.
Europe isn't a real continent
Germans are truly the Master Race
Trump bad.
Le Pen bad.
Putin bad.
The German Abwehr in WWII wasn't really an ineffective mess
Rosie the Riveter was a myth
Bellgab is full of losers
Sessions bad.
Australia bad.
and just England [not the rest of the UK] will have a civil war and split into North and South England. 

Lilith

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 09, 2017, 09:04:21 PM
Get out of my head lol Exactly. Someone get rosegirl on the line and tell her we found her a network. Lol.

Great minds think alike!  I nominate you.  :) :-*

ponyboysunset

Quote from: brig on May 09, 2017, 09:05:44 PM
Great minds think alike!  I nominate you.  :) :-*
Lol. I am going to bed. Drifting off to this madness. See you all tomorrow.

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 09, 2017, 09:05:44 PM
So where are we at the end of hour 1? 

VE day is a sham as the Nazi's won the war.
Europe isn't a real continent
Germans are truly the Master Race
Trump bad.
Le Pen bad.
Putin bad.
The German Abwehr in WWII wasn't really an ineffective mess
Rosie the Riveter was a myth
Bellgab is full of losers
Sessions bad.
Australia bad.
and just England [not the rest of the UK] will have a civil war and split into North and South England.
Republicans going to be deported to Russia.
We will soon have a new American King (who is Korean.)
You should buy some stuff someone whittles out of wood to support the network.

Quote from: albrecht on May 09, 2017, 09:10:05 PM
Republicans going to be deported to Russia.
We will soon have a new American King (who is Korean.)
You should buy some stuff someone whittles out of wood to support the network.

Yes.  How could I have over looked The Return of the King and the deportment.

Lilith

Unfortunately, the poor guy has probably eliminated the posibility of receiving donations from many bellgabbers...

Quote from: brig on May 09, 2017, 09:12:19 PM
Unfortunately, the poor guy has probably eliminated the posibility of receiving donations from many bellgabbers...

Surely it couldn't have been this thread that triggered him off.   There's like 4 or 5 people on it. 

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 09, 2017, 09:15:23 PM
Surely it couldn't have been this thread that triggered him off.   There's like 4 or 5 people on it.
Before, like the phoenix, you raised attention to Dietrich there was another thread about him but had gone dead.
To add to the madness I got Carol Burnette show on and Tim Conway is dressed up like a rabbit.

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 09, 2017, 09:15:23 PM
Surely it couldn't have been this thread that triggered him off.   There's like 4 or 5 people on it.


Do you suppose he lurks here?  I can only hope.  8)

Quote from: albrecht on May 09, 2017, 09:16:47 PM
Before, like the phoenix, you raised attention to Dietrich there was another thread about him but had gone dead.
To add to the madness I got Carol Burnette show on and Tim Conway is dressed up like a rabbit.

That was such a great show.   Is Harvey Korman biting his hand to avoid losing it?

Quote from: brig on May 09, 2017, 09:17:41 PM

Do you suppose he lurks here?  I can only hope.  8)

Maybe one of Dietrich's Angels hangs out here

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 09, 2017, 09:19:35 PM
That was such a great show.   Is Harvey Korman biting his hand to avoid losing it?
He and Tim are right now slaves in a Roman gallery rowing away. It was/is a great show. TV today sucks, for the most part.

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 09, 2017, 09:21:21 PM
Maybe one of Dietrich's Angels hangs out here
He called them up on a speakerphone to investigate Bellgab!

Lilith



Powered by SMFPacks Menu Editor Mod