• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

BellGabathon 2017

Started by heater, March 29, 2017, 08:59:59 PM

GravitySucks

Quote from: SredniVashtar on April 16, 2017, 12:37:17 PM
You're obviously fretful and confused by the strange longings Yorkie has released in you. I bet you spent the night dreaming of him throwing you about like a mutant Silverback.

At least HE tried to sound like Jaz

starrmtn001

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 16, 2017, 12:50:18 PM
Yes.  I noticed that too. ;D

TigerLily

Quote from: SredniVashtar on April 16, 2017, 11:09:55 AM
Yorkie seems to have acquired quite a following in the'menopausal female' demographic. His performance last night was like a cross between Charles Bronson and a rabid Rotteweiller. We had what I thought was a mild disagreement over a film director and he was ready to tear my throat out with his teeth.

Fookin' 'ell!!

Hey. Don't rush me. Especially on this day celebrating Spring Fertility. You're just jealous because our son of York is cuter than you. And quite sassy

pyewacket

Quote from: SredniVashtar on April 16, 2017, 12:37:17 PM
You're obviously fretful and confused by the strange longings Yorkie has released in you. I bet you spent the night dreaming of him throwing you about like a mutant Silverback.

Interesting response, SV. Pud doesn't inspire 'longings' in me but this bit about him "throwing you about like a mutant Silverback" seems to reflect your fantasies about our dear Pudster.

Does he know that you like the rough stuff?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxYeHNoa8XU

Ciardelo

Quote from: mikuthing01🇯🇵🗾🗼🎋🌸🐙🐲🐼 on April 15, 2017, 11:08:22 PM
Like replacing your T&P valve and relocating the water heater so it don't kill you in your sleep if it blows.

Stop it! i haven't yet bought my new flat, so quit giving my house ideas on how to kill me  >:(

Ciardelo

Quote from: themudking on April 15, 2017, 11:53:56 PM
BellGab did not disappoint in the first of what I hope becomes at least an annual event!

Thank you YP & SV for sitting in with me the whole show and making it a fun ride for all.

Also thanks to our segment hosts, and special guests.  Sorry we didn't get to everything planned but there was a lot of greatness stuffed into the whole show!!!  I'll have the final time stamp tomorrow but I think we beat our 4 hour and 20 minute goal.  We didn't cover all the hosting costs but we helped cover a good portion and that is a win.

Now we have just under 12 months to plan the next one. I expect another BellGabber to pick up what we started and be the master of ceremonies for the 2018 version.  The audio will be sent over to MV tomorrow.  I did a quick check of levels and it sounds listenable as aired so I don't think it will need any post production.
Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on April 16, 2017, 09:20:29 AM
After some off air before broadcast, mysterious technical goof (I could skype conference call on my tablet and phone earphones, but not on pc with a brand new crystal clear head mic) Curtiss got the show on the road. I thought it good fun, and glad for the input from the callers, and especially how Curtiss kept everything going along. SV as ever being his over educated, erudite self, and me trying to be less working class than usual.
As most will have guessed, I was fortified with a couple of glasses of an agreeable red, and therefore slurred my usual drivel more than normal, but with the monologues from Mr Horn, it was neccessary to keep any semblence of attention to what he was saying. I can't believe people pay to go and listen to his well rehearsed sales pitch for the lost and lonely. I knew he would avoid answering specific questions with specific answers, and drop into the tried and tested "Guy who worked for top secret NASA missions told me but can't be named" bullshit. Face to face in a round table discussion might be fun, with real scientists, special effects designers, model makers, etc.

That aside I enjoyed it and I know the three of us appreciate the compliments and support. Give us yer money!
Quote from: SredniVashtar on April 16, 2017, 11:09:55 AM
Yorkie seems to have acquired quite a following in the 'menopausal female' demographic. His performance last night was like a cross between Charles Bronson and a rabid Rotteweiller. We had what I thought was a mild disagreement over a film director and he was ready to tear my throat out with his teeth.

Fookin' 'ell!!

Thanks, it was a blast. Diaper money or no, BellGab is too precious to let go.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: TigerLily on April 16, 2017, 12:58:09 PM
Hey. Don't rush me. Especially on this day celebrating Spring Fertility. You're just jealous because our son of York is cuter than you. And quite sassy

I'd stick to Richard III, if it's a hump you're looking for. It must get tiresome seeing all those ads for Astroglide on here, so no wonder you're grumpy.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: pyewacket on April 16, 2017, 01:02:49 PM
Interesting response, SV. Pud doesn't inspire 'longings' in me but this bit about him "throwing you about like a mutant Silverback" seems to reflect your fantasies about our dear Pudster.

Does he know that you like the rough stuff?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxYeHNoa8XU

The bearded lady doth protest too much. You and your fellow Weird Sisters are struck all of a heap at Yorkie's masterful manner and it has you rushing back to that dog-eared copy of Lady Chatterley.

pyewacket

Quote from: SredniVashtar on April 16, 2017, 02:09:59 PM
The bearded lady doth protest too much.

This is a rich, psychological gold mine - it shows both a preference and an envy.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 16, 2017, 12:50:18 PM

I did? I had a half assed attempt at Irish, but not Aussie.

starrmtn001

Quote from: pyewacket on April 16, 2017, 03:05:38 PM
This is a rich, psychological gold mine - it shows both a preference and an envy.
It is, indeed, an interesting kaleidoscope of social behavior to observe, Pyewacket. ;) ;D

Element 115

Quote from: Ciardelo on April 16, 2017, 02:04:40 PM
Thanks, it was a blast. Diaper money or no, BellGab is too precious to let go.

Are you an abductee? Ciardelo: Not that I know of.

lol

Quote from: TigerLily on April 15, 2017, 11:39:29 PM
It was really nice listening to you [Daniel]. Have to admit I never listened to your show. I will have to check it out

Take it with a grain of salt.  He thinks the Romans wrote the Bible, and the Holy Roman Empire was Rome.

TigerLily

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 16, 2017, 07:22:38 PM
Take it with a grain of salt.  He thinks the Romans wrote the Bible, and the Holy Roman Empire was Rome.

lol. Oops! Thanks for the heads up

TigerLily

Quote from: Jackstar on April 16, 2017, 11:25:29 PM

Love a wine with a good cause. Like many of my most beloved 'Gabsters, I figured you might be somewhere on the autism spectrum

Uncle Duke

For the next week, effectively from now through Sunday night, I will match, up to a total of $250, all contributions made to MV/Bellgab via the standard Bellgab donation proceess.  So if you didn't donate during Saturday's program, or wish to make an additional donation, please do so in the next week to take advantage of this matching funds offer.

Thanks
Duke

Got my donation in - better late then never.  Was waiting on a new card.   Hopefully it falls under the Uncle Duke funds matching program..........

Jackstar

Quote from: themudking on April 15, 2017, 11:53:56 PM
The audio will be sent over to MV tomorrow.  I did a quick check of levels and it sounds listenable as aired so I don't think it will need any post production.

Hillary deleted it.

ninjashoes

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 16, 2017, 07:22:38 PM

Don't be mean to Daniel, hes a good kid.

MV/Liberace!

The BellGabathon is now posted at TheGabCast.com.

Final total raised:  $653.08

Again, BIG thanks to all of you who helped out.

MV/Liberace!

By the way... the totals raised will pay for 7 months of web hosting for BellGab.

ninjashoes

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 20, 2017, 09:38:14 PM
You know that's up to you, right?

You know the earth is flat right?

mikuthing01

Quote from: Σ> on April 21, 2017, 11:36:18 AM
The BellGabathon is now posted at TheGabCast.com.

Final total raised:  $653.08

Again, BIG thanks to all of you who helped out.

Quote from: Σ> on April 21, 2017, 11:37:25 AM
By the way... the totals raised will pay for 7 months of web hosting for BellGab.