• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

BellGabathon 2017

Started by heater, March 29, 2017, 08:59:59 PM

ninjashoes

Quote from: themudking on March 30, 2017, 10:00:03 PM
If Nancy isn't able to join for something we at least need a shoutout from her and Bill.  Daniel you should get one or two lines we want everyone to say so it flows well.  Then they can add anything they want.

A suggestion: 'When I want real chat I go to BellGab.com and I always Praise MV!'

that is a good idea, maybe something like

"This is so and so, a big shoutout to Bellgab, the best paranormal radio community in the world."

GravitySucks

Quote from: Daniel End of Days Radio on March 30, 2017, 09:57:00 PM
Clyde Lewis and Jimmy Church would be good additions.

Greg Carlwood would be good too, I don't think he is a Bellgabber but a lot of people including me love his show

Where's Willis?

zeebo

Quote from: brig on March 30, 2017, 09:53:03 PM
Of COURSE, AND a surprise visit from tertiaryimam would be AWESOME!!!!

And maybe popple and lonevoice too!

ninjashoes

Quote from: GravitySucks on March 30, 2017, 10:15:12 PM
Where's Willis?

Connie Willis, good thinking

George Knapp would be another good addition.

The more people we email the better chance of getting some of them to participate.

heater

April 15th at 8PM EST is what we are planning as a tentative day / time.  If that is an issue you've got 24 hours to suggest a different day before it's settled.

We need to lock down all the people that will be involved as a host during the live segments. Just because I suggested someone doesn't mean it's set in stone.  If you'd like to be a moderator on a discussion or do a 30 minute mini GabCast during this lock in your co hosts and jaz and I will mute our mics and give you the floor and will bring in callers for you too. 

We will host the show on ufoship.com's stream.

ninjashoes

Also it would be hilarious to get Wolfman Mike to sing his flat earth song.

As stupid as it sounds I would love for my segment to be me and Wolfman Mike doing a "Flat Earth Head" duet with anyone else who wants to sing along to that awful yet hilarious song.

starrmtn001

Quote from: themudking on March 30, 2017, 10:00:03 PM
A suggestion: 'When I want real chat I go to BellGab.com and I always Praise MV!'
Ohhhh, I like it.  I like it a lot!!! ;D

ninjashoes

Quote from: themudking on March 30, 2017, 10:18:05 PM
April 15th at 8PM EST is what we are planning as a tentative day / time.  If that is an issue you've got 24 hours to suggest a different day before it's settled.

We need to lock down all the people that will be involved as a host during the live segments. Just because I suggested someone doesn't mean it's set in stone.  If you'd like to be a moderator on a discussion or do a 30 minute mini GabCast during this lock in your co hosts and jaz and I will mute our mics and give you the floor and will bring in callers for you too. 

We will host the show on ufoship.com's stream.

hmm a little later like 2 hours ahead would work better for me however if this is going to be a 6 hour thing it doesn't matter

I'll be sure not to schedule a show that day.

RoseGirl

Quote from: themudking on March 30, 2017, 06:43:31 PM
here is my wish-list for the panel discussion I've nominated bateman to lead:

JesusJuice💯👌👏
Yorkshire Pud
GravitySucks
RoseGirl

For the How To Start A BellGab Related Podcast I nominate jaz to moderate and here is my wish-list

WhiteCrow
©StarrMountain® 2010
Art Bell - Alternate: Chefist

Trust me, she won't be chiming in.

ninjashoes

Yorkshire Pud needs to lay the smack down on someone, that is quality radio

and by someone I don't mean me

Lilith

Quote from: ©StarrMountain® 2010 on March 30, 2017, 10:19:29 PM
Ohhhh, I like it.  I like it a lot!!! ;D

You'll get no argument from me.

heater

Quote from: Daniel End of Days Radio on March 30, 2017, 10:18:48 PM

As stupid as it sounds I would love for my segment to be me and Wolfman Mike doing a "Flat Earth Head" duet with anyone else who wants to sing along to that awful yet hilarious song.

That would funny.  He has to join, I've been a guest interviewer on several of his shows in the past so we would be even if he does the BellGabathon.  Your segment can go any direction you want.  All calls will be un-screened.

Lilith

Quote from: Daniel End of Days Radio on March 30, 2017, 10:18:48 PM

Sounds like a PLAN!!

heater

Quote from: RoseGirl on March 30, 2017, 10:21:23 PM

That causes me to haz a sad. You are a contributor here and I want your voice heard.  Would you like to host a segment on anything else?

RoseGirl

Quote from: themudking on March 30, 2017, 10:27:51 PM
That causes me to haz a sad. You are a contributor here and I want your voice heard.  Would you like to host a segment on anything else?

That is very kind of you muddy and I do appreciate it...but no...I think I will just listen.  :)

ninjashoes

Ok I just hit up Wolfman Mike and am waiting for a reply.

mikuthing01

Quote from: RoseGirl on March 30, 2017, 10:21:23 PM

Are you leaving and not coming back again?

heater

Quote from: Daniel End of Days Radio on March 30, 2017, 10:21:19 PM
hmm a little later like 2 hours ahead would work better for me however if this is going to be a 6 hour thing it doesn't matter

I'll be sure not to schedule a show that day.

We will start at 8pm and go for as long as it's fun.  Hopefully that will be at least 4hr 21mins but it's really up to the forum.  The more people involved as segment hosts or callers the longer and better it will be. 

I'd actually recommend you do your show that night still and work out a way to simulcast your appearance during the BellGabathon as part of your show.  Or go right from ours to yours.  that way you could cross promote bellgab and your show together.  Get as many non bellgabbers to listen and join in the chaos.

starrmtn001

Quote from: RoseGirl on March 30, 2017, 10:37:59 PM
Yes. That must be it.
No, that's NOT it.  Do the segment, Rosy! ;) ;D

Lilith

Quote from: ©StarrMountain® 2010 on March 30, 2017, 10:42:35 PM
No, that's NOT it.  Do the segment, Rosy! ;) ;D

I agree!  What could go wrong?

ninjashoes

What about JC, the old Art Bell and sometimes Noory caller?

Does anyone here have any connection to him or know how to contact him?

RoseGirl

Awww....thanks Starr, thanks brig. Oh I am sure nothing whatsoever could go wrong. I am, however, quite content to remain invisible.

starrmtn001

Quote from: RoseGirl on March 30, 2017, 10:52:52 PM

Awww....thanks Starr, thanks, brig. Oh, I am sure nothing whatsoever could go wrong. I am, however, quite content to remain invisible.
As you wish then, RoseGirl.  Our loss, though. :'(

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: RoseGirl on March 30, 2017, 10:52:52 PM

Awww....thanks Starr, thanks brig. Oh I am sure nothing whatsoever could go wrong. I am, however, quite content to remain invisible.

RoseGirl

Fear not, I will be with you in spirit.

zeebo

Quote from: brig on March 30, 2017, 10:46:25 PM
... What could go wrong?

I guess in a way this is an unofficial bellgab motto.   

starrmtn001

Quote from: zeebo on March 30, 2017, 11:21:35 PM
I guess in a way this is an unofficial bellgab motto.
Heh, heh. ;) ;D

Vote for Pedro and your wildest dreams will come true.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 30, 2017, 10:56:52 PM

That looks a bit like Brian Bolland's work.  Not familiar with that series though. 

Ah, the FF.  Loved this issue where Sue Storm becomes the evil Malice, dressed up in spike collar and leather.  Another homage to The (Steed and Peel) Avengers by John Byrne.