• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

angels and flying saucers

Started by wasitanangel, February 27, 2009, 08:12:57 AM

wasitanangel

i like coast because of the stories about flying saucers and stuff like that.  what bugs me is george always asks people he has on if they saw an angel when they talk about saucers.  they would say it was an angel if they saw an angel. i do not think george understand that

EvB

Quotei do not think george understand that

Nor do I!

How about "could it be a portal?" 

BTW - has George ever en bothered to follow up on his on asinine questions - for example - asking about a portal to where?  In the right circumstances, that question could be moderately interesting.

Gojira2006

Quote from: wasitanangel on February 27, 2009, 08:12:57 AM
i like coast because of the stories about flying saucers and stuff like that.  what bugs me is george always asks people he has on if they saw an angel when they talk about saucers.  they would say it was an angel if they saw an angel. i do not think george understand that

>:(  Yes - one of Noory's more annoying habits in my mind . . .  >:(  On the other hand, though, with the Miracle of Fatima, where you would think that someone who is so obsessed over angels as Noory is would follow the Catholic line, he believes that the apparition of Mary was a UFO . . .  ???

Quote from: EvB on February 27, 2009, 03:58:44 PM

How about "could it be a portal?" 

BTW - has George ever en bothered to follow up on his on asinine questions - for example - asking about a portal to where?  In the right circumstances, that question could be moderately interesting.

>:(  I don't think that Noory is interested in making the show interesting for us (witness the fact that he has the same old drama queens on week after week) - He's more interested in selling his stupid book & getting his stupid self invited to stupid conferences so people can see his stupid mustache . . .  :P

wasitanangel

i believe fatima is the blessed virgin.  george say he was catholic when he was a boy. maybe he is rebel now.

Gojira2006

Quote from: wasitanangel on February 27, 2009, 04:51:13 PM
i believe fatima is the blessed virgin.  george say he was catholic when he was a boy. maybe he is rebel now.

;)  I've heard him say that, too . . .  He said his mom was devout, but I guess his alleged out-of-body experience made him question his religious education . . .  ???

wasitanangel

i remember him saying he left his body on the show.  i know the church frowns when people say things like that.  like when he talked that time about using the board that calls spirits.  i imagine the religious people were upset with him when he wanted to talk to spirits with the board

11angeleyes11

Quote from: Gojira2006 on February 28, 2009, 05:59:02 AM
;)  I've heard him say that, too . . .  He said his mom was devout, but I guess his alleged out-of-body experience made him question his religious education . . .  ???
I have another theory on his Catholic outlook.  He is twice divorced.   I believe that it is very hard to divorce in the Catholic faith.  You may get one annulled, but not two.  He may be legally divorced, but not so in the eyes of the church.  Therefore, he may not be a practiciing Catholic because of that.  That is solely my interpretation of it and do not have any inside information to confirm it.

haloedorchid

What is the deal with his two divorces? Did he remarry after divorcing the woman he had kids with? Or did he have an early "starter" marriage? Haha I don't know why I am so curious about that.

11angeleyes11

Quote from: haloedorchid on March 02, 2009, 08:44:54 PM
What is the deal with his two divorces? Did he remarry after divorcing the woman he had kids with? Or did he have an early "starter" marriage? Haha I don't know why I am so curious about that.
I only know this from what he said on the show.  He had a marriage of about twenty years with his first wife, the one he had his children with and then he remarried.  He has been divorced for about nine years.