• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

More on those strange picutres

Started by EvB, February 26, 2009, 09:28:47 PM

EvB

This was not so much a c2c gaff - though they did link to it - as it is a "people will believe most anything" post.

This picture is reportedly of a giant snake (over 100 feet long) in Sungai Rajang, Sarawak.

Look authentic to you?

Well, attached is a Photoshop "Mashup" I did for my son, of one of his favorite place in the area and one of our (many) outrageous puppets.  This is pretty low-res - but so is the photo above.  Now, this "swamp monster" is obviously a toy - but setting that aside, do you see some similarites around the edges?  Those marks around the snake above are not water-flow reflections, they are didgital mixing smudges!

Centurion73

Your picture is far better, I am always amazed at the shit they put on c2c as in submitted pics, cartoons, piss stains on a mattress that looks like Noory (that one be kinda cool actually). Who the fuck chooses those pics, pin cushion Tommy, Lex can't get Wood, who or whom?

Gojira2006

Quote from: Centurion73 on February 26, 2009, 10:10:28 PM
Your picture is far better, I am always amazed at the shit they put on c2c as in submitted pics, cartoons, piss stains on a mattress that looks like Noory (that one be kinda cool actually). Who the fuck chooses those pics, pin cushion Tommy, Lex can't get Wood, who or whom?

:o You mean none of them are real . . . !?!  :'(