• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Are you sick of hearing GN say "on a regular basis" on a regular basis?

Started by exC2Cfan, February 25, 2009, 11:40:40 PM

exC2Cfan

Are you sick of hearing GN say "on a regular basis" on a regular basis?

He really is, on a regular basis, such a dope. Tonight he talked about people who die shortly after a spouse dies because their heart is "literally" broken. A lot of people make this mistake--not understanding the literal meaning of literally, but this is a guy you would expect to have an education and ability to speak English beyond the 8th grade level.

yes George noory is a literal douche bag. Hate is not a strong enough word for my feelings of the douche

EvB

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on February 25, 2009, 11:50:50 PM
he is literally a douche.  literally.

Quote from: Nighthawkmyass on February 27, 2009, 01:00:42 AM
yes George Noory is a literal douche bag. Hate is not a strong enough word for my feelings of the douche

Okay, that's it.  I don't think I will ever be able to pursue this form of hygene ever again!  Literally.  :o

Centurion73

Quote from: EvB on February 27, 2009, 01:15:58 AM
Okay, that's it.  I don't think I will ever be able to pursue this form of hygene ever again!  Literally.  :o

But how will you ever get that spring fresh feeling again then  ;D

Gojira2006

:(  I'm sick of Noory's paranoia - though there are a lot of people who wouldn't be sorry to see him abducted to Andromeda . . .   :D

Here's what he asked Roger Tolces on February 25th, in the second hour, in a conversation about "Chips, Surveillance & Privacy." It concerns Tolces' theory of "bio-coded directed energy," where a broadcast from a controller could make someone sick on command, say, give Noory a cold so he couldn't do the show for a couple of days -

Noory:   So Roger, if they get my DNA somehow, you're saying they can create some kind of bug & get me . . . ?  ;:) 

Frys Girl

Quote from: Centurion73 on February 27, 2009, 01:58:31 AM
But how will you ever get that spring fresh feeling again then  ;D
I believe the companies who market these products are going by different names. Douche is just in small print now. Of course, I realize that I come off as someone who regularly uses these products. I don't and the reason is they are actually very bad for you. VERY. BTW that's why douches suck - they are bad for you and they cause infection and distraught women - the NOORY effect.

wasitanangel

can they really make people sick that way?   i would be scared if i was george

Gojira2006

Quote from: wasitanangel on February 27, 2009, 07:51:18 AM
can they really make people sick that way?   i would be scared if i was george

???   That's a good question - but a lot of people get sick when they hear Noory's voice over the radio, so there may be something to it . . . !   :-X

11angeleyes11

Quote from: Gojira2006 on February 27, 2009, 09:33:31 AM
???   That's a good question - but a lot of people get sick when they hear Noory's voice over the radio, so there may be something to it . . . !   :-X
Based upon that, the next great Pandemic will be Noorinfluenza to be transmitted through douchebags and the airwaves.  That way he can get you anyway he can.  Everyone will have to wear those little white covers over their mouths and noses.  I am sure if he starts this pandemic, the only cure will be continued exposure to the Noory as you listen to him nightly.  That way you can build up a resistance to the germs and fungus that will creep after you.  That is my daily in dose of gloom and doom.   Let's see if George can provide more or top that tonight as he does on a "Regular Basis." 

Gojira2006

Quote from: 11angeleyes11 on February 27, 2009, 10:48:39 AM
Based upon that, the next great Pandemic will be Noorinfluenza to be transmitted through douchebags and the airwaves.  That way he can get you anyway he can.  Everyone will have to wear those little white covers over their mouths and noses.  I am sure if he starts this pandemic, the only cure will be continued exposure to the Noory as you listen to him nightly.  That way you can build up a resistance to the germs and fungus that will creep after you.  That is my daily in dose of gloom and doom.   Let's see if George can provide more or top that tonight as he does on a "Regular Basis."

;D   I wonder if I'm safe from the Noorinfluenza because I listen to C2C on streamlink, instead of live . . . ?   ???

11angeleyes11

Quote from: Gojira2006 on February 27, 2009, 11:06:04 AM
;D   I wonder if I'm safe from the Noorinfluenza because I listen to C2C on streamlink, instead of live . . . ?   ???
Maybe that is the subject for discussion during the first hour of the show.  Christian Wilder, Mr. Tumeric, could research it for George.  However, just to be safe, have a good ventililation system and if you really want protection wear your white strap on mouth cover.

Gojira2006

Quote from: 11angeleyes11 on February 27, 2009, 01:17:12 PM
Maybe that is the subject for discussion during the first hour of the show.  Christian Wilder, Mr. Tumeric, could research it for George.  However, just to be safe, have a good ventililation system and if you really want protection wear your white strap on mouth cover.

;D  That's good - or I can take my laptop outdoors, where the fresh air can help . . . ! 8)

EvB

Quote from: Frys Girl on February 27, 2009, 07:08:07 AM
I don't and the reason is they are actually very bad for you. VERY. BTW that's why douches suck - they are bad for you and they cause infection and distraught women - the NOORY effect.

I actually agree.  I've used them very, very rarely.  There are better, simpler, less expensive and healthier ways to stay "fresh."  (And NO - guys, don't bother to ask for instructions - cuz I'm NOT getting backed into that one!)

I am just sick and tired of fucking George fucking up my favorite radio show. I don't know if Art picks his replacements, but if he does, maybe he should let someone else do it next time. No one is perfect I guess. Maybe Art does this intentionally though so he has a good reason to come back.  ???

Centurion73

Quote from: EvB on February 27, 2009, 04:05:29 PM
(And NO - guys, don't bother to ask for instructions - cuz I'm NOT getting backed into that one!)

Sorry about the following but... What one would you like to get backed into  ;D

Gojira2006

Quote from: workingindreamland on February 27, 2009, 04:44:46 PMMaybe Art does this intentionally though so he has a good reason to come back.  ???

???  Well, it certainly makes Art look good - but really, a squirrel looks like a genius next to Noory . . .  ;D

Centurion73

Quote from: Gojira2006 on February 27, 2009, 05:20:53 PM

???  Well, it certainly makes Art look good - but really, a squirrel looks like a genius next to Noory . . .  ;D

Ha, ha, ha, genius that is some funny shit you get $$$ for that, ahhahhaha.

Gojira2006

Choose the Next Host for C2C

[attach=2]            [attach=3]            [attach=4]

11angeleyes11

I prefer the squirrel.  The guest could talk all they want and conduct a one-on-one interview with a few squeaks from the squirrel.  We would learn a lot, no shiilling would be done and you would never know the difference.  Sounds like a winner to me.