• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Jason Callan Live and in Living Color on YouTube.

Started by damon, February 01, 2017, 12:10:49 PM

Lilith

I'm gonna go watch Hell or High Water now Jason.  I post and let you know what I think about it, as promised.

#TakeCareMyLegion!

Lilith

I enjoyed the movie Jason.  I could have never guessed the ending.

jason.callan

Quote from: brig on June 21, 2019, 01:29:18 AM
I enjoyed the movie Jason.  I could have never guessed the ending.

I'm glad you liked it & thank you for the GIF.

jason.callan

Quote from: brig on June 03, 2019, 10:45:13 AM

Not many get a musical tribute from MV!

Yeah I thought that was clever as hell. I commented on that vid on MV's youtube channel.

Lilith

Quote from: jason.callan on June 21, 2019, 07:39:43 AM
I'm glad you liked it & thank you for the GIF.

Happy to see you found your way home.  :)

Now I know that you got your gif.  Glad you like it, it's one of my favorites, and one of my best IMO.

#PraiseMV

AZZERAE

Quote from: brig on June 21, 2019, 08:20:17 AM
Happy to see you found your way home.  :)

Now I know that you got your gif.  Glad you like it, it's one of my favorites, and one of my best IMO.

#PraiseMV

You're a nasty bitch and no good will come of this.

hey Jason! 🔥LIT CITY🔥

[attachment=1,msg1335116]

Quote from: jason.callan on June 21, 2019, 03:20:47 PM
https://youtu.be/IM_y6Kxr0vA

a humble water filter salesman showed me this nifty trick to keep the gub'ment out of my brain.

[attachment=1,msg1335180]

jason.callan

Despite all of that grossly exaggerated bullshit drama that happened to me within the last 30 days. It was my most successful month on youtube. The only bad part is my cat hasn't come back yet &  have no idea where She is at.  [attachment=1]

And I only lost 20 subs when all that went down which isn't bad. It just weeded all all bogus legion members But after all was said & done I have gained them all back & have close to 8,100 subs.  [attachment=2] 

But I wanted to give out a massive fuck you to Elizabeth Rickard & Nick & Jenn from Whitfield's Food Reveuw for unfriending me on facebook. I expected you 3 to be more intelligent then that & not to buy in to all the bullshit.

But that being said my channel is still going well & the legion is stronger than ever.

Oh the sweet sweet stench of redemption.

https://youtu.be/-OykZHt8UMg

How is that for a channel update? Not bragging just wanted everyone to know what had happened.

3OctaveFart

Well done. You are still owed a public apology you'll never get from that person.

jason.callan

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on June 21, 2019, 03:38:11 PM
Well done. You are still owed a public apology you'll never get from that person.

I know I am. Thank you very much.

FREINDSHIP

Lilith

Quote from: jason.callan on June 21, 2019, 03:35:30 PM

How is that for a channel update? Not bragging just wanted everyone to know what had happened.

Glad to see you enjoying your thread!   ;D

Quote from: jason.callan on June 21, 2019, 03:35:30 PM
Despite all of that grossly exaggerated bullshit drama that happened to me within the last 30 days. It was my most successful month on youtube. The only bad part is my cat hasn't come back yet &  have no idea where She is at.  [attachment=1,msg1335183]

And I only lost 20 subs when all that went down which isn't bad. It just weeded all all bogus legion members But after all was said & done I have gained them all back & have close to 8,100 subs.  [attachment=2,msg1335183] 

But I wanted to give out a massive fuck you to Elizabeth Rickard & Nick & Jenn from Whitfield's Food Reveuw for unfriending me on facebook. I expected you 3 to be more intelligent then that & not to buy in to all the bullshit.

But that being said my channel is still going well & the legion is stronger than ever.

Oh the sweet sweet stench of redemption.

https://youtu.be/-OykZHt8UMg

Jason this is 1000% 🔥LIT CITY🔥

also, Elizabeth Rickard & Nick & Jenn from Whitfield's Food Review can 10 10 20 suck mah TITTIES for unfriending our boy, Jason Callan!