• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Jason Callan Live and in Living Color on YouTube.

Started by damon, February 01, 2017, 12:10:49 PM

jason.callan

Here is a comment my friend Heather left on his video for anyone who is interested to read it before he deletes it.

MV/Liberace!

every time i see the spelling in this thread's title, i want to smash "damon's" face with a dog-run shovel.

mikuthing01

Quote from: Σ> on March 04, 2017, 09:37:01 PM
every time i see the spelling in this thread's title, i want to smash "damon's" face with a dog-run shovel.

damon

Quote from: Σ> on March 04, 2017, 09:37:01 PM
ok mv dont be butthurt because of a typo. i am only human and not a shit head like falkie. at least i have a fucking job so the state of fucking california can rape my paycheck to give to the asshole that is called george fucking senda.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Damon on March 04, 2017, 10:01:44 PM
ok mv dont be butthurt because of a typo. i am only human and not a shit head like falkie. at least i have a fucking job so the state of fucking california can rape my paycheck to give to the asshole that is called george fucking senda.

fair enough.  i retract.

damon

Jason, I do really enjoy your videos a lot. Please keep up the good work.

jason.callan

Quote from: Damon on March 07, 2017, 03:16:26 AM
Jason, I do really enjoy your videos a lot. Please keep up the good work.

Thank you so much friend.

jason.callan

Quote from: Damon on March 08, 2017, 06:11:01 PM
Jason do you enjoy Japanese food like sushi
I tried it once. I didn't really care for it..

damon

Quote from: ©StarrMountain® 2010 on March 08, 2017, 07:01:48 PM
I love sushi. :D
I love sushi too.

Jason what type of food do you like the most and what type of food do you like the least?

GravitySucks

Quote from: Damon on March 12, 2017, 03:36:58 PM
I love sushi too.

Jason what type of food do you like the most and what type of food do you like the least?

What is this attraction/fascination you seem to have with older overweight white men?  Not that there is anything wrong with that.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: GravitySucks on March 12, 2017, 04:36:01 PM
What is this attraction/fascination you seem to have with older overweight white men?  Not that there is anything wrong with that.

He's toned it down a lot these days, those letters he used to send Raymond Burr were quite hair-raising.

jason.callan

Quote from: Damon on March 12, 2017, 03:36:58 PM
I love sushi too.

I like meatloaf & burgers the most. And hate stuff like butterscotch & cottage cheese.

Quote from: Jason Callan on March 12, 2017, 07:41:58 PM
I like meatloaf & burgers the most. And hate stuff like butterscotch & cottage cheese.
Flavored coffee or regular?

jason.callan

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on March 12, 2017, 07:56:19 PM
Flavored coffee or regular?
regular coffee black with no cream or sugar...like I had in this video of the coffee that was sent to me from Panama.

https://youtu.be/EG4lr7wI8u4

damon

Quote from: GravitySucks on March 12, 2017, 04:36:01 PM
Jason is a real person so that is why i like him as a friend. As for the other person in the other thread, I am not going to talk about him unless its on a podcast like on friday.

damon

Quote from: Jason Callan on March 12, 2017, 07:41:58 PM
cool.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: SredniVashtar on March 12, 2017, 04:45:53 PM
He's toned it down a lot these days, those letters he used to send Raymond Burr were quite hair-raising.

i'm more taken with the burl ives collection, personally.

jason.callan

I have been doing some MRE reviews that I'm pretty proud of. Here is a laid back review I did with my Niece Taylor that is over a half hour long.

https://youtu.be/r8Ey5QVjhtc

twiki

it's been bandied about in the Falkie thread but any chance of a Collab with the guy from Pittsburg?

jason.callan

Quote from: twiki on March 19, 2017, 02:55:52 AM
it's been bandied about in the Falkie thread but any chance of a Collab with the guy from Pittsburg?

I doubt it.

whoozit

Quote from: twiki on March 19, 2017, 02:55:52 AM
I think there are enough conflicts when Falkie makes a solo video.  Why on earth would anyone blow an air horn and start to beat a sleeping bear with a bat?  Are you daft?

WhiteCrow

Jason, please consider doing videos that compare different brands of the same type of cheeses.

I'm from Wisconsin, the Dairy State, we make the best cheese in the world. It would be wonderful if you would document that Wisconsin cheeses are the best by comparing our cheese to inferior ones from other states.

All other are inferior so it's not really a fair comparison...