• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

http://hewillnotdivide.us/

Started by Jackstar, January 24, 2017, 12:59:41 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jacksta® on January 26, 2017, 01:22:02 AM
PLOT TWIST: dies in custody

cardiac arrest later revealed to be brought on my massive quantities of cocaine.  ;)

Jackstar

Luka Megurine

Quote from: Jacksta® on January 26, 2017, 01:22:02 AM
PLOT TWIST: dies in custody
kek

This black guy just keeps chanting about free Shia making it seem like he was falsely arrested. He's been caught on video assaulting several people while at the same time saying it's peaceful. The guys got millions so he will probably be out on bail by tomorrow morning. I don't think this camera is going to last much longer

He can rest easy knowing he put an end to the evil white nazis fucking with his camera

Jackstar

I think Feather Boa Negro is COINTELPRO.

Just a hunch, it's not obvious.

I want to see someone come to the camera in a Pepe suit and say Shia will not divide us.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jacksta® on January 26, 2017, 01:32:55 AM
COINTELPRO.

Feather Boa Negro just started picking up trash.

Obvious flattery is obvious. Kek praise.

Jackstar

I started this thread out of contempt, and since then, trash has been picked up, I've fallen in love, and it's been a non-stop stream of comedy.

I'm tired of all this winning. Good night.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jacksta® on January 26, 2017, 02:21:49 AM
I started this thread out of contempt, and since then, trash has been picked up, I've fallen in love, and it's been a non-stop stream of comedy.

I'm tired of all this winning. Good night.

You laughed. You cried. It became a part of you.  ;)

GravitySucks

They got the feather boa guy eating chicken tendies and chanting tendies for shia. 

That guy is a complete, obnoxious idiot in just about every way. He's noisy, but his opinions have very little relevance or influence. So, why are you all letting him live rent free in your heads?
Seriously. He's not worth the trouble. Kick him out and find a better class of tenant; that shouldn't be too difficult.

GravitySucks

I just think it is hilarious to watch the battle of the chants vs memes.

Jackstar

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on January 26, 2017, 01:50:47 PM
letting him live rent free in your heads?

Wait, who? I'm just here for Orange Hat Girl.

Madonna's not worth anyone's time, either. If I owned a radio station, I wouldn't play her stuff no matter what her politics.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on January 26, 2017, 01:50:47 PM
That guy is a complete, obnoxious idiot in just about every way. He's noisy, but his opinions have very little relevance or influence. So, why are you all letting him live rent free in your heads?
Seriously. He's not worth the trouble. Kick him out and find a better class of tenant; that shouldn't be too difficult.

I really don't think he's gotten into anyone's head. It's just fun to watch a stupid liberal cuck have a full blown mental breakdown on camera. How are you not getting this?!  ???

I understand the air's a bit more rarefied in Europe. You could join pud there in a mutual admiration society.  :D

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 26, 2017, 02:11:56 PM
I really don't think he's gotten into anyone's head. It's just fun to watch a stupid liberal cuck have a full blown mental breakdown on camera. How are you not getting this?!  ???

I understand the air's a bit more rarefied in Europe. You could join pud therein a mutual admiration society.  :D

Now there's someone who's not only living rent free in your head, he's also rinsing out his knickers in your sink, putting the dishes and utensils away after just licking them clean, and shaving his legs and bikini area with your razor.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on January 26, 2017, 02:36:56 PM
Now there's someone who's not only living rent free in your head, he's also rinsing out his knickers in your sink, putting the dishes and utensils away after just licking them clean, and shaving his legs and bikini area with your razor.

This is really a big thing for you guys, imagining you're living in other people's heads?! I guess if you can't succeed in real life you have to employ your imagination more. :D

Jackstar

Jackstar

I was curious where this place was. For those who also haven't learned yet, here is the location.

https://www.google.com/maps/@40.7530345,-73.9239346,432a,20y,41.61t/data=!3m1!1e3

Of particular interest here is that Google Street View is not available. Fascinating.

Jackstar

I have no conception of who Sam Hyde is.

However, I do possess a cerebral cortex, and I note that "Hyde" and "hide" are cognates.

ILLERMINERTY CONFIRMED

Luka Megurine

Quote from: Jackstar® on January 26, 2017, 06:05:26 PM
I have no conception of who Sam Hyde is.

However, I do possess a cerebral cortex, and I note that "Hyde" and "hide" are cognates.

ILLERMINERTY CONFIRMED

He's a anti humor comedian and troll

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yFhR1fKWG0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbwERuBEnkU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cS0jTbzd8Q8

Jackstar

Quote from: lukathing03 on January 26, 2017, 07:25:24 PM
anti humor comedian and troll

Degeneracy begets degeneracy. It's math.