• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

http://hewillnotdivide.us/

Started by Jackstar, January 24, 2017, 12:59:41 PM

Juan

Two dudes dancing to pro Trump songs now

Jackstar

Obvious cultural desolation is obvious.

Jackstar

This Breaking Bad slash-fic is not to my liking.

Luka Megurine

looks like Sam Hyde is on scene

Jackstar

At this point, what difference does it make?

All I see are Feather Boa Negro #2 (holy shit they really do come out of vats) and Imposter Orange Hat Girl (nice try, Sweety). See above, re: "cultural desolation."

Luka Megurine

I think sam is lurking on the right side of the camera now seems like everyone's attention is on him lol

Luka Megurine

Sams on camera now this is going to get SPICY!

Jackstar

Quote from: lukathing03 on January 28, 2017, 02:36:25 PM
going to get SPICY!

Spoiler alert: it didn't.

Now, I've asked you like ninety fuckin' times to explain why this reprobate is worth being on a first name basis with. blah-blah-Sam-blah-fellatio-blah-Sam-Sam, it's all I've been hearing for hours.

That, and, "Just the facts, Ma'am." That's a popular meme now too.

Jackstar

Creepy Chanting Girl obviously just did a huge load of H. I haven't seen pupils pinned like that since Tulsa.

Luka Megurine

Quote from: Jackstar® on January 28, 2017, 02:43:58 PM

Spoiler alert: it didn't.

Now, I've asked you like ninety fuckin' times to explain why this reprobate is worth being on a first name basis with. blah-blah-Sam-blah-fellatio-blah-Sam-Sam, it's all I've been hearing for hours.

That, and, "Just the facts, Ma'am." That's a popular meme now too.

>explain why this reprobate is worth being on a first name basis with
Sam is red pilled as fuck and MDE NEVER DIES!

To many SJW's hogging the cam hes standing off to the side talking to /pol/ i wish someone would periscope it. HWNDU don't get good till night time i hope Sam sticks around that long.

Luka Megurine

lmfao@ the guy in the MAGA hat blowing cigar smoke in the normies faces lol

Dr. MD MD

This shit is torturous! I really wish someone would divide them.  ::)

GravitySucks

Its a real bitch to hold up a sign all day and then find out the only thing in the camera field of view are your armpits.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 28, 2017, 03:24:38 PM
Its a real bitch to hold up a sign all day and then find out the only thing in the camera field of view are your armpits.

And that's the guy you just wanna punch in the face the most. I'm not being violent. I'm just saying what everyone's thinking.  ;)

Seriously though, this is the kind of stuff you'd expose a prisoner to to break them down mentally before interrogation. I can't watch these idiots chant the same thing over and over all day.

GravitySucks

That Jackie Chan dude either has terrific stamina or a clone.

Jackstar

This psywreck trainop is one thunderstorm away from Woodstock.

Luka Megurine

Brittany took a whole bottle of red pills this morning shes yelling dindu, chimpout and we wuz kangs this shit is hilarious i hope she dont get killed.

Juan

The boa wearing black guy held up a sign about paperboy.  Must be a Bellgabbers.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar® on January 28, 2017, 03:53:14 PM
This psywreck trainop is one thunderstorm away from Woodstock.

Inserting brown acid into the scenario.  8)

Jackstar

Quote from: lukathing03 on January 28, 2017, 04:03:01 PM
Brittany took a whole bottle of red pills bunch of style orders from her Z.O.G. handler this morning shes yelling dindu, chimpout and we wuz kangs this shit is hilarious i hope she dont get killed.

Obvious shill is obvious. Do you get stamps on your loyalty card for this?

Luka Megurine

Quote from: Jackstar® on January 28, 2017, 05:49:00 PM

Obvious shill is obvious. Do you get stamps on your loyalty card for this?

How is she a shill? shes been a /b/ celebrity for years with her video game streams this is the first time she ever did anything /pol/ related and she did a pretty good job she knows her /pol/ memes well. I never followed her gamer streams but she did a good job of rallying /pol/ and had some pretty funny moments.

It's all in fun loosen the tinfoil and have a laugh at the SJW's