• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Martinez Tonight

Started by SergeantMajor, January 24, 2017, 01:07:16 AM

ZaZa

Quote from: damon on August 13, 2017, 09:26:14 PM
You have been reported ZaZa.
damon, die tonight in severe pain you turd.
it was you who started all this shit between Falkie and MV by spreading false news that MV put a virus on Falkie's laptop.
I hope you will die from a brain virus damon.

damon

Quote from: ZaZa on August 13, 2017, 09:33:21 PM
damon, die tonight in severe pain you turd.
it was you who started all this shit between Falkie and MV by spreading false news that MV put a virus on Falkie's laptop.
I hope you will die from a brain virus damon.
reported

luicfer6G6

Quote from: ZaZa on August 13, 2017, 09:33:21 PM
damon, why you fuck my mother, are you my stepfather now??

Get rekt cuck

ZaZa

Quote from: damon on August 13, 2017, 09:35:11 PM
reported
die fat face damon, die alone and in severe pain, may your brain explode from cancer damon.

damon

Quote from: ZaZa on August 13, 2017, 09:39:18 PM
die fat face damon, die alone and in severe pain, may your brain explode from cancer damon.
reported

damon

Quote from: ZaZa on August 13, 2017, 09:39:18 PM
reported

ZaZa

Quote from: damon on August 13, 2017, 09:43:17 PM
reported
damon, how many weeks (or days) doctors said before you will die from your brain cancer ??

damon

Quote from: ZaZa on August 13, 2017, 09:44:56 PM
damon, how many weeks (or days) doctors said before you will die from your brain cancer ??
reported

ZaZa

Quote from: damon on August 13, 2017, 09:47:34 PM
reported
damon, is there a way to find out when you finally die from your brain cancer.
I like to have happy party to celebrate that you demon the biggest piece of shit finally died.
I hope your family will be happy as well to get you into the fucking grave so you don't stink around anymore. LOL :)

damon

Quote from: ZaZa on August 13, 2017, 09:52:30 PM
damon, is there a way to find out when you finally die from your brain cancer.
I like to have happy party to celebrate that you demon the biggest piece of shit finally died.
I hope your family will be happy as well to get you into the fucking grave so you don't stink around anymore. LOL :)
reported

chefist

It was fun everyone! Thanks a lot...I'll work the bugs out on the Skype for the next show!

Section8 was the Chat Room Shout Out Winner. Ha.  ;D

starrmtn001

Here is tonight's chat log. ;) ;D

chefist

Quote from: starrmtn001 on August 13, 2017, 09:54:24 PM
Here is tonight's chat log. ;) ;D

Thanks, Starr...I've converted and MV will post the show on UFOship.com when he is able.

Thanks all.

starrmtn001

Quote from: chefist on August 13, 2017, 09:56:05 PM
Thanks, Starr...I've converted and MV will post the show on UFOship.com when he is able.

Thanks all.
You are very welcome, Chefist.

SergeantMajor

Thank you Chefist! It was so enjoyable!

starrmtn001

Quote from: SergeantMajor on August 14, 2017, 02:29:07 PM
Thank you Chefist! It was so enjoyable!
Yes, thank you Chefist!  It was great fun. ;)

And, thank you, SergeantMajor, for creating this thread! ;D

chefist

Martinez Tonight Studios

ZaZa

Quote from: chefist on August 14, 2017, 05:25:45 PM
Martinez Tonight Studios

Wow!! Looks impressive, maybe even as good what Wade was posting for her MITD set up.
Only if you can solve the audio 'issues' it would be fun, by the end of the show audio was quite "irritating"
You level of excitement was contagious.
And there was no sounds of (stream) from pissing in the bucket under the table like last year... lol  ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ZaZa on August 14, 2017, 05:43:57 PM
Wow!! Looks impressive, maybe even as good what Wade was posting for her MITD set up.
Only if you can solve the audio 'issues' it would be fun, by the end of the show audio was quite "irritating"
You level of excitement was contagious.
And there was no sounds of (stream) from pissing in the bucket under the table like last year... lol  ;)

Maybe once he solves his audio problems you could solve that problem about your mother being a dirty whore?  :)

chefist

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 14, 2017, 05:48:50 PM
Maybe once he solves his audio problems you could solve that problem about your mother being a dirty whore?  :)

The mic was a bit hot...I'll tone that down.

ZaZa

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 14, 2017, 05:48:50 PM
Maybe once he solves his audio problems you could solve that problem about your mother being a dirty whore?  :)

You know Vet.MDMD, I didn't know that with my shitty Mongolian english I can rip such a wide hole in your asshole
that you will be following me in every thread displaying your hurt feelings.
I must be freaking really good..to bring you to such desperation, lol ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ZaZa on August 14, 2017, 05:56:05 PM
You know Vet.MDMD, I didn't know that with my shitty Mongolian english I can rip such a wide hole in your asshole
that you will be following me in every thread displaying your hurt feelings.
I must be freaking really good..to bring you to such desperation, lol ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

What's wrong, crybaby? You can pitch but you don't like to catch? LOL!  ;D

You do this to people ALL the time here. Now I'm going to have LOTS of fun doing it to you EVERY chance I get.  ;)

Oh yeah, your mom...dirty whore.  ;) ;)

ZaZa

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 14, 2017, 05:58:55 PM
What's wrong, crybaby? You can pitch but you don't like to catch? LOL!  ;D

You do this to people ALL the time here. Now I'm going to have LOTS of fun doing it to you EVERY chance I get.  ;)

Oh yeah, your mom...dirty whore.  ;) ;)
Vet.MDMD,
GREAT DO IT, it will only bring more spot light to my brilliant posts, ...bwaha ha ha ha ha
...so you will be my personal mule from now on, Great, Thanks so much Mr.mule  LOL :);)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ZaZa on August 14, 2017, 06:03:09 PM
Vet.MDMD,
GREAT DO IT, it will only bring more spot light to my brilliant posts, ...bwaha ha ha ha ha
...so you will be my personal mule from now on, Great, Thanks so much Mr.mule  LOL :);)

Mule?! You're confusing me with your dirty whore a mother.  ::)

Barfly

How go I download the shows? I don't want the stream

chefist

Quote from: Barfly on August 15, 2017, 10:55:18 AM

Good to see you again, man. Hope all is well. Check your inbox.

Lilith

Quote from: Barfly on August 15, 2017, 10:55:18 AM

THERE you are!   ;D

ZaZa

Quote from: brig on August 15, 2017, 11:21:13 AM
THERE you are!   ;D

Quote from: brig on August 15, 2017, 11:21:13 AM
THERE you are!   ;D
yes girlSenda old bad brig,..Barfly is finally ready to fuck you since his last attempt to fuck that fat pig DarthSandra was unsuccessful,
when he asked her to get naked in Hoagies thread before he was moving to his new State and his new house with his bikes.
So maybe now since he is closer to you brig - he can drop by and take you on the ride and fuck you behind the barn on his rancho.

But maybe when Barfly sees DarthSandra's pictures in "ANTIFA Thread" he will change his mind about seeing her naked and fucking her.
He might prefer to fuck Sandra's husband.. norland2424 instead, because Sandra is so fat.

ANTIFA THREAD (Threat To Society)
http://bellgab.com/politics/antifa-thread-(threat-to-society)/