Martinez Tonight

Started by SergeantMajor, January 24, 2017, 01:07:16 AM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

ZaZa

Quote from: ZaZa on August 17, 2017, 11:53:18 PM
The Notorious M.R.P. was old user name of IC3 TASK FORCE
IC3 TASK FORCE, is Daniel, who also uses his other account, ninjashoes he is the ex-co host of, username👁‍🗨 /aka/ Michael Decon

I'm 99.999% sure that Chris Hansen is another yet account of Daniel the ninjashoes

Quote from: ZaZa on August 18, 2017, 12:17:50 AM
I'm 99.999% sure that ZaZa is another yet account of Robert Casio the child molester


ZaZa

ZaZa is me theONE  the original theONE user name.

I can not for some strange reason 'Login' into my original theONE account so I'm using my ZaZa user name account.

Casio the pedo is illegitimate son of brig and that's why she never posts about him.

ZaZa

Quote from: ninjashoes on May 16, 2016, 08:17:05 PM
End of Days Radio uses homosexual ritual magick.

Quote from: username on July 27, 2017, 09:04:57 PM



I have sun glasses on, technically it isn't gay.


Quote from: ninjashoes on July 27, 2017, 10:04:22 PM
According to you I'm a closet homosexual. Not sure why you would want to have sex with a gay guy.

btw what is it like being homophobic? Does the hate feel good?

ZaZa

Quote from: ninjashoes on July 27, 2017, 10:12:21 PM
Michael your awesome making fun of peoples dead moms. Not the first time is it huh?

You are really cool man, really awesome. I wish I could be someone who people think of as someone who makes fun of passed on loved ones.......

Corona Kitty

Oh yes that hit a nerve, what's wrong Casio?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ZaZa on August 18, 2017, 01:23:59 AM
Picture of Casio the pedophile

Pedophile?! That woman is old enough to be his mother. That's not Casio. You are.  :D

ZaZa

Quote from: ZaZa on August 18, 2017, 01:00:18 AM
ZaZa is me theONE  the original theONE user name.

I can not for some strange reason 'Login' into my original theONE account so I'm using my ZaZa user name account.

Casio the pedo is illegitimate son of brig and that's why she never posts about him.


theONE     Date Registered: January 14, 2016, 12:06:57 AM

http://bellgab.com/profile/?u=6876

luicfer6G6

theone/zaza is robert "pedo" casio

luicfer6G6

Quote from: ZaZa on August 18, 2017, 01:00:18 AM
ZaZa is me theONE  the original theONE user name.

I can not for some strange reason 'Login' into my original theONE account so I'm using my ZaZa user name account.

Casio the pedo is illegitimate son of brig and that's why she never posts about him.

you stupid fuck, MV already told you how to fix that.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: luicfer6G6 on August 18, 2017, 04:12:06 AM
theone/zaza is robert "pedo" casio

9 out of 10 Bellgabbers agree.  ;)

Radio Activity


Radio Activity

You know what they call a child molester in Texas?

Corpse.

Lilith

Quote from: Radio Activity on August 18, 2017, 07:08:06 AM
Robert Casio Riplie?



For a moment there, I thought George had dyed his hair brown.  :o

Quote from: luicfer6G6 on August 18, 2017, 04:14:04 AM
you stupid fuck, MV already told you how to fix that.

Pussyboi ZaZa won't open his PMs. I'll open his ass though, whether he wants me to or not.





chefist

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 19, 2017, 12:28:29 PM
Who's your Fred Willard?  ???

Ha. Wish I had one. I love Fred...he always cracks me up.



chefist

Quote from: brig on August 19, 2017, 07:33:15 PM
I have my alarm set Chefist!  ;D

Awesome...looking forward to seeing everyone there. Special thanks to SixWeekTenure tm and LittleChris for the posters.

whoozit

Quote from: chefist on August 19, 2017, 07:39:42 PM
Awesome...looking forward to seeing everyone there. Special thanks to SixWeekTenure tm and LittleChris for the posters.
The posters need the quote "Reach for the stars, land in the shit".

chefist

Quote from: whoozit on August 19, 2017, 07:45:30 PM
The posters need the quote "Reach for the stars, land in the shit".

Ha...a tag line is a good suggestion though. Hmmmm....

whoozit

"Taking credit for others efforts and keeping it twitchy at Starbucks."

chefist

Quote from: whoozit on August 19, 2017, 08:06:51 PM
"Taking credit for others efforts and keeping it twitchy at Starbucks."

How about, "Keep it Twitchy."



Powered by SMFPacks Menu Editor Mod