• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Old Art Bell Hoax

Started by Boomer, February 18, 2009, 01:59:45 PM

Boomer

Well Fans...I say Fans because I know you're all my Fans...LOL

Check this out...

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/

Internet Hoax Alert
A malicious letter about Filipinos making the rounds on the Internet has been falsely attributed to Art Bell, and was recently re-published on the Manila Times website. Art would like all to know that he did not write this hateful message. Please read more here. People can contact the Manila Times on this page.

The old Art Bell Hoax is back, this made the rounds about 10 years ago and was proven false. Some asshole with The Manila Times got the old hoax from an attorney and published it without checking it out. Snoory did one right thing in his life and that was to have Lex post it on the website along with links and encouraged everyone to write in. I did one step better and got all the email addresses on the newspapers site, the Lawyer works for the World Bank but they don't have any email addresses. Now keep in mind one of these email addresses will get where it hurts, all the others are to embarrass the SOB amongst his peers, it spreads the embarrassment even more, believe me it works. I did this to a lawyer who tried screwing me, I emailed the State Bar, the Local Bar, all the organizations he belonged to, the newspapers and etc and he begged me to stop and refunded my retainer. Here are the email addresses just copy and paste and let this SOB have it!

opinion@manilatimes.net; opinion@manilatimes.net; newsboy1@manilatimes.net; newsboy1@manilatimes.net; lifestyle@manilatimes.net; lifestyle@manilatimes.net; provincial@manilatimes.net; provincial@manilatimes.net; business@manilatimes.net; business@manilatimes.net; sports@manilatimes.net; sports@manilatimes.net; foreign@manilatimes.net; foreign@manilatimes.net; advertising@manilatimes.net; advertising@manilatimes.net; web@manilatimes.net; web@manilatimes.net

EvB

QuoteThe old Art Bell Hoax is back, this made the rounds about 10 years ago and was proven false. Some asshole with The Manila Times got the old hoax from an attorney and published it without checking it out. Snoory did one right thing in his life and that was to have Lex post it on the website along with links and encouraged everyone to write in.

I've seen this - a few times.  Most recently right after Art married Airyn.  Thanks for the heads up.  Seems like this one isn't going to ever go away for good.

danDNA

that is one of the weirdest things i think i have ever seen in a newspaper, in a pointless way.

Boomer

Well now they've printed a retraction and apology, both of which were pretty shallow in my opinion. They also stated they received more than a dozen emails from Art Bell Fans which anybody who has listened to the show knows what kind of power this show has when guest get millions of hits on their websites, if the truth were known the number in emails was actually in the thousands or maybe even the tens of thousands. Anyway, I came back on them again for the shallow apology, screw these basterds, I hope we sit on our ass when China decides they need that pothole.

EvB

QuoteWell now they've printed a retraction and apology, both of which were pretty shallow in my opinion.

Particularly since the Pillapine press trots out the very same dog an pony show ever few years, "shallow apology" and all. . 

danDNA

Quote from: Boomer on February 18, 2009, 08:22:54 PM
I hope we sit on our ass when China decides they need that pothole.

lovely.