• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

What is ' audio-psychic ' information ?

Started by Brian A. Jones, January 02, 2017, 10:43:02 PM

Hello everyone, I have just posted my very first 30 minute audio presentation on Youtube, my intention is to begin a serious campaign of reaching other people who will want to collaborate with me, in doing some profoundly beneficial things... This first initial episode became a bit of a personally technical Cuban missile crisis of sorts.. but it is out there now. If you are curious about what I am referring to, please do consider giving this a listen. Thank you .... Brian A. Jones :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bE3bt1Cp71k

Ciardelo

I personally think hearing things in evp's and reverse speech is like seeing bunnies in clouds. Oates always lets the audience know what they need to be hearing. :) But as a woo topic, I find it enjoyable. Not listening to hours of tapes enjoyable, but interesting to listen to a show about them

You have a nice radio voice and I love the old radio you are using in the vid. Good Luck!

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 02, 2017, 11:04:19 PM
I personally think hearing things in evp's and reverse speech is like seeing bunnies in clouds. Oates always lets the audience know what they need to be hearing. :) But as a woo topic, I find it enjoyable. Not listening to hours of tapes enjoyable, but interesting to listen to a show about them

You have a nice radio voice and I love the old radio you are using in the vid. Good Luck!

Thank you Ciardelo ! I'm with you on the bunny/cloud thing.... I would have left this behind many years ago if I could have dismissed it as being limited to such an illusion... but it didn't prove out that way to me in my personal path with this, and I approach the concept with a lot of consideration.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Brian A. Jones on January 02, 2017, 11:15:14 PM
Thank you Ciardelo ! I'm with you on the bunny/cloud thing.... I would have left this behind many years ago if I could have dismissed it as being limited to such an illusion... but it didn't prove out that way to me in my personal path with this, and I approach the concept with a lot of consideration.
I just finished your YT introduction. Maybe somebody will hear it and put you on their show. BellGab is lousy with podcasters and even some people that run digital networks.

If you are interested in starting your own show or being a guest on some shows you probably came to a good place here.

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 02, 2017, 11:23:55 PM
I just finished your YT introduction. Maybe somebody will hear it and put you on their show. BellGab is lousy with podcasters and even some people that run digital networks.

If you are interested in starting your own show or being a guest on some shows you probably came to a good place here.

Once again Ciardelo, I do appreciate your encouraging thoughts.... Thank You !

Ciardelo

How much material do you have Brian? Can you do say, a four hour show? A two hour show? One hour a week for 52 weeks?

Asking for a friend.

I have been involved in my audio exploration since 1997, and it is a main pursuit for me.. to your question about doing a show on a regular basis.... I could see doing that at some point.... in fact, I really didn't state my agenda for using Youtube this way.... but I do want to have some really good content that I'm sure that many people will appreciate. I have tons of material, and an endless new supply, with utilizing my capabilities to tap into many aspects of consciousness... human, animal, and other !

Even more specifically.... I really would like to collaborate with some people, in order to have serious case testimonials discussed within a radio program like medium. To present short interviews of people who have experienced with me first hand, reception of audio-psychic information... and what it can and does imply. I will elaborate as I go, and I will be open to hearing other people's ideas.

I'd like to share a short segment of an interview I was part of with Jeff Rense.... for those who will be able to hear this example, you might start thinking of some ideas to run by me ... this linked audio track is less than four minutes long :

http://audiomedium.com/files/10_-_rense-1.mp3