• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of gnooryblows

Started by gnooryblows, December 17, 2016, 02:54:12 PM

gnooryblows

Quote from: gnooryblows on May 19, 2017, 05:40:42 PM
there really is such a thing as "gender IQ gap". people know that male geniuses outnumber female geniuses by more than 8 to 1, BUT if you google it, you will be told that "male and female IQ scores are essentially even". sometimes they even say that women have the edge, on average, by a point! it's just that women cluster around the mean, while men occupy the outlier spots!

NOT TRUE! the thing is that those tests are done around age 16! this is a point in biological development where women are fully matured, but men are still growing! so when you give the tests to ADULTS, not only do men outnumber the female geniuses by WAY MORE than 8 to 1, but they actually have an average IQ of more than 5 points higher too!

now couple that with the fact that most retards stay home and dont get employed, what you have is a situation where in the workplace especially, if you see a fully functional male, the odds are overwhelming that he's far far more intelligent than your average female.

most women won't be intelligent enough to even follow this reasoning
most women won't be intelligent enough to even think past "but muh google tells me it's true!"

gnooryblows

it's obvious that they do the tests specifically at age 16, during the one biological window when women are at a "more equal" biology to males (due to the fact that women go through their growth spurts earlier in life), in order to avoid "politically incorrect" results. remember that the next time somebody tries to tell you there isn't a left-wing bias in academia

gnooryblows

and lastly the tests themselves have literally undergone revisions over the last 100 years specifically to make them more palatable to women. yet still, when two adults are presented with IQ tests, even ones specifically designed to give females an edge, the female will fail compared to the male :(

gnooryblows

you'll notice that around the early teenage years, women are even biologically about the same height as men. are men and women the same height when they're matured? no. and they're not the same intelligence either

gnooryblows

Quote from: gnooryblows on May 19, 2017, 05:46:38 PM
you'll notice that around the early teenage years, women are even biologically about the same height as men. are men and women the same height when they're matured? no. and they're not the same intelligence either

this biological quirk of human growth is the only reason these people are able to manipulate numbers and claim that men and women have "almost equal" IQ scores

Quote from: gnooryblows on May 19, 2017, 05:56:33 PM
this biological quirk of human growth is the only reason these people are able to manipulate numbers and claim that men and women have "almost equal" IQ scores

Men are risk takers. Women are not. If males and females were "equal" across the board, women would have simular upper body strength, thicker tendons, and denser muscles. Now, trace that back 100,000 or so years...

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: rekcuf on May 19, 2017, 06:31:20 PM
Men are risk takers. Women are not. If males and females were "equal" across the board, women would have simular upper body strength, thicker tendons, and denser muscles. Now, trace that back 100,000 or so years...

You think? You've been present at childbirth? That is serious masochism.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 19, 2017, 06:35:25 PM

::) So thoroughly cucked.

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 19, 2017, 06:35:25 PM

Yes, 3 times.

Women are physically designed to bear the burden of childbirth. Not to survive violent encounters with men or animals. And there's nothing wrong with that.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 19, 2017, 06:43:11 PM
::) So thoroughly cucked.

One day your wet nurse might explain what mummies and daddies do when you're fast asleep.

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 19, 2017, 06:50:55 PM
One day your wet nurse might explain what mummies and daddies do when you're fast asleep.

Dad stays awake and guards the women and children he loves?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 19, 2017, 06:50:55 PM

My nurse said that I should tell you that if your parents had any sense they would've smothered you with your own pillow while you slept.  :P

LOL, the CEO of YouTube (a woman) said "interrupting a woman is sexist."

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: rekcuf on May 19, 2017, 06:54:30 PM
Dad stays awake and guards the women and children he loves?

Maybe in your household. We had staff to do that, with dogs and man traps.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: rekcuf on May 19, 2017, 06:56:25 PM
LOL, the CEO of YouTube (a woman) said "interrupting a woman is sexist."

Not sexist, just a question of timing. Wait until they take a breath.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 19, 2017, 06:54:37 PM
My nurse said that I should tell you that if your parents had any sense they would've smothered you with your own pillow while you slept.  :P

And yours succeeded. It explains the hypoxia.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 19, 2017, 06:57:33 PM

So, as the royal bum wiper do you warrant someone wiping your bum? If so how far does that chain of doody duty go back? Is there an infinite regress of bum wipers?  ???

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 19, 2017, 06:59:41 PM
And yours succeeded. It explains the hypoxia.

There's nothing hypo about my xia, pal!  >:(

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 19, 2017, 06:57:33 PM

I rig the house up like Kevin McCalester.

gnooryblows

what gnooryblows says is truth. what naysayers on this thread say is cuckolded bullshit :(

gnooryblows

BUMP for the right white truth!

damon

Quote from: gnooryblows on May 19, 2017, 09:15:50 PM
what gnooryblows says is truth. what naysayers on this thread say is cuckolded bullshit :(
gnooryblows the truth is that you are a bullshit artist and a cocksucking troll. you are just like falkie. both of you are bottomfeeding trolls.

damon

Quote from: gnooryblows on May 19, 2017, 09:16:34 PM
BUMP for the right white truth!
I hope that you become roommates with Falkie and george noory.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Damon on May 19, 2017, 09:18:07 PM
gnooryblows the truth is that you are a bullshit artist and a cocksucking troll. you are just like falkie. both of you are bottomfeeding trolls.

droppin' redpills like a pharmacist over here. you can call me CVS. sorry the truth disturbs you and your delusional interpretations of society!

damon

Quote from: gnooryblows on May 19, 2017, 09:26:31 PM
droppin' redpills like a pharmacist over here. you can call me CVS. sorry the truth disturbs you and your delusional interpretations of society!
the truth is that you are just a fucking troll. falkie is a fucking lazy fuck turd. and MV is the second coming of christ. also brig is AWESOME. and thats the truth

gnooryblows

Quote from: Damon on May 19, 2017, 09:28:54 PM
the truth is that you are just a fucking troll. falkie is a fucking lazy fuck turd. and MV is the second coming of christ. also brig is AWESOME. and thats the truth

the truth is a hard pill for most to swallow. don't worry. i forgive you in part for your ignorance.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Damon on May 19, 2017, 09:28:54 PM

holy shit! i just found your youtube dude! how could anybody take you fucking seriously in teh slightest bit when this is you?!?!?!?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Usk7-0XanBE

gnooryblows

this is like almost a joke. how many fucking chromosomes are floating around within you? why do i get the feeling you wore a "i'm with her" shirt at some point in your life??