• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Merry Christmas to my Posse

Started by Big Chicken, December 17, 2016, 11:06:56 AM

Big Chicken

With Yuletide fast approaching, Big Chicken just wanted to wish a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to his homies.

Tokura-San, Hilo Hattie, Mister Frog, Victor Reese, Tot Kee and Missy, Skinhead, Hookman, the Vashons:  Son, Father and the Patriarch and of course the indomitable Wo Fat.   

Some big heavy hitters for sure Big Chicken, but you forgot a couple... Iron Nutz Polson and his dog Spike, and Vinny No-neck.  Maybe I'm thinking of a different show.  Well, if you are in the market for a couple more hitters, I can highly recommend them.  Merry Christmas!

Uncle Duke

And how about Pastor Butch and the guy getting oral from the demon?  Somehow I think that Hybrid kid in Canada is in your corner as well.

Merry Christmas to the Gorn and Landru.

ItsOver

Merry Christmas to you, as well!  Hey, Big Chicken, looking forward to getting you and your nemesis back on MeTV sometime soon.  It's WAY overdue.  Maybe you can do some "friendly persuasion."

Aloha.

3OctaveFart

You forgot Meaticus Pius.

Merry Christmas, shove your holidays up your hiney-hole.

Big Chicken

Quote from: Meatie Pie on December 17, 2016, 12:31:48 PM
You forgot Meaticus Pius.

Merry Christmas, shove your holidays up your hiney-hole.

Indeed I did and now doesn't Big Chicken feel like a lout. 

Here is hoping that you, Mrs. Meatie and all the little cutlets have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year out there on the coast!   8)

To make up for the initial oversight here is Mele Kalikimaka for my favorite Trump thread antagonist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEvGKUXW0iI

Big Chicken

Quote from: Uncle Duke on December 17, 2016, 11:59:29 AM
And how about Pastor Butch and the guy getting oral from the demon?  Somehow I think that Hybrid kid in Canada is in your corner as well.

Well of course I wish a hearty Merry Christmas and blessed New Year to Pastor Butch Paugh of Nettie, West Virginia!

I do worry about the SuccubusXXX but it seems as if he has turned the corner and is headed to a better place.  As for Kevin, while Big Chicken has knowledge of dark forces he is ill informed on the field of Psychiatry but would recommend up to 30mg of Haldol per day.

3OctaveFart

Thank you, and to you and yours. You know, there may still always be a planet where a Big Chicken and a Meatie Pie can be kind to one another. That is my hope anyway. Next time I change a diaper I will think of the Trump thread, and smile.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Big Chicken on December 17, 2016, 02:45:48 PM

Well of course I wish a hearty Merry Christmas and blessed New Year to Pastor Butch Paugh of Nettie, West Virginia!

I do worry about the SuccubusXXX but it seems as if he has turned the corner and is headed to a better place.  As for Kevin, while Big Chicken has knowledge of dark forces he is ill informed on the field of Psychiatry but would recommend up to 30mg of Haldol per day.

If it was good enough for Arthur Brown (as in "Crazy World of..."), it should be good enough for that loon.

Merry Christmas, BC.