• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Fake News...

Started by chefist, December 09, 2016, 11:44:37 AM

In addition to ''Fake news'', which is of course only generated by people who disagree with them, the Left-wing slime buckets have also come up with the term ''Alt-Right''. 

Apparently that applies to anyone to the right of milquetoast, sort-of Conservatives like George Will or Charles Krauthammer.

And yet who is it burning down our cities, murdering our cops, and cheering them on?  Certainly not the Alt-Left and the Fake news organizations.

Jackstar

QuoteNow we have an even more compelling example. Back in October, when WikiLeaks was releasing emails from the John Podesta archive, Clinton campaign officials and their media spokespeople adopted a strategy of outright lying to the public, claiming â€" with no basis whatsoever â€" that the emails were doctored or fabricated and thus should be ignored. That lie â€" and that is what it was: a claim made with knowledge of its falsity or reckless disregard for its truth â€" was most aggressively amplified by MSNBC personalities such as Joy Ann Reid and Malcolm Nance, The Atlantic’s David Frum, and Newsweek’s Kurt Eichenwald.

Clinton camp chief strategist @benensonj: "I've seen things" in Wikileaks emails "that aren't authentic" #ThisWeek https://t.co/LPQJBfACqz

â€" This Week (@ThisWeekABC) October 23, 2016

That the emails in the Wikileaks archive were doctored or faked â€" and thus should be disregarded â€" was classic Fake News, spread not by Macedonian teenagers or Kremlin operatives but by established news outlets such as MSNBC, The Atlantic, and Newsweek. And, by design, this Fake News spread like wildfire all over the internet, hungrily clicked and shared by tens of thousands of people eager to believe it was true. As a result of this deliberate disinformation campaign, anyone reporting on the contents of the emails was instantly met with claims that the documents in the archive had been proven fake.

https://theintercept.com/2016/12/09/a-clinton-fan-manufactured-fake-news-that-msnbc-personalities-spread-to-discredit-wikileaks-docs/

The stunning part of this whole Fake News thing is it was the so-called main stream media who were discovered to be publishing phony polling data in the first place.  After all these years of their flat out advocacy for left-wing causes and Democrat candidates, that's what finally started the discussion of the trustworthiness of what we've been getting from them.

They've so easily flipped the issue by putting out yet more Fake News about ''the Russians'', and some kid in Macedonia with a FaceBook account. And they wonder why they can't sell newspapers, and no one watches their Party-line news anymore.

Jackstar

QuoteThe Washington Post, this report explains, is one of the CIA’s “main/central” propaganda mainstream media “fake news” outlets that was purchased by the shadowy American billionaire Jeff Bezos (the founder of Amazon.com) 3 months after the CIA had given him a staggering $600 million secret contractâ€"and who just weeks ago put 200 American alternative media websites on a list of “known Russian propaganda”, but then had to retract this spurious claim as being “fake” after being exposed for the charlatans they really are.

This new season of Murphy Brown is awesome!!

Mrs Clinton has generated plenty of scandals, demonstrations of incompetence, demonstrations of illegality, dishonesty, and untrustworthiness since leaving the White House in 2001. 

Regardless of all that, anyone living through the Clinton Administration must surely have wondered why none of the scandals from that period were deemed worthy of mention during this year's campaign.  Many if not most of them centered around Mrs Clinton, so it wasn't because she was just the hapless wife.  With that amount of baggage, she shouldn't have been close to electable, and not being stupid, she knew that.

With her background, how is it she felt confident enough to run for president in the first place?  How could she so easily assume none of it would ever become anything more than a distraction?  How could she have known Big Media wouldn't bring any of it up, and would bury it if it did come up?  How did she know in advance that Big Media would be such a reliable advocate?

ItsOver

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 11, 2016, 08:08:54 AM
Mrs Clinton has generated plenty of scandals, demonstrations of incompetence, demonstrations of illegality, dishonesty, and untrustworthiness since leaving the White House in 2001. 

Regardless of all that, anyone living through the Clinton Administration must surely have wondered why none of the scandals from that period were deemed worthy of mention during this year's campaign.  Many if not most of them centered around Mrs Clinton, so it wasn't because she was just the hapless wife.  With that amount of baggage, she shouldn't have been close to electable, and not being stupid, she knew that.

With her background, how is it she felt confident enough to run for president in the first place?  How could she so easily assume none of it would ever become anything more than a distraction?  How could she have known Big Media wouldn't bring any of it up, and would bury it if it did come up?  How did she know in advance that Big Media would be such a reliable advocate?
Because she was their chosen one.  She told them so and they loved it.

Just plain lying out of their dicks now.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: VoteQuimby on December 11, 2016, 09:49:02 AM

Whatever Obama said/ is saying, Trump said before the result that the election was rigged. Why isn't he demanding an investigation? ???

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 11, 2016, 10:29:06 AM
Whatever Obama said/ is saying, Trump said before the result that the election was rigged. Why isn't he demanding an investigation? ???

Because the recounts turned up more votes for Trump than initially counted and he doesn't give a fuck about woo woo saltiness?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: VoteQuimby on December 11, 2016, 10:31:17 AM
Because the recounts turned up more votes for Trump than initially counted and he doesn't give a fuck about woo woo saltiness?

But how can he trust a recount? If the initial vote was rigged, then it stands that any recount is suspect. Maybe have international observers?

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 11, 2016, 10:34:38 AM
But how can he trust a recount? If the initial vote was rigged, then it stands that any recount is suspect. Maybe have international observers?

What evidence is there that it was rigged other than your candidate getting blown out?

mikuthing01

Lilith

I'm sure we have Russian Spys and international observers coming in illegally over the border already.  I could be wrong.

Philosopher

Quote from: VoteQuimby on December 11, 2016, 09:52:08 AM

Just plain lying out of their dicks now.

American media have now reached the professional heights of the National Enquirer.  Yellow journalism at lts best.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: VoteQuimby on December 11, 2016, 10:38:41 AM
What evidence is there that it was rigged other than your candidate getting blown out?

She wasn't my candidate to begin with, and if she had been, I wouldn't have voted for her. Trump said it was rigged, many times. Was he lying?  ???

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: brigâ,,¢Â©2015 on December 11, 2016, 10:56:07 AM
I'm sure we have Russian Spys and international observers coming in illegally over the border already.  I could be wrong.

Oh Brig...

Lilith

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 11, 2016, 11:22:07 AM
She wasn't my candidate to begin with. Trump said it was rigged, many times. Was he lying?  ???

I didn't have the impression that he meant that it was hacked by the Russians.  I think he was talking about things like media bias, paid MSM, things like that.  Again, I could be wrong.  :-*

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 11, 2016, 11:22:07 AM
She wasn't my candidate to begin with, and if she had been, I wouldn't have voted for her. Trump said it was rigged, many times. Was he lying?  ???

Yeah he said the DNC was trying to rig the elections after they rigged the primaries. And they still lost. Again, what evidence is there that they were rigged or had outside influence?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: brigâ,,¢Â©2015 on December 11, 2016, 11:25:18 AM
I didn't have the impression that he meant that it was hacked by the Russians.  I think he was talking about things like media bias, paid MSM, things like that.  Again, I could be wrong.  :-*

I didn't mention the Russians. I was quoting Trump. He said it was rigged, the who and the how is irrelevant. Therefore if it was rigged, he should be demanding a recount, because the result is false.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: VoteQuimby on December 11, 2016, 11:29:28 AM
Yeah he said the DNC was trying to rig the elections after they rigged the primaries. And they still lost. Again, what evidence is there that they were rigged or had outside influence?

Oh, I thought Trump had evidence? Being the one with the brain and all.

mikuthing01

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 11, 2016, 11:29:35 AM
I didn't mention the Russians. I was quoting Trump. He said it was rigged, the who and the how is irrelevant. Therefore if it was rigged, he should be demanding a recount, because the result is false.

There were many recounts that showed he actually got slightly more votes than initially thought before the "impartial" re-counters abandoned it once they realized Trump won. Now we're here with this bullshit story.

Jill Stein thanks liberal tards for the money.

Yorkshire pud

Anti semite mancocksucker
Hi moron!! How are you?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: VoteQuimby on December 11, 2016, 11:31:07 AM
There were many recounts that showed he actually got slightly more votes than initially thought before the "impartial" re-counters abandoned it once they realized Trump won. Now we're here with this bullshit story.

Jill Stein thanks liberal tards for the money.

The recount isn't valid because it employs the same people. Therefore Trump should get in counters from all over the world.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 11, 2016, 11:34:29 AM
The recount isn't valid because it employs the same people. Therefore Trump should get in counters from all over the world.

::) I'm just going walk away from this argument with you here.

Lilith

I think he intends to work on the influence biased and/or paid MSM media has on the elections. I have no doubt that he will have the entire voting system investigated.  And I think he intends to improve, modernize and safeguard the election machines and systems.   Trump doesn't do things half way.

I had posted a Drudge poll result on my FB page that showed Trump had the lead 70/30.  Those types of more conservative sourced polls were never discussed on MSM.  One of my leftie friends even accused me of posting a poll result from a conservative site, as tho that was a crime.

mikuthing01

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 11, 2016, 11:34:29 AM

Then when that don't give democrats the result they are after Hillary can count the votes herself