• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Pizzagate

Started by area51drone, November 28, 2016, 03:50:12 AM

analog kid

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 06, 2016, 05:44:09 PM
It doesn't surprise me that you don't understand what that means but you can look it up to see that I've been using correctly in regard to you.  ;)

Okay, smart guy. Explain why law enforcement hasn't raided the restaurant.

albrecht

Quote from: VoteQuimby on December 06, 2016, 05:35:00 PM
Has any bodies been popping up anywhere?

Assuming this is real (which I think there's some validity to it) why would there be anything within 100 miles of Comet Pizza to be found? I'm assuming everything was cleaned at the first slight breeze and anyone who might leak is now occupying a shallow hole in the ground. The real thing to pay attention to is if any MORE flunkies in the DNC start waking up dead.
Fixed it for you. The FBI says roughly 460,699 children a year go missing, of course this also includes abductions in child-custody cases and divorce but still a pretty bad number. But this obviously doesn't include those who aren't reported, illegals, and also includes double-counting (if a child runs away say twice than he would appear twice in the numbers) so hard to put a hard number to it. But certainly too many and lots of sex trafficking that goes on.

On this subject, I just got in the mail, along with Christmas letters, a nice postcard from the Department of Public Safety addressed to "resident" informing me a sex offender has moved in the neighborhood (well not really but some shitty apartments within a few miles.) A guy who got only 3Y7M for "Aggravated Sexual Assault Of A Child." WTF? That seems like a short sentence. He also looks bulked up from prison. Listed at 6ft 6in and in the b&w photo has no neck. Then the card even tells us residents: "Risk Level: HIGH"

mikuthing01

There is something going on anyone who denies it is either a pedo themselves or afraid of what this would do to the democratic party once the truth came out. Republicans are probably involved in this shit as well this needs to be thoroughly investigated.

Juan

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 06, 2016, 06:42:40 PM
What practical steps are you taking to stop this alleged abuse?
I intend to do the important steps of sitting in my chair and reading Bellgab.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on December 06, 2016, 06:48:35 PM
Fixed it for you. The FBI says roughly 460,699 children a year go missing, of course this also includes abductions in child-custody cases and divorce but still a pretty bad number. But this obviously doesn't include those who aren't reported, illegals, and also includes double-counting (if a child runs away say twice than he would appear twice in the numbers) so hard to put a hard number to it. But certainly too many and lots of sex trafficking that goes on.

On this subject, I just got in the mail, along with Christmas letters, a nice postcard from the Department of Public Safety addressed to "resident" informing me a sex offender has moved in the neighborhood (well not really but some shitty apartments within a few miles.) A guy who got only 3Y7M for "Aggravated Sexual Assault Of A Child." WTF? That seems like a short sentence. He also looks bulked up from prison. Listed at 6ft 6in and in the b&w photo has no neck. Then the card even tells us residents: "Risk Level: HIGH"

Police involved and a convicted criminal? No YT videos? No CT websites? Just police work?

MD will be along to tell you its made up.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Juan on December 06, 2016, 06:53:43 PM
I intend to do the important steps of sitting in my chair and reading Bellgab.

And it will be splendidly effective!

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 06, 2016, 06:42:00 PM
I had pants like that in kindergarten.  :D
Hehehe.  You stud.

albrecht

Quote from: 卐mikuthing01卐 on December 06, 2016, 06:51:06 PM
There is something going on anyone who denies it is either a pedo themselves or afraid of what this would do to the democratic party once the truth came out. Republicans are probably involved in this shit as well this needs to be thoroughly investigated.
For sure some are. It is all a conspiracy theory until it actually breaks (usually after someone's death or by accident) but look at all the stuff breaking all about pedo rings, sex trafficking, celebrities and coaches, etc in the UK? Here we had Penn State, Catholic Church, Franklin Scandal, Epstein, etc. On the Continent there were several scandals in Belguim, Portugal, France, etc. But people still cannot believe that stuff like this happens?

I'm not saying this pizza-thing is real- at a bare minimum it is pretty fucking weird some of the art and social media posts- but child abuse, sex trafficking, etc cross political and country boundaries and is very real.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on December 06, 2016, 06:56:09 PM
Hehehe.  You stud.

Hey, come on , man. I didn't get the tutu until grade one.  :D

analog kid

Why hasn't "the truth" come out already. It's made national news. Use your brain.

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 06, 2016, 06:57:30 PM
Hey, come on , man. I didn't get the tutu until grade one.  :D
My bad.  I thought you were a fast learner. ;)

mikuthing01

Quote from: Al Capone's Vault on December 06, 2016, 07:00:20 PM
Why hasn't "the truth" come out already. It's made national news. Use your brain.

The national news is trying to discredit it as a conspiracy they are not real news.

analog kid

Quote from: 卐mikuthing01卐 on December 06, 2016, 07:03:38 PM
The national news is trying to discredit it as a conspiracy they are not real news.

And so, the local sheriff's department isn't going to investigate your conspiracy theory because the national news told them not to?

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 06, 2016, 06:54:00 PM
Police involved and a convicted criminal? No YT videos? No CT websites? Just police work?

MD will be along to tell you its made up.
Technology is letting us be our own police, a bit. A neighbor set up a game-cam and got HD resolution pictures of someone stealing a package from his front door and gave it to the cops. Tall black guy in his 20's full on video and still pictures of face with multiple angles. Today they just busted another group in the neighborhood next to me with a car full of Amazon and Post-Office packages- they basically were just following the Amazon van and scooping up packages and a neighbor noticed and called it in. So caught red-handed. Cops say if you are missing any important packages to call them before they sort through what-all they got. I hope these thieves have a happy Christmas in jail.

I still can't wrap my head around why a guy who "aggravated sexual assault of a child" only got 3years (or maybe that was just his time served or something?) But why parole someone who is listed as "Risk Level: HIGH"- in bold-print and all capitals by the way?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on December 06, 2016, 07:07:38 PM
Technology is letting us be our own police, a bit. A neighbor set up a game-cam and got HD resolution pictures of someone stealing a package from his front door and gave it to the cops. Tall black guy in his 20's full on video and still pictures of face with multiple angles. Today they just busted another group in the neighborhood next to me with a car full of Amazon and Post-Office packages- they basically were just following the Amazon van and scooping up packages and a neighbor noticed and called it in. So caught red-handed. Cops say if you are missing any important packages to call them before they sort through what-all they got. I hope these thieves have a happy Christmas in jail.

I still can't wrap my head around why a guy who "aggravated sexual assault of a child" only got 3years (or maybe that was just his time served or something?) But why parole someone who is listed as "Risk Level: HIGH"- in bold-print and all capitals by the way?

Me neither. I'd throw them in the sea. Somewhere off Aberdeen. In winter.

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 06, 2016, 07:11:16 PM
Ha, a nice idea. I did some research and his first prison was at the juvenile facility before moving up to the state system at 18. His victim was a 14 year old girl and he was under 18 at time of the crime. But still, it wasn't some "age-difference" dating or even "statuatory" rape, which is bad enough, but "aggravated rape," which I presume means additional violence in addition to rape which by itself is horrible. And then to only have to serve a little over 3 years? I googled his address and it is not even the 'shitty apartments' I thought but a trailer park. Talk about living up to stereotypes.

ItsOver

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 06, 2016, 07:11:16 PM
Me likey.  I'd give them lead-laden life jackets though.  Maybe it's just me.

albrecht

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-38059845
sort of reminds me of this:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/3197861.stm (funny how investigations or commission 'fall apart,' or stop, or paperwork is 'misplaced' once higher level people start showing up....)
And now, like Big Jock, onto sports:
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-38128570

area51drone

Republicans are probably involved in this shit as well this needs to be thoroughly investigated.

Agreed.  This is not a democrat vs republican thing, this is a sick fuck thing.   If it all was a hoax and "fake news" then so be it, but there are too many questions that are not being answered and not being investigated by anyone who has the public's real ear.   I agree with you Pud, the crowd funding idea to further investigate privately is good, and I emailed a few people who do have some audiences on youtube to see if they can get something going.  If they do, I will donate to the cause.   There isn't much more that I can do other than try to tell those who will listen that there are real things to discuss here.  It's not "fake" as the media would lead you to believe.   "The View" show talked about it as a "news story" and they didn't even know what they were talking about and called it fake.  This hasn't been a news story at all - this has been a uncovering of numerous emails, social media posts, logos and connections of those involved.     You can do this "research" or whatever you want to call it yourself.   But there is more to this, I believe, and perhaps only those with the tools to uncover more will be able to do that - I don't know if it's going to be hackers, private investigators or someone like the FBI.  But the latter, I doubt, as they clearly aren't even releasing information on why they would believe it to be false - because they aren't even looking at it!

chefist

There was the big "satanic" scare of the 90's...Art covered it...most was disproved...two possibilities...

1. This is the same cultural phenomenon as the 90's, and was not real.
2. It actually exists now, as it did back in the 90's.

Agreed...if it did exist, there would be those from both political parties involved...

Is Noory or anyone else covering this topic?

albrecht

Quote from: Chefist on December 06, 2016, 07:59:22 PM
There was the big "satanic" scare of the 90's...Art covered it...most was disproved...two possibilities...

Agreed...if it did exist, there would be those from both political parties involved...

I don't think Norry would go near this subject. He is very uncomfortable around even normal, adult sexuality and always says his is a "family show". If you check out any of my "right-wing" news sources, like the BBC, a lot of this stuff has/is happening in the UK and Europe and coming out- though frequently material/evidence is "misplaced" and investigations stop. But some stuff of "conspiracy theory" of the past has proven true. Even here. Like the Catholic Church, Penn State, etc stuff.

I'm not saying pizzastuff is necessary true but should be looked into and weird how something like "documentary-style pictures of naked teenagers in their parents' suburban homes" or some such stuff like cannibal art wouldn't at least raise an eye-brow. I'm guess that if any of us had pictures of  "naked teenagers" and hung them in our bedroom, or even just house, we might, at least, get a visit from the local PD.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A43480-2004Sep22_3.html

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on December 06, 2016, 08:07:18 PM
I don't think Norry would go near this subject.

He does all the time whenever he has Douglas Dietrich on.  ;)

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 06, 2016, 08:09:02 PM
He does all the time whenever he has Douglas Dietrich on.  ;)
From his work at The Presido and Aquino etc stuff? Or maybe Franklin? He talks so fast and leaps from subject to subject that I don't recall him going into much detail on the issue and I don't think he has been on since the pizzagate stuff has gotten going.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on December 06, 2016, 08:12:43 PM
From his work at The Presido and Aquino etc stuff? Or maybe Franklin? He talks so fast and leaps from subject to subject that I don't recall him going into much detail on the issue and I don't think he has been on since the pizzagate stuff has gotten going.

Anyone worth their salt on that show knows that you just have to bulldoze past Noory's incompetence. Hence, the speed induced scattershot. LMH is the same way. ;)

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 06, 2016, 03:38:09 PM
The police [...] are doing nothing.

The next time I see her, I'm going to tell Rhonda you said that, and her feelings are going to be very hurt.

EDIT: Behold the power of the ellipsis.

Jackstar

Quote from: Al Capone's Vault on December 06, 2016, 04:00:10 PM
All of the media is in on it too, including Fox News. Hell, maybe the entire country is a satanic baby eaiting cult except you.

Here's my obvious point. (2m of video)

Quote from: Al Capone's Vault on December 06, 2016, 04:00:10 PM
I mean, come the fuck on. Satanist pedophiles. If that doesn't peak your bullshit detector, you might be a gullible moron.

What other kind of pedophile would one expect? Jesuits?

analog kid

Quote from: Chefist on December 06, 2016, 07:59:22 PM

That was the 80s, and it was as silly as this pizza one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Q5kDm9eOTM