• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Pizzagate

Started by area51drone, November 28, 2016, 03:50:12 AM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 06, 2016, 01:32:45 PM
So, let me get this straight. He should take all the evidence to a local TV station or paper...the same ones caught lying and stumping for queen Hillary?! Yeah, that should be very effective.  ::)

He refuses to take it the police; he berates the msm for not investigating it, so what do YOU suggest? Continue posting yt videos on forums until the interest falls off?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 06, 2016, 03:34:07 PM
He refuses to take it the police; he berates the msm for not investigating it, so what do YOU suggest? Continue posting yt videos on forums until the interest falls off?

The police have access to the same evidence and are doing nothing. If I were a detective I would want to ask Comet Pizza about their choice of paintings for a family establishment. Literally, paintings of adults receiving fellatio from children and adults fucking children on handkerchiefs.  ::)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 06, 2016, 03:38:09 PM
The police have access to the same evidence and are doing nothing. If I were a detective I would want to ask Comet Pizza about their choice of paintings for a family establishment. Literally, paintings of adults receiving fellatio from children and adults fucking children on handkerchiefs.  ::)

Then keep posting it on obscure forums. That'll teach the bastards. Yeah. They'll be sorry now.  ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 06, 2016, 03:43:31 PM
Then keep posting it on obscure forums. That'll teach the bastards. Yeah. They'll be sorry now.  ;D

Are you really questioning the power of Bellgab, you impudent little snoot?!  >:(

Ye of little faith.  ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 06, 2016, 03:48:18 PM
Are you really questioning the power of Bellgab, you impudent little snoot?!  >:(

Ye of little faith.  ;D

Not at all. Keep it up. I was being serious.

analog kid

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 06, 2016, 03:38:09 PM

Is that what this is a picture of?

Are those specific paintings hanged in a "family establishment?" The local law enforcement, the FBI, the DOJ -- why isn't any of them raiding Comet Ping Pong right now?

Your conspiracy theory keeps getting more vast, doesn't it. All of the media is in on it too, including Fox News. Hell, maybe the entire country is a satanic baby eaiting cult except you.

I mean, come the fuck on. Satanist pedophiles. If that doesn't peak your bullshit detector, you might be a gullible moron.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Al Capone's Vault on December 06, 2016, 04:00:10 PM
Is that what this is a picture of?

Are those specific paintings hanged in a "family establishment?" The local law enforcement, the FBI, the DOJ -- why isn't any of them raiding Comet Ping Pong right now?

Your conspiracy theory keeps getting more vast, doesn't it. All of the media is in on it too, including Fox News. Hell, maybe the entire country is a satanic baby eaiting cult except you.

I mean, come the fuck on. Satanist pedophiles. If that doesn't peak your bullshit detector, you might be a gullible moron.

Yeah, I get that your thing is ad hominem, baby but I deal in facts. I find it more interesting how vigorously you're arguing against it, actually.  ;)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 06, 2016, 04:03:50 PM
Yeah, I get that your thing is ad hominem, baby but I deal in facts. I find it more interesting how vigorously you're arguing against it, actually.  ;)

Dr. MD MD

Here, have some more wholesome, family art.  :D

norland2424

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 06, 2016, 05:01:31 PM

strange that you would post pedo art?  ???

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: norland2424 on December 06, 2016, 05:04:02 PM

It's part of Pizzagate, buddy. Try to keep up rather than demonizing Gabbers.  ;)

norland2424

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 06, 2016, 05:08:34 PM
It's part of Pizzagate, buddy. Try to keep up rather than demonizing Gabbers.  ;)

im pretty sure MV wouldn't want pedo art posted on his website

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: norland2424 on December 06, 2016, 05:04:02 PM

He's ' investigating'.

analog kid

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 06, 2016, 05:01:31 PM

Wow. That really is something.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Al Capone's Vault on December 06, 2016, 05:11:01 PM
Wow. That really is something.

On the walls of Comet Pizza. A wholesome, family establishment.  ;)

norland2424

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 06, 2016, 05:10:38 PM
He's ' investigating'.

hes landing himself on various watch lists.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: norland2424 on December 06, 2016, 05:12:14 PM

Oooh! The chilling effect of censorship. Now I can't discuss it because that makes me a pedo. I see your game.  :D

BTW, we're all on those lists just for being here.  ;)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: norland2424 on December 06, 2016, 05:12:14 PM

He'll be fine. They'll never believe he's a threat to anyone but himself.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 06, 2016, 05:14:20 PM

I just don't take threats from some wanker across the Atlantic seriously.  :D

norland2424

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 06, 2016, 05:14:04 PM
Oooh! The chilling effect of censorship. Now I can't discuss it because that makes me a pedo. I see your game.  :D

discuss it all you want, posting pedo art takes it a step further.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 06, 2016, 05:14:04 PM

Worry not! Trump is going to restrict the net content. He doesn't like how it is now.

norland2424

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 06, 2016, 05:14:20 PM

he wouldn't be the first bellgabber arrested for cheese pizza.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 06, 2016, 05:15:08 PM
I just don't take threats from some wanker across the Atlantic seriously.  :D

How about the FBI? Do you take them seriously? Make your sphincter pucker up?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 06, 2016, 05:16:31 PM
How about the FBI? Do you take them seriously? Make your sphincter pucker up?

I welcome their visit, should they want to do that. I'll let them know who's been defending pedophilia here.  ;)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 06, 2016, 05:17:41 PM
I welcome their visit, should they want to do that. I'll let them know who's been defending pedophilia here.  ;)

You will? What about the posting of the very pictures you claim signify child abuse? How will you talk yourself out of that one?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 06, 2016, 05:17:58 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSYpzB4Wc4Q

Excellent!! Guy with a Hendrix poster has his finger on the pulse.. don't give up your investigation.

analog kid

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 06, 2016, 05:12:08 PM
On the walls of Comet Pizza. A wholesome, family establishment.  ;)

Show me proof.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 06, 2016, 05:19:34 PM
You will? What about the posting of the very pictures you claim signify child abuse? How will you talk yourself out of that one?

I don't have to. I googled comet pizza, clicked on images and these are the images that came up. If possessing the images is actually illegal I suppose they'll have to go after google.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 06, 2016, 05:20:42 PM
Excellent!! Guy with a Hendrix poster has his finger on the pulse.. don't give up your investigation.

Really? That's all you got? That's your A game to look at a video screen cap and make a judgement based on that. Talk about childish.  ::)