• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Pizzagate

Started by area51drone, November 28, 2016, 03:50:12 AM

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 21, 2020, 09:18:43 PM
My favorite is when said, “Ew! You’re gross.”

I remember that one. I cry about it. Sometimes I hear it in my sleep, or at the point of climax. "Eww, gross." I'm not going to lie, it really spoils the mood to have an unwanted memory that keeps presenting itself over and over.

Still--superior to a Clinton presidency.

Juan

Now we know why the US Attorney for the SD New York was fired last week,

How long before:
1. She commits suicide.
2.  We learn she was pardoned on the last day of the Clinton administration.

VC

Quote from: Juan on July 02, 2020, 04:52:40 PM
Now we know why the US Attorney for the SD New York was fired last week,

Isn't Trump alleged to have gone to Epstein's island (or each other's properties) too?

Found this article below from here: https://www.elle.com/culture/career-politics/a28320376/jeffrey-epstein-president-trump-connection/

BTW, look at all the psycho BLM ads at the top of this article. LOL.

In February 2019, a Palm Beach judge ruled that federal prosecutors, including Acosta, broke the law when they signed the agreement with Epstein since the deal was kept from the victims, in violation of the Crime Victims’ Rights Act. However, Vox reported that in June 2019, the Department of Justice declined to invalidate the deal.

Later, in July 2019, Acosta resigned from his role as Labor Secretary following criticism surrounding his role in the Epstein case.
Epstein and Trump's Friendship

Besides the Acosta connection, Epstein had other ties to President Donald Trump, namely the fact that the two were friends. In a 2002 profile of Epstein in New York Magazine, Trump was quoted as saying, “I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about itâ€"Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

The Washington Post also reported that Sam Nunberg, a former Trump aide, said Trump and Epstein "knew each other a long time." "Bottom line," he said, "Donald would hang out with Epstein because he was rich."

The Post also spoke with Epstein's brother, Mark, who said Trump flew on Epstein's private plane "numerous times," though Mark was only present for one of those flights. (Unsealed flight logs show Trump was on Epstein's plane in 1997, and it's been previously reported that Epstein once flew on Trump's private plane.) Mark told the paper: "They were good friends. I know [Trump] is trying to distance himself, but they were." Trump's phone number, as well as numbers for his wife, Melania, and others members of his inner circle were found in Epstein's little black book of contacts. Message pads found at Epstein's Palm Beach mansion showed that Trump called Epstein at least twice in November 2004.

Trump, Knauss, Epstein, & Maxwell At Mar-A-Lago
Donald Trump, Melania Trump, Epstein, and Ghislaine Maxwell at the Mar-a-Lago club in Palm Beach, Florida, in February 2000.
Davidoff Studios PhotographyGetty Images

A 2019 report from the New York Times provides a bit more insight into Epstein and Trump’s friendship and its apparently petty conclusion. The Times called their relationship a "yearslong friendship" that is rumored to have ended after both attempted to buy the same oceanfront mansion in Florida.

The piece also described a 1992 "calendar girl" competition hosted at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago club. What was billed by Trump as an exclusive party was actually just a gathering of Trump, Epstein, and about two dozen girls flown in for the event.

NBC archival footage also shows the two partying together at Mar-a-Lago in November 1992, where the two seem to be discussing the women there. Trump appears to tell Epstein that one of the women is "hot" before saying something in his ear that makes Epstein double over with laughter.

Roger Stone, Trump’s former adviser, wrote in his 2016 book titled The Clintons’ War on Women, that once after Trump visited Epstein's home in Florida, he commented about the girls he saw, saying, “The swimming pool was filled with beautiful young girls. ‘How nice,’ I thought, ‘He let the neighborhood kids use his pool.’” Stone also wrote that Trump had “turned down many invitations to Epstein’s hedonistic private island and his Palm Beach home.”

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: VC on July 02, 2020, 08:48:26 PM
Isn't Trump alleged to have gone to Epstein's island too?

I don’t think so though he has been photographed with him at various parties. There are picture of him and the Clintons too. It must mean they’re best friends. LOL! You’re really reaching to try to smear the president with Epstein stink. Just another rabid anti-Trumper after all, Vladimir Chekov? :D

VC

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 30, 2020, 10:50:16 PM
I think that maybe you’re the subversive who hates America. Probably Russian too.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 02, 2020, 09:02:25 PM
I don’t think so though he has been photographed with him at various parties. There are picture of him and the Clintons too. It must mean they’re best friends. LOL! You’re really reaching to try to smear the president with Epstein stink. Just another rabid anti-Trumper after all, Vladimir Chekov? :D

Sure thing Hillary! Bwahahahaha! :D

The article above proves Trump and Epstein were long-time friends and "partied" with lots of young women at both of their properties. Duhhh!

Until I can vote None of The Above, then FUCK all of them!

They're all globalist sell-outs to China!

Clinton and Trump are both womanizing perverts. Duhhh! It's just that Trump has a hot "perfect" trophy wife he can or can not control now, and she (and the American people) won't put-up with his past antics that way as President.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: VC on July 02, 2020, 11:10:46 PM
Sure thing Hillary! Bwahahahaha! :D

The article above proves Trump and Epstein were long-time friends and "partied" with lots of young women at both of their properties. Duhhh!

Until I can vote None of The Above, then FUCK all of them!

They're all globalist sell-outs to China!

Clinton and Trump are both womanizing perverts. Duhhh! (It's just that Trump has a hot wife he can or can not control now, and she (and the American people) won't put-up with his past antics that way as President.)

Really?! Your Elle magazine/New York Times article proves that? I guess I must’ve missed that. :D

VC

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 02, 2020, 11:16:17 PM
Really?! Your Elle magazine/New York Times article proves that? I guess I must’ve missed that. :D

There's plenty of evidence before social media and fake news beyond your stupid MSM paranoia and misdirection. After all, you're with Fetzer and Alex Jones that Sandy Hook was faked with crisis actors. You ARE an autistic social media and fake news retard to believe in that BS. You're the UFO man of gun rights, which only harms the cause for our 2nd Amendment Gun Rights. Dumb ass! :D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: VC on July 02, 2020, 11:24:07 PM
There's plenty of evidence beyond your stupid MSM paranoia and misdirection. After all, you're with Fetzer and Alex Jones that Sandy Hook was faked with crisis actors. You ARE an autistic retard to believe in that BS. :D

And, as usual, all you got is your moronic ad hominem. I was wondering why you were obsessing about that. It’s pretty obvious now. Talk about subversive! All the sources you quote are establishment biased, have been widely discredited and are rabidly anti-Trump, as are you obviously. Nice try but you’re just too stupid to pull it off. LOL! ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: VC on July 02, 2020, 11:24:07 PM
UFO man of gun rights

I think we’re actually witnessing a mental breakdown in real time here.

Thoughts and prayers.

Juan

All of the reports I’ve read say Epstein’s little black book has never been found.  That inclusion makes me suspect the accuracy of the Elle article.  The quote from Trump sounds exactly like what he says about everybody, so it’s probably accurate.

albrecht

Quote from: Juan on July 03, 2020, 12:37:29 PM
All of the reports I’ve read say Epstein’s little black book has never been found.  That inclusion makes me suspect the accuracy of the Elle article.  The quote from Trump sounds exactly like what he says about everybody, so it’s probably accurate.
I recall something about 21 different contact numbers for Bill. Also the initial raid was reported cameras and such in the compound, so I always assumed for blackmail (political or financial) was another motivation for Epstein and/or his handlers. I also wondered how a teacher at a private school becaME a friend and financial advisor to billionaires and royalty and became a billionaire himself (or at least high millionaire) if not for using dirt, providing 'services,' or both. Maybe firstly for himself and then for 'others.'

Black book, supposedly:

https://gawker.com/here-is-pedophile-billionaire-jeffrey-epsteins-little-b-1681383992 

Statue of Epstein erected in NM, then quickly taken down.

https://youtu.be/bFBNXFs3iBA

Also, I wonder if Ghisliane will be able to make some kind of one-sided deal and use 'law of return' and spend out her days partying in Tel Aviv? For service done by her father and since 1970 father's lineage is sufficient, not just matrilineal lines as more traditional.

VC

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 03, 2020, 11:55:39 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aw48VryHBNU

I'm certain Epstein was always tempting Trump with pussy. These guys hung-out together at both their Florida/NYC properties long before Trump knew Melania. Trump was an obvious womanizer.

Did Trump have teenage girls in his beauty pageants? He's well known to have gone into the dressing rooms doing beauty pageant check-ups. Trump was NOT just hosting these beauty queen pageants for eye candy alone! LOL. I bet he was definitely into Eyes Wide Shut sex games probably with Epstein too! Why not?! He was divorced and a swinging single before marriage. He was in the sex game locations NYC/Florida waayyy longer than the Clinton's! He had waayyy more wealth and power and properties and opportunities for Eyes Wide Shut games than the Clinton's ever did!

Fuck-off M.D. Trump was a sex fiend. We ALL know that much. :D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: VC on July 04, 2020, 02:08:11 AM
I'm certain Epstein was always tempting Trump with pussy. These guys hung-out together at both their Florida/NYC properties long before Trump knew Melania. Trump was an obvious womanizer.

Did Trump have teenage girls in his beauty pageants? He's well known to have gone into the dressing rooms doing beauty pageant check-ups. Trump was NOT just hosting these beauty queen pageants for eye candy alone! LOL. I bet he was definitely into Eyes Wide Shut sex games probably with Epstein too! Why not?! He was divorced and a swinging single before marriage. He was in the sex game locations NYC/Florida waayyy longer than the Clinton's! He had waayyy more wealth and power and properties and opportunities for Eyes Wide Shut games than the Clinton's ever did!

Fuck-off M.D. Trump was a sex fiend. We ALL know that much. :D

It’s just sad that you feel you have to pimp for the Clintons. Your credibility is in the toilet. I guess we’ll see just who goes down over this.

^^^^^^^
You.

SpaceMeowMaid

I'm going to start a new thread for this one

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 11, 2020, 04:47:36 PM
Wow! Creepy. :o

OH BTW one of the CEO's was a Federal Reserve Bank Director. Ties to the Boys and Girls Club....