• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Election night 2016

Started by bateman, November 08, 2016, 11:02:51 AM

theONE

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on November 09, 2016, 01:26:45 AM
The election isn't over until the fat reptilian sings.  And she went to bed.

lol.

Dr. MD MD

After all the bullshit she's put this country through this election and now making us wait another day to see if she and her ghouls can fudge the results I REALLY want to see this bitch tried and convicted!  >:(

bateman

Does anyone want to do a welfare check on Donald Noory?

=Schlyder=

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 09, 2016, 01:30:02 AM
After all the bullshit she's put this country through this election and now making us wait another day to see if she and her ghouls can fudge the results I REALLY want to see this bitch tried and convicted!  >:(

she's likely already on a plane to Quatar

Quote from: bateman on November 09, 2016, 01:30:19 AM

Nope, too busy MAGAing.

zeebo

Quote from: Lil Godzilla on November 09, 2016, 01:28:10 AM
T.S. Elliot did not live at a time when the media and the elites were so filled with hubris.  I liken this to the French Revolution! Let us gloat!

I would argue Hill & Crew plus Big Media have been gloating for months already.  ::)

starrmtn001

She need more rigging time and she's tired, you guys, give her a break. ;D

Morgus

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 09, 2016, 01:27:00 AM
Who makes it official?  Real Clear Politics called it at about the same time as Fox.
The real official election is when the electoral college actually votes, and one or two of the electors from Washington State have said they won't vote for Clinton even though she won that state.

He just officially took Wisconsin. It's over.

JesusJuice

Nearly everyone is calling Wis. for Trump except for the A.P. It's not official for some reason until the A.P. calls it.

We're all just waiting on the A.P.

Edit: Never mind. A.P. finally called it.

Wow. This happened.

starrmtn001

Who? ::)  ;)  ;D

jazmunda

I'm so happy that that smarmy Anderson Cooper has to sit there and watch this all happening rather than go home and cry into his pillow.

136 or 142

Quote from: Lil Godzilla on November 09, 2016, 01:28:10 AM
T.S. Elliot did not live at a time when the media and the elites were so filled with hubris.  I liken this to the French Revolution! Let us gloat!

Hah.  And how did the French Revolution turn out?

Quote from: Morgus on November 09, 2016, 01:32:01 AM
The real official election is when the electoral college actually votes, and one or two of the electors from Washington State have said they won't vote for Clinton even though she won that state.

Well yeah.  There is that but who makes the semi-official announcement that everyone accepts as gospel or is it simply a consensus?

Rix Gins

Clinton had the popular vote earlier but now Trump is ahead by a million votes.

mikuthing01

are flies and a blue face a bad sign?

Art_s Farts

Quote from: jaz on November 09, 2016, 01:32:59 AM
I'm so happy that that smarmy Anderson Cooper has to sit there and watch this all happening rather than go home and cry into his pillow.

Or bite his pillow, not that there's anything wrong with that.

Morgus

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 09, 2016, 01:33:52 AM
Well yeah.  There is that but who makes the semi-official announcement that everyone accepts as gospel or is it simply a consensus?
That seems to be just up to each of the candidates to accept the news sources counts?

zeebo

Quote from: jaz on November 09, 2016, 01:32:59 AM

CNN is so bad - I caught Van Jones explaining that this was all just a "white-lash" against Obama (who, btw, got elected twice and wasn't running this time)  ::)

Morgus

Quote from: Rix Gins on November 09, 2016, 01:34:29 AM
Clinton had the popular vote earlier but now Trump is ahead by a million votes.
There is still a lot of votes from California (over 50% not counted) still that could change the popular vote, but won't change the electoral college count.

He's probably squealing like a pig tonight.  lol.  I usually find kind words to say about the opposition at times like this but that guy is simply a malcontent.

Lil Godzilla

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 09, 2016, 01:33:34 AM
Hah.  And how did the French Revolution turn out?

As I recall the elite ended missing their heads! Was the analogy too deep for you?

Quote from: Morgus on November 09, 2016, 01:36:06 AM
There is still a lot of votes from California (over 50% not counted) still that could change the popular vote, but won't change the electoral college count.

Yep, we don't elect Presidents based on the popular vote and I'm just fine with that even in losing situations.

Morgus

Quote from: Art_s Farts on November 09, 2016, 01:32:39 AM
AP just called Trump

http://interactives.ap.org/2016/general-election/?SITE=APQA

AP gives Trump 276 total now, and thats still not counting Alaska, Arizona, and Michigan.

Rix Gins

Quote from: Morgus on November 09, 2016, 01:36:06 AM

Yeah,...I was just looking at the Fox tote board behind Megan

trostol

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 09, 2016, 01:25:48 AM
For all the Trump supporters gloating here tonight, I just offer this from T.S Elliot: "We fight for lost causes because we know that our defeat and dismay may be the preface to our successors' victory, though that victory itself will be temporary."

we were gonna lose no matter what..frankly what this shows is not so much racism and all that..but that people are tired of the way big government works

this also shows there needs to be changes in the election process