• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Election night 2016

Started by bateman, November 08, 2016, 11:02:51 AM

ItsOver

Quote from: WeinerInHand on November 02, 2018, 10:17:40 AM
(Don't tell Liberace)

I'm afraid he's already heading for a Sulu rendezvous.

WeinerInHand

Will Lee go solo, or ...bring some "friends"?

paladin1991

Quote from: Metron2267 on November 01, 2018, 10:32:16 AM
http://www.theamericanmirror.com/maxine-waters-committee-chairmanship-will-be-time-for-paybacks/

If Democrats take over the House in the midterm elections, Maxine Waters has some scores to settle.

The California congresswoman told a group of constituents what’s in store for her enemies, should she gain the chairmanship of the Financial Services Committee.

“First of all, if we take back the House, most of the members of the Congressional Black Caucus will be chairs of the committees of the Congress of the United States of America,” Waters said, waving her fingers as the audience applauded.

“I will be the first African-American, the first woman to chair the powerful Financial Services Committee.

“That’s all of Wall Street. That’s all the insurance companies, that’s all the banks. And so, of course, the CEOs of the banks now are saying, ‘What can we do to stop Maxine Waters because if she gets in she’s going to give us a bad time?'” she said.

“I have not forgotten you foreclosed on our houses,” she warned.

“I have not forgotten that you undermined our communities,” she continued with the tone of a preacher.

“I have not forgotten that you sold us those exotic products, had us sign on the dotted line for junk,” she yelled, “and for mess that we could not afford.”

“I have people who are homeless who have never gotten back into a home. What am I going to do to you?

“What I am going to do to you is fair. I’m going to do to you what you did to us,” she vowed.

Governance by retribution. What could go wrong?

Maxine’s mob loved it, bursting into cheers.

>:( >:( >:(

The poor dear.  Is she living on the street?

WeinerInHand

Quote from: pate on November 01, 2018, 08:22:06 PM
Wish you all would quit filthing up muh Trumps historic victory memorial thread sticky topic.

Do whatchall wont!

Metron2267

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/12/orange-county-releases-official-vote-count-and-the-numbers-dont-add-up-one-precinct-has-120-turnout/

Orange County Releases Official Vote Count and the Numbers Don’t Add Up â€" One Precinct Has 120% Turnout

October 22nd totals for voter registration there show 541,665 (R) and 523,624 (D) yet totals from Election Day for D’s surpass that by 40k votes so we’re to believe there was 100%+ turnout of registered Dems?

It’s not as if Republicans didn’t show up? Harkey race had a 76% turnout, there’s zero rhyme or reason. pic.twitter.com/L2dxmyJU0C

â€" Rosie Memos (@almostjingo) December 3, 2018

Conservative watchdog group Judicial Watch is investigating “ballot harvesting” in California yet the Republican party has done nothing to fight this practice that violates the chain of custody and is illegal in nearly every state.